Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David from Hunts& Post keeps calling G How is everyone doing Cristina Rob Junior Rose Sarah don't share or I will block you .
He said TJ Ward secretary became missing now is dead TJ didn't want to take the case unless he got paid.
G seems to have a obsession with some with the name beginning with a A

David Lour he's not telling you anything you will get his crumbs
TJ Ward you going to get his size12 foot up your butt and you can kiss hiss butt
John will be getting arrested for extortion papers are being drawn up
Gabe now thinks Natalee & Robyn were in the same grave site
John was there in Sept 11 - Sept 15 for 5 days
Their is a connection between Robyn &Natalee he need to do more research on Robyn
Being a hero don't pay your bills
Hat tip to Michelle Miller & Lynn H kisses my sweets

english please lol

David Lour he's not telling you anything you will get his crumbs
TJ Ward you going to get his size12 foot up your butt and you can kiss hiss butt
Their is a connection between Robyn &Natalee he need to do more research on Robyn
Hat tip to Michelle Miller & Lynn H kisses my sweets

Hi there Miss Eyes, lol. I have an honest question..........Are you one of Gabriel's 'girls' or affiliated with Gabriel in some way?

I've not been calling him. I have had 1 phone conversation with him, prior to my article. I've not spoken with him since then. Why would I? He doesn't know anything.

Hi there Miss Eyes, lol. I have an honest question..........Are you one of Gabriel's 'girls' or affiliated with Gabriel in some way?
Is he also a pimp? JMO
What I posted was from watching his video and taking notes. I'm not a computer person sorry.
A few of his girls send me information.
I posted it here then thanked them.
Some of his girls are on to him,others pretend he's king . hay have to or they can't watch the video.

He was claiming the John _Lohr was sending messages through messenger until he blocked him..

Gabe is a legend in his own mind IMO
Never trust a bald man.
Gabe wants all to know he's fearless and crazy.
Something big is about to brake and he's going to get a PI license.haha
I think he's a *advertiser censored* a liar and scam artiest

Yes I posted the picture of Koen and the small family boat in one of posts
They all left Aruba after moved to the US

"Michelle Miller King Gabe and Lynn Thank You for the info xx
Daisy Mail please stop calling Gabe :loser:
David Lour he not telling you anything you will get his crumbs
Their is a connection between Robyn &Natalee he need to do more resherch on Robyn
The case is now a open investigation he's going to be a PI LOL
Gabe knows were the box of bones are but not 100%
Hero's don't get paid I want the money Victoria you sexy thin you voice is OMG
I Am the King of the house"

Gabe said what a *advertiser censored*

it is a meandering trail, elusive morphing details....

"Gabe knows were the box of bones are but not 100%"

ah, I was hoping the two,
GM & JL would fizzle out.
so ....

So the box of bones, if it exists, (or just within JL's memory palace),
was set JVS 'insurance policy'?
money in the bank?

? Has JL ever mentioned JVS's missing shoes?
Purported to be such a big clue in the beginning of this case.

I've not been calling him. I have had 1 phone conversation with him, prior to my article. I've not spoken with him since then. Why would I? He doesn't know anything.

You are correct he knows nothing

it is a meandering trail, elusive morphing details....

"Gabe knows were the box of bones are but not 100%"

ah, I was hoping the two,
GM & JL would fizzle out.
so ....

So the box of bones, if it exists, (or just within JL's memory palace),
was set JVS 'insurance policy'?
money in the bank?

? Has JL ever mentioned JVS's missing shoes?
Purported to be such a big clue in the beginning of this case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gabe knows were the box of bones are but not 100%" hahahaha

(or just within JL's memory palace) when he's on heroin

Has JL ever mentioned JVS's missing shoes I found that to be a lie but will post the link from SM where I posted it years ago

I think G has lost his mind, how in the world can a convicted felon become a PI how did he leave the USA while still on probation from
Scheduled Termination Date: 4/12/2017 how how

[h=1]mugshots.com, [/h]

Is he also a pimp? JMO
What I posted was from watching his video and taking notes. I'm not a computer person sorry.
A few of his girls send me information.
I posted it here then thanked them.
Some of his girls are on to him,others pretend he's king . hay have to or they can't watch the video.

He was claiming the John _Lohr was sending messages through messenger until he blocked him..

Gabe is a legend in his own mind IMO
Never trust a bald man.
Gabe wants all to know he's fearless and crazy.
Something big is about to brake and he's going to get a PI license.haha
I think he's a *advertiser censored* a liar and scam artiest

Thank you so much for answering me nicely Miss :eye::eye: (love your nickname)

I am so glad someone is able to keep track of the things he's saying on that FB site.
It really made the hair on the back of my neck stand up when you said Gabriel requires a picture when someone wants to be accepted to his site. That sounds like someone that has dangerous ideas about women.

I'm thinking John Ludwick might be Gabriel's patsy and I also think he/both are scam artist. If GM's manager is affiliated with T.J. Ward in some way then I think there might be a group of them running a scam on DH. But the biggest thing I worry about is if Gabriel, John Ludwick and/or even T.J. was involved in some other way (death, hiding info about poor Natalie) besides the scamming of money out of Dave and/or Beth.

Gabriel is a felon and his associate, (I believe) is a child molester. Also hasn't Ludwick been arrested for drugs? PLUS Gabriel is scamming money saying his daughter has cancer. (IMHO) This is not an honest group of people.

Thank you Miss Eyes, lol, but please be safe.

I don't believe Mr Lohr is affiliated with any of the scam artists(IMHO).

Wow he requires a picture of the girls before he lets them into his site. Oh my God this sounds very scary. These girls are so young I don't know if they know what they're getting themselves into.. Does he require men to also send their picture? Or just young girls maybe the authorities should look into this.. I thought John was the crazy one.

The informant named Gabriel has lost all of his credibility when the remains turned out to not belong to Natalee Holloway remember he was 99.9% positive. He went as far to as befriending a know heroin addict having him live in his home was just plain stupid IMO
Spending what was first 300,000 now up to $400,000 when he daughter needed surgery. Drugs addicts lie you should know this Gabriel you were one.
Your also a convicted felon with grand theft auto and killing a prize horse.
In his own defense well maybe they are Robyn Gardner now or both mixed with dogs bones. or maybe Natalee Robyn and dog.
Do you see where this is going? Nowhere
Now he's off to a new scam threatening all who gets in this path of self destruction. Watch out Gabe girls you will be next
JMO

Just when it seemed the Natalee Holloway case couldn’t get more peculiar, HuffPost has uncovered another twist in the teenager’s 2005 disappearance: A registered sex offender is claiming responsibility for a recent television series about the mystery.

Edward Kramer is suing producers of “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” a TV series that began in August on the Oxygen Network, alleging he is “co-owner, developer and writer,”*according to his*lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in California. Kramer wants unspecified “just compensation” for his work, plus punitive damages.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...way-tv-series_us_59e4fec7e4b0ca9f4839c786?4lf

Wow, he is showing his true colors now. I knew that Victoria b.... was his sweetie.

It makes you wonder what came first, or who came first? Did Gabriel and John tell Kramer the story to begin with, and then Kramer started writing it? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Is Kramer associated with TJ Ward? If you go to his personal website you will see he has been writing about TJ Ward for some time. And this Benton guy is a part of Ward's investigative team. I guess I need to add some links here. Could Kramer have used an alias of "Benton?"

http://prfocus.com/article/New-Info...nta-Investigator-T-J-Ward-in-Aruba_51890.html

https://prfocus.com/article/Investi...k-Youth-by-Union-City-Police-Chief_51893.html

Kramer's middle name is Eliot - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013...er-dragoncon-child-molestation_n_2527326.html

This is his entire history - http://www.wow.com/wiki/Ed_Kramer

What is amazing to me is the fact he writes all this horror stuff, and then he begins to write about true murders. Why did he become interested in the Natalee Holloway case? Why? Who did he know? Was he fixated on Joran, because he was a young boy, or is the like serial killers who go back to the scene of a crime? He is a very bizarre character, and I would like to know how he ever became involved? Where was his connection? There must be a link between Kramer and Benton.

It makes you wonder what came first, or who came first? Did Gabriel and John tell Kramer the story to begin with, and then Kramer started writing it? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Is Kramer associated with TJ Ward? If you go to his personal website you will see he has been writing about TJ Ward for some time. And this Benton guy is a part of Ward's investigative team. I guess I need to add some links here. Could Kramer have used an alias of "Benton?"

We know Kramer and Benton are the same person now.
Thanks, David Lohr. There is no way that he and Benton could be working for TJ.,....they are one in the same. I am so sorry for Dave Holloway....Ward betrayed him.

The two production companies named as defendants in the lawsuit, Brian Graden Media and Lipstick Inc., said in a response filed this month that they owe nothing to Kramer. He wasn’t “named as a writer, screenwriter, or co-creator,” they said, and was working as an “employee or agent of T.J. Ward,” a private investigator who appeared on the series with Holloway’s father, Dave Holloway.

Just when it seemed the Natalee Holloway case couldn’t get more peculiar, HuffPost has uncovered another twist in the teenager’s 2005 disappearance: A registered sex offender is claiming responsibility for a recent television series about the mystery.

Edward Kramer is suing producers of “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” a TV series that began in August on the Oxygen Network, alleging he is “co-owner, developer and writer,”*according to his*lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in California. Kramer wants unspecified “just compensation” for his work, plus punitive damages.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...way-tv-series_us_59e4fec7e4b0ca9f4839c786?4lf

http://prfocus.com/article/New-Info...nta-Investigator-T-J-Ward-in-Aruba_51890.html

https://prfocus.com/article/Investi...k-Youth-by-Union-City-Police-Chief_51893.html

Kramer's middle name is Eliot - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013...er-dragoncon-child-molestation_n_2527326.html

This is his entire history - http://www.wow.com/wiki/Ed_Kramer

What is amazing to me is the fact he writes all this horror stuff, and then he begins to write about true murders. Why did he become interested in the Natalee Holloway case? Why? Who did he know?

Kramer's former defense attorney is on Ward's team, according to my conversation with Ward.

Beth is a very smart & tough woman she see's a scam way before Dave does ( sorry Dave) but's always been that way. She didn't fall for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member