ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Montreal police and the Los Angeles detectives are examining a possible connection between Luka Magnotta and the murder of a 66-year-old man near the famous Hollywood sign in January.

Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafreniere confirmed Thursday that the LAPD is probing possible links between Magnotta and the murder of Hervey Medellin, a gay former flight attendant.

A woman walking her dog on a hilltop trail near the Hollywood sign on Jan. 17 found Medellin's head.

A police search of the area the following day turned up the victim's hands and feet. Detectives have been unable to find a suspect and the rest of Medellin's body has not been found.

Lafreniere says his officers are working with the LAPD to see if there's a connection with the murder of Magnotta's ex-lover Jun Lin, who was killed and dismembered last month in Magnotta's Montreal apartment.

"We heard about (the Medellin case)," Lafreniere told QMI Agency. "Of course we will take a look on our side and track all of (Magnotta's) movements."

Lafreniere said Magnotta was in Los Angeles at the time of Medellin's murder.

and another snip:

The U.K. Sun newspaper reported Thursday that a Los-Angeles-based pimp claims to have hired Magnotta to work as a prostitute in January.

It also says that weeks after the discovery of Medellin’s body parts, Magnotta advertised his services on Facebook as an L.A.-based masseuse.
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/07/magnotta-linked-to-hollywood-sign-body-parts

People Hate Me Because Im Beautiful
Why do people hate me just because I am beautiful?
Why do people avoid my just because I am beautiful. Guys don't want to be around me because they are afraid they would look ugly standing next to me. People don't ask me out because they are intimidated by how beautiful I am. I am so beautiful that if you saw me you would probably be jealous too. I don't mean to be rude but I am just being honest, I know that I am beatiful and I never hide the fact that I am. What should I do, my beauty is a gift but also a curse? I've even tried making myself look uglier but I had to face the fact that there is nothing in the world that could cover up my beauty.

Ok kaRN, How did you get this entry from my diary which I read every morning while looking at myself in the mirror??? :floorlaugh:

Call me crazy, but when I hold my hand up over one half of his face the right side looks considerably less threatening or "evil" than the left....:waitasec:

It's pathetic. :what:

I might be dreaming here, but does anyone else remember seeing an online reference to LRM being raised Catholic?

Ontario has a dual school system funded by our taxes, you can attend Public School or Catholic School for free depending on whom your parents allocate their tax funding to. He attended a public (non religious) secondary school so I would think it is safe to assume he was at the very least not in a strict catholic household, and probably more likely not a catholic.

I might be dreaming here, but does anyone else remember seeing an online reference to LRM being raised Catholic?

Also, there was some reference to him being involved in Satanism. Was this something that was put out there by the animal activist peeps (whom i hope get a serious case of fleas ;)) or was it determined from a genuine LRM account?

He speaks from accounts that are his that he is a Satanist, a Scientiologist, a White Nationalist, a Communist, a Nazi and at one point he even says he is in the Russian Mafia. Not sure about the Catholic.

He still has the devil's horns and they're real.

Which reminds me of a quote by a wonderful detective on one of the ID channel shows I watched last weekend .....wish I could remember the detective's name.

"In order to catch the devil, you have to go to hell first".

I can't even imagine being in the position to question/talk to this monster. What would you say? Where the heck would you begin?!

Also, there was some reference to him being involved in Satanism. Was this something that was put out there by the animal activist peeps (whom i hope get a serious case of fleas ;)) or was it determined from a genuine LRM account?

I have seen photos of him with a cross.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mpOOG1aGvyM/T85QZo_Y73I/AAAAAAAAONs/cgg2cAGVHXE/s1600/Luka+Magnotta.JPG

Which I thought was odd considering Newman, IMO, is a Jewish name. I also remember reading reference to Satanism but sorry don't have a link and honestly there has been so much posted about him that hard to know what's true or fake.

I've been interested in the Hollywood Hills case since the head was found back in January, and I've been enthralled with this case since day one....so naturally I'm consumed with the possibility of Magnotta being connected to the Hollywood Hills case.

I spent some time searching California & Arizona court records to see if I could put him in either state during the relevant time frame to have committed the Holllywood case.

I think I may have found something:

Case Number: M-0447-SP-2012001076
Title: ST OF AZ VS NEWMAN ERIC C
Category: Traffic
Court: Star Valley Municipal
Filing Date: 1/17/2012
Judge: None
Disposition Date:

What that means is that on 1/17/2012 an Eric C Newman was in Payson, Arizona and got a traffic ticket. The court is off the Beeline Highway.

The public records for Arizona usually lists birthdates, but for this listing it does not. It also does not list a judge nor a dispo (end result of the ticket) so I think that means he FTA'ed - failed to appear on the date he was supposed to show up in court so a default judgment was likely entered. Just a guess on that.

L.A. is about 14 hours drive from Phoenix, the capital of Arizona. Wasn't there a decapitation case in Arizona, also? We know he has connections in Arizona around this time from earlier posts.....

If I could see a copy of the ATTC (ticket) I could see the actual identifying characteristics and DOB. I'll try and see if I can get that info. I wonder if the "C" stands for "Clinton"!

California is more diffiicult to search through because it has to be done individually through the counties, but I'm searching.

Great find. There was a homicide in Tucson, Az that I have been trying to find out some more information about - January 6th/12. Here is a MSM link:
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_6a657250-3898-11e1-91b4-001871e3ce6c.html

I'm happy to remove them. But if you read the timeline, I'm pretty clear about what is "fact" and what is supposition.
I think "fact" is a little bit better with the pre-murder stuff (up to May 24). Who else would be uploading Luka Magnotta videos except him? After the murder video became public, stuff just flies off the rails with tons of trolls trying to emulate him.

I came across this yesterday and wanted to share (I apologize if it's already been posted). It's an online journal entry from LM that I found interesting just because it's not something I've seen from him time and time again on multiple sites - nor have I seen him talk about any kind of compulsion.

"Fingernail Compulsion

Ever since I was a little kid, I've had this compulsion to cut my fingernails, cuticles, and the skin around my fingernails, to the point that I've come to identify it as a form of self-mutilation, . I often sit, sometimes for an hour, cutting away at my cuticles with a pair of fingernail clippers, to the point that they're just an awful-looking mass of hardened, brittle tissue and nail. My fingernails are so short, so whittled down, that I can't even open a can without having to grab my keys or a knife to flip the tab up enough for me to grab it. I couldn't find any decent pics, but my fingers look considerably worse than those of a typical nailbiter.
I also have to go get a manicure three times a week because im so self consious of the way my toe and fingernails look.

Do any other adults struggle with this? How do you deal with it?"

LINK: http://estrip.org/articles/read/lukamagnotta/49063/Fingernail-Compulsion.html

Read first post here: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt90930.html

Looks like just another Luka plagarism in an attempt to make himself look crazyy :floorlaugh:

You know, I might be changing my mind about the Hollywood murder (Medellin).

I was wondering- if he has done this before, why only now does he create such a big buzz about it? (the pre-video hype, the video, the pre-murder post which I believe to be him - see post 670 p.27) and the escape... so carefully staged?

Maybe the Hollywood killing was to see if he could actually do it. 'Practising' on a homeless man before getting ready for his big day. I don't think he is brave, I think he is actually quite scared right now in prison, therefore maybe he needed to prove to himself that he could do it, a rehearsal?

Please read I really feel I might have unearthed something posted by Luka just before the murder??

I have a very eerie feeling about this post- please check out this long post made about LM on.... 24th May 2012. It is a post alledging LM is a psychopath.... seemingly posted just before the murder.

From what I can see, it first lists all the references to LM's cat crimes online (a long list- videos, blogs, press coverage.. someone was a bit obsessed on 24th May......)

There is then a photo of Luka in one of his 'come on' poses.

There is then a second post by the same user. This post begins with the exclamation 'Completely Psychotic!' There then follows a long and detailed article, which appears to be a copy and paste job from a professional source about what psychopaths and sociopaths are.

It is long and detailed, and was posted on 24th May 2012.

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-re...avior-and-psychopathic-tendencies-c78766.html
Please read and tell mewhat you think.

