Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda Allison, Dave's sister was just on Nancy Grace and said that she spoke to Dave several times today and that Dave and Beth were never contacted by the authorities and had to find out whether or not it was Natalee's remains by listening to the same announcement that the public did. Inexcusable on Aruba's part.

Warning rant coming!!
They knew from the beginning that the jaw bone had a wisdom tooth? And it had already been determined that Natalee had her wisdom teeth pulled? The family them selves were disappointed and shocked to hear the news via the media? Were they not informed that the tooth in the jaw was a wisdom tooth and her family was not made aware of this prior????? And made them wait like the rest of us? SHAMEFUL

Quite frankly the media is getting worse and worse on so many of these cases just for their **** ratings:furious:

I appreciate your opinion~

IMO...If there is no evidence of death then it didn't occur.

I also have knowledge of possibilities she is alive.
That's all I can say right now~

I think there are many cases of missing people that have not been found but are most likely no longer alive. Not having evidence could be because someone hid a body or destroyed evidence. Chandra Levy wasn't found for a year. Others become solved when someone stumbles upon remains like Amber DuBois, another person whose remains were not found for over a year. MOO

Now on NG there saying they really cant tell if the jaw bone came from a male or female, yet all week long they have been reporting a female jawbone? Are you kidding me???

Warning rant coming!!
They knew from the beginning that the jaw bone had a wisdom tooth? And it had already been determined that Natalee had her wisdom teeth pulled? The family them selves were disappointed and shocked to hear the news via the media? Were they not informed that the tooth in the jaw was a wisdom tooth and her family was not made aware of this prior????? And made them wait like the rest of us? SHAMEFUL

Quite frankly the media is getting worse and worse on so many of these cases just for their **** ratings:furious:

While I tend to agree with you in general about the media, in this case it was the powers that be in Aruba and the Netherlands that whipped everyone (including the media) into a frenzy by making everyone (including her family) wait for days for the big announcement that it was NOT Natalee.

While I tend to agree with you in general about the media, in this case it was the powers that be in Aruba and the Netherlands what whipped everyone (including the media) into a frenzy by making everyone (including her family) wait for days for the big announcement that it was NOT Natalee.

And I do agree with you as well. But it's my understanding that Natalee's dental records were sent within the past week. SURELY they knew she had no wisdom teeth and were able to deliver that information to the family way before today. Thats what makes me angry.

2nd bone was possibly a rib bone, that is what tourist said in interview on HLN yesterday.

I have been depressed all day since hearing this announcement.

I worked for an oral surgeon and there is no excuse for Aruban authorities to seek assistance from an oral surgeon to immediately know this was a wisdom tooth.

This could have all been taken care with just a few calls instead of dragging all this out.

I would love to contribute to a fund for a group of badazz inmates of JVS's to beat the holy crap out of him.

Another thing. What I have learned from all the horrible cases is that the body is always placed close to the killers home or familiar surroundings; i.e. Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker.

IMO, Natalee's remains are underneath the VDS's house. This gave them total control that no one would ever be able to search/dig up their property to find her remains.

May JVS rot in H E double hockey sticks.

How old would Joran's little brother be now? Maybe they should question him because IMO, the whole VDS family knows what happened and stuck together.

Maybe since he is older, Beth or Dave could get some info. out of him.

Just a thought. I'm just so friggin' mad about this whole drawn out ordeal for Dave and Beth, especially here at the holidays.

I have been depressed all day since hearing this announcement.

I worked for an oral surgeon and there is no excuse for Aruban authorities to seek assistance from an oral surgeon to immediately know this was a wisdom tooth.

This could have all been taken care with just a few calls instead of dragging all this out.

I would love to contribute to a fund for a group of badazz inmates of JVS's to beat the holy crap out of him.

Another thing. What I have learned from all the horrible cases is that the body is always placed close to the killers home or familiar surroundings; i.e. Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker.

IMO, Natalee's remains are underneath the VDS's house. This gave them total control that no one would ever be able to search/dig up their property to find her remains.

May JVS rot in H E double hockey sticks.

You go girl...I can't help but feel the same way. JVS has no soul...

I definitely was crying today! I am in complete and utter shock!
I mean how many young white females remains on Aruba are there? It certainly doesn't help with their reputation or tourism that this is not Natalee but another person.
It makes me sick how they treat the holloways they should of told them dats ago since they knew days ago as he stated in his announcement by just looking at the wisdom teeth present.
Today made me think about how Joran was trying to make money from he thailand situation. Maybe he did sell natalee bc nothing has been found if hers and he just stated his motive on tape to Beth that he just wanted money to gamble. Maybe that's y he changes his stories and admit she died bc they r diverting the fact that she was sold. Think about the movie taken. She's a beautiful American girl.
It's sickening that joran laughed at the find. Any news on the possible rib bone being tested? I think they should of tested DNA on the jawbone to definite. Are they gonna test for Amy bradley? Can thr FBI take it to do their own tests? Maybe it took so long bc they were deciding if they should say it's hers or not. I think it's possible they can be lying.
Aruba better figure out who's darn jawbone that is! To me, they don't seem to care or bother to figure out who it can be.
I pray Natalee is not suffering and Joran just tells the truth for once in his life. God watch over the holloways in these trying times.

How old would Joran's little brother be now? Maybe they should question him because IMO, the whole VDS family knows what happened and stuck together.

Maybe since he is older, Beth or Dave could get some info. out of him.

Just a thought. I'm just so friggin' mad about this whole drawn out ordeal for Dave and Beth, especially here at the holidays.

Yup, I think the whole family knows exactly what happened as well as half of that corrupt island. I don't think it would do much good to question the younger brother, though. From what I see, it wouldn't surprise me if he follows in his brother's footsteps. Especially under the guidance of his mother.

Yup, I think the whole family knows exactly what happened as well as half of that corrupt island. I don't think it would do much good to question the younger brother, though. From what I see, it wouldn't surprise me if he follows in his brother's footsteps. Especially under the guidance of his mother.

I have the same feeling!:furious: :banghead:

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

Aruba has treated both Beth and Dave horribly since Natalee first went missing,but this is outrageous! :furious:

Sadly, you are probably so right.

We can only hope. I know Ted Kazinski's (sic) aka the Unibomber's own brother turned him in.

Hopefully, his brother hasn't taken after Joran. I hope they keep a close on him too.

The only other thought that I can think the jawbone belongs to is possibly a prostitute's???

I read that toplessness was illegal in Aruba; however, prostitution is not illegal.

Since Joran is a gambling addict, I wouldn't doubt his is a sex addict either.

If the jawbone was to belong to a prostitute, that could be why there are no other reported females missing.

I may be waaaayyyyy of base with this idea. IIRC, I just remember hearing about him running a coffee shop in Thailand and was known to associate himself with prostitutes.

God, I hope I can get some sleep tonight after all this.

I wish Tim from Equasearch would get a couple of huge bags of rattlesnakes (since he is in Texas) and some spiders and put them in the cell Joran. Then give him the truth serum, along with strapping him to a chair or bed and beat the living daylight out of him until he told the truth.

I am sooooooooo maddd! Am I evil for having these thoughts of torturing him?

I just feel so bad for Natalee's parents. They have been thru so much and now this.

My problem is that I don't trust any of them. I am so afraid they switched bones. If not now, earlier in the case. I believe they have hidden and done away with all evidence. God forgive me, but I hate them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member