Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when it seemed the Natalee Holloway case couldn’t get more peculiar, HuffPost has uncovered another twist in the teenager’s 2005 disappearance: A registered sex offender is claiming responsibility for a recent television series about the mystery.

Edward Kramer is suing producers of “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” a TV series that began in August on the Oxygen Network, alleging he is “co-owner, developer and writer,”*according to his*lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in California. Kramer wants unspecified “just compensation” for his work, plus punitive damages.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...way-tv-series_us_59e4fec7e4b0ca9f4839c786?4lf

from article:

"It’s unclear if Natalee Holloway’s father is aware that a registered sex offender was involved in the production of a TV show about his missing daughter. Holloway, who is said to still be under contract with the production, has been unavailable for comment."

"Asked about Kramer acting as Madrigal’s manager, Ward said, “That’s news to me.”

https://flii.by/search?q=Ed+Kramer+Lawsuit

Plaintiff vs BGM and Lipstick
Defendants answer to complaint:

14. Defendants admit that they entered into a Letter of Attachment, but state
that the Letter of Attachment was signed on June 24 and June 25, 2015. BGM
admits that it entered into Paid Participation Agreement T.J. Ward and with Dave
Holloway. BGM further admits that in his Paid Participation Agreement Mr. Ward
agreed that BGM would have sole and exclusive rights, including copyrights, in any
"Footage and Materials," which would include any "material that I may . . . provide
or contribute to in connection with the Program at any time," (Sections 1-2),
represented and warranted that "to the best of my knowledge . . . my participation in
the Program and the use of the Footage and Materials by Producer or anyone else
will not violate or infringe upon any rights of any third party," (Section 5), and
agreed to release on behalf of himself and his "employees, agents, or contractors, [or]
representatives," all claims "directly or indirectly caused by, arising out of, resulting
from, or relating to the Program (including, without limitation, . . . the development
or production . . . thereof.)" (Section 25). BGM admits further that it did not enter
into any signed agreement with the Plaintiff nor did it attempt to do so, since it
understood Kramer was an employee or agent of T.J. Ward.

Kramer is going to lose....ha!

https://flii.by/search?q=Ed+Kramer+Lawsuit

Plaintiff vs BGM and Lipstick
Defendants answer to complaint:

14. Defendants admit that they entered into a Letter of Attachment, but state
that the Letter of Attachment was signed on June 24 and June 25, 2015. BGM
admits that it entered into Paid Participation Agreement T.J. Ward and with Dave
Holloway. BGM further admits that in his Paid Participation Agreement Mr. Ward
agreed that BGM would have sole and exclusive rights, including copyrights, in any
"Footage and Materials," which would include any "material that I may . . . provide
or contribute to in connection with the Program at any time," (Sections 1-2),
represented and warranted that "to the best of my knowledge . . . my participation in
the Program and the use of the Footage and Materials by Producer or anyone else
will not violate or infringe upon any rights of any third party," (Section 5), and
agreed to release on behalf of himself and his "employees, agents, or contractors, [or]
representatives," all claims "directly or indirectly caused by, arising out of, resulting
from, or relating to the Program (including, without limitation, . . . the development
or production . . . thereof.)" (Section 25). BGM admits further that it did not enter
into any signed agreement with the Plaintiff nor did it attempt to do so, since it
understood Kramer was an employee or agent of T.J. Ward.

I know he is Madrigal's manager for a fact. Plus, the new article by David Lohr states Kramer negotiated payment for the informant and suspect.

For the record, GM never asked me for a picture, he just accepted my friend request. Maybe this is something new he's doing, as we've been 'friends' a long time. But it's hard for me to follow his stuff.

GM can weed out his dissidents.
Might find a 'Mary Hamer' among the remaining,
for sure there's cloaked 'friend' copying
and compiling his every word.

What does his following number, now?

In one of GM's early FB videos
he mentions having tried to contact BH as well,
to no avail?