Something very similar was posted on the ripoffreport the very same day:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/modelin...a-bisexual-*advertiser censored*-ac-a0028.htm

BUT get this, when LM was posting around the net "promoting" the 1 Man 1 Icepick video on MAY 15th, he posted on the pyschforums asking if this person was a pyschopath or not. We know the murder hadn't even taken place yet, so that was obviously LM.

http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464.html

I came across this yesterday and wanted to share (I apologize if it's already been posted). It's an online journal entry from LM that I found interesting just because it's not something I've seen from him time and time again on multiple sites - nor have I seen him talk about any kind of compulsion.

"Fingernail Compulsion

Ever since I was a little kid, I've had this compulsion to cut my fingernails, cuticles, and the skin around my fingernails, to the point that I've come to identify it as a form of self-mutilation, . I often sit, sometimes for an hour, cutting away at my cuticles with a pair of fingernail clippers, to the point that they're just an awful-looking mass of hardened, brittle tissue and nail. My fingernails are so short, so whittled down, that I can't even open a can without having to grab my keys or a knife to flip the tab up enough for me to grab it. I couldn't find any decent pics, but my fingers look considerably worse than those of a typical nailbiter.
I also have to go get a manicure three times a week because im so self consious of the way my toe and fingernails look.

Do any other adults struggle with this? How do you deal with it?"

LINK: http://estrip.org/articles/read/lukamagnotta/49063/Fingernail-Compulsion.html

Just checked out that link and the site - weird. Prosecutor's but also criminal defence lawyer's treasure trove. This one is particularly concerning, namely the bit about not remembering what one has done and wondering about it: http://estrip.org/articles/read/lukamagnotta/49153/Sleep-Walking.html

Call me crazy, but when I hold my hand up over one half of his face the right side looks considerably less threatening or "evil" than the left....:waitasec:

both eyes have a dead evil i want to kill you look to me...

poor LM his face is so not asymmetrical in fact, a bit wonky...no wonder he never made it big in the modeling world...wont even get into why the *advertiser censored* world rejected him too :floorlaugh:

as far as the article found about him cutting....he just found a more unique way of cutting....lots of people cut to ease the pain and anxiety they feel...he has got some serious self loathing issues probably a result of extreme abuse....he tries to escape that by building himself up and telling the world how awesome he is....a reverse psychology he imposes on himself....then when alone, he probably goes into the self destructive mode and well now as we know the destruction of others...

ETA: reading over his writings on the estrip.org site....he certainly has some self loathing, but also abandoment issues and clear signs of abuse (which could be in any form)....

Something very similar was posted on the ripoffreport the very same day:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/modelin...a-bisexual-*advertiser censored*-ac-a0028.htm

BUT get this, when LM was posting around the net "promoting" the 1 Man 1 Icepick video on MAY 15th, he posted on the pyschforums asking if this person was a pyschopath or not. We know the murder hadn't even taken place yet, so that was obviously LM.

http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464.html

He commented under that first link as "Tony Luciforia" on May 25th, 2012 and referred to himself as a "future serial killer". Crikey.

Finnerty’s interview with Matty – who chose not to give his last name – paints a portrait of Lin that the public has yet to hear about.

We learn that Lin came to Montreal from China so that he could learn more about Western culture and because he liked the French language. Matty said Lin always wanted to try something new and has a creative side.

Matty was in Paris when he heard the news that Lin had disappeared and his friends had called the police. After arriving back in Montreal, a friend told him to watch the last section of the video of the murder, warning him not to watch any other parts. That’s when Matty recognized Lin’s face as the victim in the video.

“I saw his face and I realized it was him,” Matty told Finnerty. “Because, his face, I couldn’t forget. We met once, twice per week. We always had dinner and we met very often. I saw his face and I said to my friend, ‘It’s him.’”

At the time, police had not named Lin as the victim.

http://www.openfile.ca/montreal/blo...ss-interviews-shed-light-jun-lins-life-family

It has been puzzling me about why the question was asked about LRM's rings. About descriptions and pictures of them.

So I have my own question. In the picds of Jun Lin, did he wear any rings? Do we have close ups of those?

I am wondering if perhaps he did wear a ring and the ring was missing when the hands were recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie