Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More lies...
I;m getting sick of the games people play....
I don't know who tells AH this stuff but he needs to check it before he airs it and writes about it........

so sad when will someone STEP UP AND TELL THE TRUTH FOR HALEIGH....

I don't believe that JW said TC could NOT identify the killer, simply that he did not SAY that. In lawyer speak, TC may know who the killer is, he didn't do it, and he is not culpable in the death. The lawyer is just making clear he did not say that TC can identify the killer while not saying he CAN'T either.

:waitasec::waitasec: why would you lie to Le and tell them you were at the home on the night a child went missing from there???:waitasec::waitasec:

hmmm....I coming up empty on that one

So ToC places himself at the door of the MH on the night H disappears, and now wants his attorney and perhaps, LE to believe that he only placed himself at said location because he was pressured by investigators to produce something, anything to lower his bond. Good luck, JW.

My head hurts. :o

Two notable statements to chew on, though:

While law enforcement had no official comment on Tommy Croslin’s flip flop, I’m told investigators aren’t buying his new spin and still aim to use the 10 p.m. drop by in the time line...

[...]

Yet, even though he’s now saying he lied about his visit at 10 p.m, “doesn’t mean he wasn’t at the trailer,” says Steve Brown, Werter’s investigator who adds Tommy admitted knowing where he claims his cousin dumped Haleigh. He hasn’t denied he wasn’t there at all.

[...]​

:waitasec::waitasec: why would you lie to Le and tell them you were at the home on the night a child went missing from there???:waitasec::waitasec:

hmmm....I coming up empty on that one
DUH Disease?

"He hasn’t denied he wasn’t there at all."

The abundance of "WTH?" sentences like that in these reports give me a toothache.

Why do I seem to get aggravated when I see breaking news in this case ? Just the words (breaking news) aggravate the heck out of me, maybe because in two days we will find out it was it was all a farce. I am so tired of it 14 months later and it seems to be the same carp.....Poor Haleigh :(

Even stranger, why did RC claim to have asked him if MC was around giving him a reason to go there? It only reinforced Tommy's claim at the time! Get them all to court right now--minimum of 15 yrs for each of their counts and throw away the key. I am so disgusted with this carp!

Exclusive: Tommy Croslin Says He Lied To Cops!

April 30th, 2010

Tommy, Misty, together again

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © artharris.com, all rights reserved

In a blockbuster twist, and possible setback, to the Haleigh Cummings murder case The Bald Truth has learned Tommy Croslin now claims he lied to police about dropping by Ronald Cummings trailer at 10 p.m. the night the five year old Haleigh vanished.

“He lied to the cops to get out of jail,” a source familiar with the investigation tells The Bald Truth, adding that Putnam County detectives were recently made aware of his retraction. “It’s no secret.”

“Tommy said investigators) kept pressuring him to tell them something new about Haleigh,” according to our source, “so he made up going to the trailer at 10 p. m., and they reduced his bond to $5,000, and he was able to get out of jail.” Cost: $500 that his family scraped together.
Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/

He lied to investigators who were investigating a missing child and put himself AT the home the night she disappeared?

If he really did lie? He's got to be elegible for "America's dumbest criminals" show. Seriously.

I'm just at a loss for words here. Right now at this moment I say bull stinky. I say he was there, and now he's trying to get out of saying he was there. (Grrrr I rarely get aggravated but today I am over this!)

My head hurts. :o

Two notable statements to chew on, though:

While law enforcement had no official comment on Tommy Croslin’s flip flop, I’m told investigators aren’t buying his new spin and still aim to use the 10 p.m. drop by in the time line...[...]

Yet, even though he’s now saying he lied about his visit at 10 p.m, “doesn’t mean he wasn’t at the trailer,” says Steve Brown, Werter’s investigator who adds Tommy admitted knowing where he claims his cousin dumped Haleigh. He hasn’t denied he wasn’t there at all.

[...]​

BBm.. Smart thinking on LE's part....JMO

Do you guys know what this means? It has to mean that Ron knows something then. Why in the hell would Ron just sit back and let Tommy lie about him like that? Wasn't in Tommys statement that he said that Ron called him up and wanted him to check on Misty and the kids so he went over to the trailer? Hence the going over there at 10:00. Ron did NOTHING to say the statement was at false so in my honest opinion this could only mean that he know something. It is making me think more than ever that Haleigh ODed on the illegal drugs that they were selling and therefore they were all covering their drug addicted asses.

Filtering through the fluff, and judging just from the "insiders" comments, it looks like the only retraction Tommy made is about what time he was there.

He lied to investigators who were investigating a missing child and put himself AT the home the night she disappeared?

If he really did lie? He's got to be elegible for "America's dumbest criminals" show. Seriously.

I'm just at a loss for words here. Right now at this moment I say bull stinky. I say he was there, and now he's trying to get out of saying he was there. (Grrrr I rarely get aggravated but today I am over this!)

I hope they charge him with giving a false statement to a Law Enforcement officer.

I am sooo SICK of these damn games these people keep playing. I wish we could BEAT the answers out of them!!!! Thankfully I'm not a cop. I wouldn't be able to calmly sit there and listen to their BS over and over again! IMO

:waitasec: Hmm...I thought it was said on NG a while back that phone records did show that Ron called Tommy? Sorry I don't recall what the date of the show was, it was last year though. I am pretty sure it was mentioned that LE did have the phone records to back up that claim that Ron called Tommy.
So, if they do. That means that Ron did call Tommy, the question is for what?
Tommy is now saying he didn't go by the MH, so where was he? And what did He and Ron talk about?
Tommy is burying himself deeper. He better come clean 100% before he ends up being the one charged for Haleigh's disappearance. If he is guilty, then so be...put him in the chair.
But if he is not the one to be directly involved, well he still needs to be put away for a long time for keeping information from LE.
I can believe that he would of lied to LE about being there though. Maybe LE said, "Hey we have Phone Records" to prove you spoke to Ron and the pings came from the MH so if you want out give us something...and the dummy probably went along with what ever they said. It does happen...
Lord, why can't at least one person tell the truth? The only reason would be that they all are to blame one way or another.
This is soooo frustrating! I wonder how this will effect the investigation now?

Filtering through the fluff, and judging just from the "insiders" comments, it looks like the only retraction Tommy made is about what time he was there.

Now that is interesting Muffet!

To me this means that TC also lied about the body story in order to get his bail reduced or a plea bargain. I don't think any of his stories are true. Joe may have wanted that gun but not enough to commit a murder for which he KNEW he would be a prime suspect.

They have all lied so much how can we give any credence to anything that they say? In the olde skool days they would have already gotten to the truth. Why is it that the criminal now has more rights (with the soft touch) then the innocent victims? I'm so :furious:I could spit nails!
In my mind Tommy put himself at the mobile home that night to start with. That's probably the only REAL TRUTH that we'll get from him...IMO. Excuse me while I go and find a bucket to spit these nails in.:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee
Back