Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought it was going to be Natalee. This reminds me of when they arrested JMK for JonBenet's murder, there was a media frenzy, and then they announced, "Ooops, the DNA doesn't match! False alarm!"

Well, he did say that the tooth, even if it belonged to Natalee, wouldn't have mattered because it wouldn't have shown what happened to her.

How can he not realize its importance?! At least the Holloways would have had evidence that Natalee is no longer alive.

Presser

It is a human bone.

Been in the water for sometime.

It is a wisdom tooth and Natalee had her wisdom teeth removed.

WHY IS THIS GUY LAUGHING HOPE HE NEVER LOSES A CHILD:furious:

Just another happy day on "one happy island'. :dance:

:furious: :furious:

What happened about the tooth having an alleged root canal....or do I remember correctly? and why NO DNA comparisons? Very vague, IMO.

Well now is there another murder in ARUBA of a young lady????
Will someone get closure?
Why did they drag this out so long for Beth????

Well, he did say that the tooth, even if it belonged to Natalee, wouldn't have mattered because it wouldn't have shown what happened to her.

How can he not realize its importance?! At least the Holloways would have had evidence that Natalee is no longer alive.

They just don't get it. :banghead:

Didn't Taco say they don't even know if it's male or female?

I believe that was mentioned, yes. I believe he went on to say that they can't determine how long it's been in the water.

So, what doesn't make sense is how the person (a female expert, I think?) who first looked at the jawbone knew, right away, that it belonged to a young, white female. And now they don't know? Give me a break.

I think the only way Joran will give up the location of Natalee will be if he gets something out of it. I just don't think Peru will allow that. As much as it makes me sick to think he could benefit in some way, I almost wish a deal could be worked out to find her remains. She is their baby :( and they need her remains back. They need to know where she is.

ITA...And when he gets something out of it, we will find out it was just another lie.

Joran is EVIL. Evil people don't think like us. They have no remorse, or feelings. Their compassion is hate, our compassion is love.

Heartbreaking for Natalee's family.

And so sad hearing that Dave was never notified prior to the announcement, what were they thinking in Aruba?

Hard to fathom isn't it?

JVS is in control.

As long as he feels that he holds power over someone, he will maintain his silence about what happened to Natalee and where he placed her.

He is evil personified.

He makes me sick to my stomach.

I had read here or on NG that Joran laughed when he was told they had found a jawbone and they thought it could be Natalies. They were saying it could be a nervous laugh but now I am wondering if it was because he knows that the way and where he placed her is not consistent with this finding. I hate that he still holds the truth because it keeps him thinking in his arrogant head that he is still in control. Just some thoughts.

Baby4mami
468bba11-f823-4cc0.jpg

I had read here or on NG that Joran laughed when he was told they had found a jawbone and they thought it could be Natalies. They were saying it could be a nervous laugh but now I am wondering if it was because he knows that the way and where he placed her is not consistent with this finding. I hate that he still holds the truth because it keeps him thinking in his arrogant head that he is still in control. Just some thoughts.

Baby4mami
468bba11-f823-4cc0.jpg

Yes I thought that to when I heard him laugh. BIG CLUE.

I'm wondering if he fed her to the sharks. (hate typing that).

OMG * 2. I hadn't heard about a 2nd jawbone (what are the odds of THAT? unless both met their demise together).

Poor Natalie's mother!

Thanks to Michigirl for this post from the last thread:

This site lists some of the people who have gone missing off the island of Aruba, it looks like the oldest case happened in 1996. Amy Bradley is included here, though it does say the cruise ship was docked at Curacao. Most of them are males, hope they can identify these remains and give closure to someones family! Here's the link:

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/aruba-news/missing-persons/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member