Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Discovery channel has the show about Natalee on right now:(
I wonder it is a coincidence? Their shows are usually scheduled pretty far out...

I think there is a good possibility that the jawbone belongs to Natalee.

The forensic pathologist on Nancy's show made a great point imo. He said with the storms in the area the shallow grave could have been disturbed. (paraphrasing).

And the woman and son who found the second bone around the same time as the jawbone said it rained so hard that some of the sidewalks collapsed.

IMO

If the jaw bone is actually Natalee's, the Aruban authorities have a huge problem. They would love for the world to think that Joran dropped Natalee off at her hotel & THEN she just happened to meet "Prince Charming" & voluntarily left Aruba with him to live in a fairy tale castle happily ever after. As usual, the authorities are worried about their precious tourist $$$$. Sooo much pain could have been avoided if, at the beginning, they had just admitted that "paradise" had a snake named Joran living there doing his evil deeds.

I wonder how many of the current authorities were involved in this case from the beginning.

It's not the disappearnce or death of Natalee Holloway that has kept me from visiting Aruba. It is the way it was all handled. Aruba (the officials, LE) has shown it's lack of care over and over. Whatever the answer is why wouldn't they have already shared that with The Holloways?

Does anyone know the time zone Aruba is in? I guess what i'm asking is what is the time difference of EST in the US and Aruba? I am trying to determine when afternoon begins in Aruba. TIA

wm

Does anyone know the time zone Aruba is in? I guess what i'm asking is what is the time difference of EST in the US and Aruba? I am trying to determine when afternoon begins in Aruba. TIA

wm

It's 9:58 a.m. there now... I am in Florida and it's 8:58 am (EST) here.

Does anyone have a map of where that 'skeleton' picture was taken earlier this year? I'm just curious to see where that was in the ocean in relation to where this jaw was found. Thanks!

But the email is coming from Netherlands - right? Going to check what time it is there.

Edit: 3pm???? (it's 8:12a cst now)

But the email is coming from Netherlands - right? Going to check what time it is there.

Edit: 3pm???? (it's 8:12a cst now)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 3:15:00 PM CET. It should be almost dinner time in the Netherlands.

Local interview of the people that found the jawbone:

http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

(I have to say that this interview is much more respectful than the mother and son on Nancy Grace last night that acted like they'd just won the grand prize in some easter egg hunt.)

WOW... that made me cry! It's stories like this that remind you there are great people left in this world.. not everyone is out for themselves.

Local interview of the people that found the jawbone:

http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

(I have to say that this interview is much more respectful than the mother and son on Nancy Grace last night that acted like they'd just won the grand prize in some easter egg hunt.)

Wow, thank you so much for posting that link suzi! It really gave me a feeling of Divine intervention. I have chills!

The wife of the man who found it is an x-ray technologist! They seem like such nice people who are struggling with the find and immediately thought of Natalee.

My prayers are with Natalee's family during this long wait for answers.

wm

WOW... that made me cry! It's stories like this that remind you there are great people left in this world.. not everyone is out for themselves.

Wow, thank you so much for posting that link suzi! It really gave me a feeling of Divine intervention. I have chills!

The wife of the man who found it is an x-ray technologist! They seem like such nice people who are struggling with the find and immediately thought of Natalee.

My prayers are with Natalee's family during this long wait for answers.

wm

Agreed - and it brought tears to my eyes as well. I'm glad that they were the ones to have made this discovery (well, as happy as one can be under the circumstances) and that they treated the remains with the respect they deserve whether it's Natalee or some other lost soul.

I pray this is Natalee and that it gives the family some small measure of comfort after all this time.

What are they waiting for? I looked it up and I think the Hague is 6 hours ahead of EST which means it's like 6 pm there? Or is the announcement from Aruba??

What are they waiting for? I looked it up and I think the Hague is 6 hours ahead of EST which means it's like 6 pm there? Or is the announcement from Aruba??

I am thinking Aruba, since Taco Stein will be making an announcement after????

It'll be coming from the prosecutor's office in Aruba :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members