Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of his followers are leaving. A few of the girls who have been following him a long time, and were die hard are now dropping him.

Yes, Mr. Kramer is still his manager. Gabriel just doesn't want anyone to know that because, well that wouldn't make him look very good. It is possible TJ is involved since Mr. Kramer basically works for him. Look at the links I posted here above.

Oh yes, how could I forget. Kramer works for TJ. I just can't wrap my head around that. An investigator and a sex offender....pfft. Add conman to the group. What a trio. They better not be working another missing person case. Another family doesn't need to be conned like the Holloway's were.

Oh yes, how could I forget. Kramer works for TJ. I just can't wrap my head around that. An investigator and a sex offender....pfft. Add conman to the group. What a trio. They better not be working another missing person case. Another family doesn't need to be conned like the Holloway's were.

There was another case TJ recently took on. Sarah B. tried to warn her but I don't believe she was able to get through to her. I cannot think of the name of the young lady at this moment. I would need to look that up.

For the record, Kramer is affiliated with TJ Ward because TJ was the lead investigator on Kramer’s child molestation case.

For the record, Kramer is affiliated with TJ Ward because TJ was the lead investigator on Kramer’s child molestation case.

I wasn’t aware Ward was the lead investigator on Kramer’s child molestation case. :gaah:

This would explain why Ward thinks Kramer was “mistargeted.”

Snip

Ward called Kramer a “great guy” and “smart as a whip.” He said he believed Kramer was “mistargeted” by authorities on the sex crime charges, but wouldn’t elaborate. Kramer is trying to get his conviction overturned, according to the prosecutor, who said he does not expect that to happen.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...olloway-tv-series_us_59e4fec7e4b0ca9f4839c786

GM, IN THE BOX:

@5:50
In this box guys, in this box,
Right here .... in this
which you are you are ....
which you are seeing right now
Holds the truth
and the only truth about NH
This box right here,
I'll put it down
This box, this box
Right here
That I have
holds all the answers
that everbody is looking for
Everbody wants to know what happened to her
Everbody wants to know, is it a coverup
Everbody wants to know if it's a conspiracy
In this box right here that I have in my possession,
holds the truth
Now I don't want you guys to think that I'm sick
There is no skeleton here
kay I wanna just get that right out
But there is EVIDENCE
Okay
About something major, a big, a big breakthrough
on this case
Huge, huge case
I'm gonna go ahead and remove what's in here
Just gonna give you guys a little look
a little, little tease
So you guys know that there's something in here

[pulls out knotted black garbage bag]

'Kay, inside this bag
inside this bag right here

[drops bag back into box]

Holds the answer
about NH, the whole case

[closes flaps to lid of cardboard box]

This box that you guys are seeing right here
This box holds the answer to what
everbody is looking for about Natalee
about the case
about this conspiracy
about

[Revs it up]

Is it a cover up guys
Is this a cover up
What's in here that is so important
to a lot of people
Now if I wanted to make money off of this
Hey, I woulda been here, there
you know
No, I have not.
I am going to release this
next year
Until my lawer tells me, exactly when and where and how
He gave me the approval to do this
Again, I am no, no certified PI
I'm not, I'm just a normal person
that try to make a difference
That a lot of people walked on me
I don't care
this, this, this angers me
really makes me mad
What I have discovered about this
What I have discovered that's inside this box
a lot of you are gonna be like ah he's just making this crap up
He wants five minutes of fame
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
You the one's that
a lot of you, a lot of these crazy people gonna want
to know what's in here
By tommorrow they gonna say oh my God
he's has her bones here
ba, ba, ba, ba/ba
No, it's not no human remains
Think I'm dumb
Something else, something else that has all the answers
All the answers that is not of you mothers and fathers
you know thinking ahead
what about if it was my daughter
what if it was my daughter
and You're a mad and you fear it
and you're angry
You should be, you should be
I don't know when I'll be able to release this

[end]

I wasn’t aware Ward was the lead investigator on Kramer’s child molestation case. :gaah:

This would explain why Ward thinks Kramer was “mistargeted.”

Snip

Ward called Kramer a “great guy” and “smart as a whip.” He said he believed Kramer was “mistargeted” by authorities on the sex crime charges, but wouldn’t elaborate. Kramer is trying to get his conviction overturned, according to the prosecutor, who said he does not expect that to happen.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...olloway-tv-series_us_59e4fec7e4b0ca9f4839c786

Check out these links I discovered. Take notice of who the writer of the article is.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/investigation-reveals-intentional-cover-up-murdered-black-kramer

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/us-attorney-opens-inquiry-fatal-police-shooting-atlanta-kramer

Kramer rallies behind TJ Ward. It appears he remains loyal to TJ. Kramer also hides behind the Facebook profile of: JusticeFor Ariston Waiters. (JusticeFor is together if you would like to further research)

Check out these links I discovered. Take notice of who the writer of the article is.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/investigation-reveals-intentional-cover-up-murdered-black-kramer

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/us-attorney-opens-inquiry-fatal-police-shooting-atlanta-kramer

Kramer rallies behind TJ Ward. It appears he remains loyal to TJ. Kramer also hides behind the Facebook profile of: JusticeFor Ariston Waiters. (JusticeFor is together if you would like to further research)
What does this have to do with Natalee wish there was a thread just for investigating TJ Ward

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

What does this have to do with Natalee wish there was a thread just for investigating TJ Ward

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

This has to do with Natalee Holloway due to the fact of who the “informant” is and who he is associating with. This is to show proof this informant is a con and that’s simply all that he associates with.

This has to do with Natalee Holloway due to the fact of who the “informant” is and who he is associating with. This is to show proof this informant is a con and that’s simply all that he associates with.

The informant is baiting he now has “the evidence” in his possession that will solve the Natalee Holloway case. But we have to wait a year before he will reveal it. Those he associates with are cons just like he is. Why the waiting game if he has the goods? He’s FOS.

Kramer has been working with TJ for years.

The Bones are not human says John, he said he got them from his yard. Oh she was dumped at sea, from a friend with a boat.
What's next they know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members