That will NEVER happen she will never speak to him,Beth has class G doesn't
She changed her phone number.
G''s cult were leaving Johns video's on the FB page she doesn't need to see that crap !!!! God..
G did nothing to stop this, he has no class. IMO
I'm not one of you Cult members who have to listen to your :drama:

[h=1]In the Shadows[/h][h=2]One spectacle you won’t see this Labor Day weekend is DragonCon’s cofounder, who for the past twelve years has managed to elude facing trial on child molestation charges. But has time finally run out for Ed Kramer?[/h]http://www.atlantamagazine.com/great-reads/dragoncon-ed-kramer-child-molestation/

Scientists soon will be able to compare DNA extracted from a human bone, found during an investigation into the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, to missing Maryland native Robyn Gardner.

“I am going to submit my DNA in the next few days to see if there is a match,” Gardner’s sister, Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, told HuffPost.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...uba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc?ng

Scientists soon will be able to compare DNA extracted from a human bone, found during an investigation into the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, to missing Maryland native Robyn Gardner.

“I am going to submit my DNA in the next few days to see if there is a match,” Gardner’s sister, Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, told HuffPost.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...uba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc?ng

How could it possibly be her??? What is the likelihood that John crossed paths with 2 murderers?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

The Van Der Sloots Yard

Attachments

• slootlarge.jpg
    slootlarge.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 82426653_1db171e330_m.jpg
    82426653_1db171e330_m.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 107
  • aruba122.jpg
    aruba122.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 100
  • aruba123.jpg
    aruba123.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 101
  • JoransPad.jpg
    JoransPad.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 103
In May 2005, Natalee Holloway disappeared from a high school trip to Aruba.

Five years to the day later, twenty-one-year-old Stephany Flores was reported missing in Lima, Peru.
Joran van der Sloot, A Murdered Stephany Flores in Peru June 2, 2010
Implicated in both crimes was one young man: Joran van der Sloot.

National Enquirer posted something about Robyn Gardner and john read it so now it's her IMO

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/missing-aruba-woman-robyn-gardner-buried-alive-giordano/

How could it possibly be her??? What is the likelihood that John crossed paths with 2 murderers?

Unless he was there both times remember you didn't need a passport in 2005 to go to Aruba..Just a licence who knows will we ever

John stated in one of his videos, you could over stay your visa no one checked

I do remember a cement slab, but it could be from the Caylee Anthony case

Near the end of the Oxygen series Dave Holloway and T.J. Ward found a grave that had been dug up very recently, I'm wanting to say overnight. DH and TJ questioned the Aruba police about the grave and they knew nothing about it.

A day or two after that John Ludwick and his pup Gabriel, "found" those 4 small pieces of bones that John had supposedly hidden under that wall. The pieces Dave had tested and Robyn's sister is going to have tested. I'm thinking JL and Gabriel sneaked back into Aruba, dug up that grave and planted those small pieces of bone under the wall where they "found" them on camera shortly thereafter.

Near the end of the Oxygen series Dave Holloway and T.J. Ward found a grave that had been dug up very recently, I'm wanting to say overnight. DH and TJ questioned the Aruba police about the grave and they knew nothing about it.

A day or two after that John Ludwick and his pup Gabriel, "found" those 4 small pieces of bones that John had supposedly hidden under that wall. The pieces Dave had tested and Robyn's sister is going to have tested. I'm thinking JL and Gabriel sneaked back into Aruba, dug up that grave and planted those small pieces of bone under the wall where they "found" them on camera shortly thereafter.

Yes plastic bag doesn't look old at all it was staged also http://www.nationalenquirer.com/…/missing-aruba-woman-roby…/
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bone2.jpg
    bone2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 20171002_170344.jpg
    20171002_170344.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 136
Hey Everyone,

Some of you are new here. Welcome to Websleuths.

We do not allow social media stories to be brought over to Websleuths without approval first.

Please do not post anyone's social media stories unless they are an approved source.

David Lohr is an approved source.

Thanks,
Tricia

Was it me with the National Enquirer link I did not know that I wasn't supposed to do that I'm sorry I can remove it tomorrow I don't know how to do it from my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost