Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRESS RELEASE OF THE ARUBA PUBLIC PROSECUTOR: NO HUMAN SKELETAL REMAINS WERE FOUND DURING INVESTIGATION IN 2017

http://www.omaruba.aw/wp-content/up...ijke-botten-augustus-2017-English-version.pdf

To all media.

The Prosecutor's office has taken notice of news that was published this week by Mr. Dave Holloway, the father of Natalee Holloway, or that was published in his name.
Human skeletal remains would have been possibly found in Aruba, and
this discovery would be significant in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The information coming from Mr. Holloway was investigated earlier this year by the Aruba Police Force, led by the Prosecutor’s Office.
During the investigation held by the Police in an area indicated by Mr. Holloway, no human skeletal remains were found.

Mr. Holloway has now apparently published information regarding the results of an investigation completed in Aruba. However, at this moment, there are no new facts or circumstances known to the Prosecutor’s Office and/or to the Aruba Police Force in relation to finds of skeletal remains or human bones that were investigated or would have to be investigated.

In case new facts or circumstances surface in the future, they will be seriously investigated. This applies for every case of a missing person in Aruba.

BBM

What? So what was found then, clothing with DNA ? :thinking:

You got me neesaki!

Didn't I read somewhere that Dave and TJ filmed everything they did, and did NOT involve Aruba police? Or am I imagining that?

I am confused by this.

Gabriel said he lived with a friend of van der Sloot’s named John, who relayed that Holloway began foaming at the mouth and died after being given a date-rape drug.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ear-natalee-holloway-search-article-1.3417095

Gabriel is telling a story told to him by someone else?
Anyone know who John is?

His name is John Ludwig, Levi posted screen shots of chats with him
He appeared on Nancy Grace show back in 2010

His name is John Ludwig, Levi posted screen shots of chats with him
He appeared on Nancy Grace show back in 2010

Oh

Yes, I have visited his FB
An interesting read

I am confused by this.

Gabriel said he lived with a friend of van der Sloot’s named John, who relayed that Holloway began foaming at the mouth and died after being given a date-rape drug.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ear-natalee-holloway-search-article-1.3417095

Gabriel is telling a story told to him by someone else?
Anyone know who John is?

Here is a post referencing John.

Hi guys, I contacted John Ludwick on facebook. Here is my exchange with him. I asked him to be a guest on my podcast but he wanted to be paid. Not going to give someone that could have got rid of a body any money. SMH... ]
89aa765e2f56a11f4ebf46db7c2dd378.jpg
7696f53ed4058a4c64418b82bc52367f.jpg

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Another post referencing John

Also. Here is John Ludwick for those not familiar with him. Here he is getting his mic cut on Nancy Grace's show. https://youtu.be/MxwzXcXLbrA

...and another....

John Ludwick claims he met JVDS when he returned to Aruba from Thailand for his father's memorial in Feb 2010. By May of the same year, JVDS tried to blackmail BH, fled to Lima, murdered Stephanie and has never returned. So are we to believe that JVDS told a person he had known less than 3 months what happened to Natalie, that his father was involved in the disposal (in such an explicit manner) then told him where the body was buried and asked him to dig it up?

Having a hard time believing any of this. His request for payment is rather telling to me. I wonder how much he was paid for the "info" he gave DH and Oxygen?

MOO

More :bump:

Post from his Facebook in June.
1918ccffecc2d477e101a4bba71cdcf2.jpg

Summary from DailyMail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796176/Natalee-Holloway-remains-Aruba.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796176/Natalee-Holloway-remains-Aruba.html

More background to catch up

"In the new six-part Oxygen series The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, ......"

I'm still :fence: thinking that this a just another tragedy for the family being taken advantage of by low lifes, and perhaps the media.

If her dad is doing this for publicity with his eyes wide open, or other reasons for Natalee, then I'm all good with it though.

One more screen cap from Levi as 5 was max in above

52a789d7a707ff19fc6ba201e113285f.jpg

Again....

I'm still :fence: thinking that this a just another tragedy for the family being taken advantage of by low lifes, and perhaps the media.

If her dad is doing this for publicity with his eyes wide open, or other reasons for Natalee, then I'm all good with it though.

Not sure what they are trying to accomplish with this press release. I guess they're making it known that whatever DH claims to have found, they were not involved in any way in this discovery, nor were they included after the discovery, so people should take his recent comments about his findings with a grain of salt?

Probably just lets the public and DH know that there is no way they will use this information in their own investigation of this or any other case. Perhaps they're more than a little peeved that DH may have found and removed human remains from their island without turning them over to officials there?

MOO

I fully understand why this happened but I have a concern.
If human remains were found, and it turns out not to be related to the NH case, isn't there a problem with a crime scene and evidence being removed?

As far as what has been found, I expect we will find out soon enough

I would love to have Natalie be found and see a resolution in this case. Such a sad case.
BUT, why in the would her father want to have a TV series on the search and discovery of remains that may or may not be Natalie?
What if it's not her?

I would love to have Natalie be found and see a resolution in this case. Such a sad case.
BUT, why in the would her father want to have a TV series on the search and discovery of remains that may or may not be Natalie?
What if it's not her?

I fully understand why this happened but I have a concern.
If human remains were found, and it turns out not to be related to the NH case, isn't there a problem with a crime scene and evidence being removed?

As far as what has been found, I expect we will find out soon enough

I don't know why I hadn't considered that. :thinking: but you are right. If this really is a human remains for another case... evidence and justice could be totally destroyed for another family.

I'm still leaning to her father wanting publicity, for this "In the new six-part Oxygen series The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, ......" I truly hope :praying: that the family is knowing that they might be being misled in all this by questionable characters. If this is what they need to do for publicity, they have my support, although you two bring up a good point.

I know on another case, the family went to a medium to tell them what happened, and got media coverage for such. Not necessarily for answers, but as a vehicle to get it back in the news. Even LE on that case said they understood why family did that.

:grouphug: to all that loved her and care about justice for her.

I am as confused as can be.

First we have Gabriel and John digging up and cremating Natalie. Then we have Mr Holloway saying they have found remains and are having them tested. Next is the Aruba government denying any remains were found.
I just don't believe Mr Holloway would say he has remains if he didn't. That would only hurt their endeavors in the long run. It may have anyway if they removed bones of a different missing person. I would think that could cause all kinds of problems for them. AND Beth is being awful quiet.........

I understand keeping the story in the news but not saying they have remains if they don't.

I'm going to review the 3:30 Today show video and listen to who said exactly what.

[video]https://www.today.com/video/natalee-holloway-s-father-talks-about-investigation-of-her-disappearance-1025788483951[/video]

todayshow.com

ETA: I didn't realize that Oxygen channel is a sister station to NBC

My initial thought was.....someone told them where and they indeed found human remains there..........could it be true? It's not like they DIDN'T find any remains........not sure why they'd tell unless they wanted that crime scene disturbed? I doubt the aruban authorities could give a care who's dead and where tho....Hoping it's Natalie tho

I'm confused by all this as well. The only thing I can think of is that DH and the investigator were told the story of how JL was asked by JVDS to dig up the remains of NH (that he and his father had buried 5 years earlier) and take them to a crematorium. And he did but missed at least one bone? And that may be the bone that DH and the investigator found and are having tested? So JL told this story to his roommate Gabriel, complete with burial location, and he told it to DH and the investigator?

:waitasec:

MOO

You are right Smallfox... Beth is being way too quiet. IMO

PRESS RELEASE OF THE ARUBA PUBLIC PROSECUTOR: NO HUMAN SKELETAL REMAINS WERE FOUND DURING INVESTIGATION IN 2017

http://www.omaruba.aw/wp-content/up...ijke-botten-augustus-2017-English-version.pdf

To all media.

The Prosecutor's office has taken notice of news that was published this week by Mr. Dave Holloway, the father of Natalee Holloway, or that was published in his name.
Human skeletal remains would have been possibly found in Aruba, and
this discovery would be significant in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The information coming from Mr. Holloway was investigated earlier this year by the Aruba Police Force, led by the Prosecutor’s Office.
During the investigation held by the Police in an area indicated by Mr. Holloway, no human skeletal remains were found.

Mr. Holloway has now apparently published information regarding the results of an investigation completed in Aruba. However, at this moment, there are no new facts or circumstances known to the Prosecutor’s Office and/or to the Aruba Police Force in relation to finds of skeletal remains or human bones that were investigated or would have to be investigated.

In case new facts or circumstances surface in the future, they will be seriously investigated. This applies for every case of a missing person in Aruba.

BBM

My fear would be that the Aruban authorities could charge me with a crime if I removed human remains from Aruba. I guess by making this statement that will clear Mr. Holloway and Mr. Ward from being charged with a crime if now the government is boldly stating there are none?

I feel the family wants answers no matter what and they took the investigation into their own hands. Maybe Oxygen was there as an alibi (for lack of a better word) to prove what happened since the government is so inept.

I can't blame anyone for all of this, but I am wondering why Beth is being so quiet!?!

I am surprised to see the low volume of response to this story. Also, I don't think DH is doing this for publicity. He has always struck me as honorable. My guess is that he feels a great sense of injustice because of the corruption in Aruba. Unless a person has gone thru that (I have) you will never understand the need to shout from the rooftops. There are some things that can never be let go even though it would be more healthy to do so. I know what JVDS is. I have experienced it personally on a smaller scale. When people say why would JVDS say this or that to someone, there is no explaining what a socio/psychopath/pathological liar will do. It has been 2 years for me and I still can't wrap my brain around it. I hope it is Natalee and I think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli