Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going off line for good I have to no other choice you guys have a great thanksgiving a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Thank for everything guys I’m working on some dangerous stuff nobody has the balls to do this but me so I have to get off social media cause of this to give me the upper hand hope you guys understand if I get killed well at least I had the balls to step forward

CRIME 10/19/2017 06:29 pm ET
Robyn Gardner’s Sister To Have Human Bone Found In Aruba DNA-Tested
The bone was found during a recent search for Natalee Holloway.
By David Lohr

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-aruba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I swear. Can't you guys just imagine this?? Close your eyes........

Madrigal, acting like a little boy, head hung down, kicking the ground as he lumbers along, small puffs of dust puffing up.
Awww shucks....I'm running away for good! Just don't think of me during Christmas and you just have a good one....kicking the ground some more, head hanging down. I'm gonna be working on dangerous stuff, only me!! I'm going into hiding, maayybbeee I won't get killed, BUT IF I DO, at least I had the gumption to step forward.
Light fading, kicking at the ground as he walks off into the sunset.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I swear. Can't you guys just imagine this?? Close your eyes........

Madrigal, acting like a little boy, head hung down, kicking the ground as he lumbers along, small puffs of dust puffing up.
Awww shucks....I'm running away for good! Just don't think of me during Christmas and you just have a good one....kicking the ground some more, head hanging down. I'm gonna be working on dangerous stuff, only me!! I'm going into hiding, maayybbeee I won't get killed, BUT IF I DO, at least I had the gumption to step forward.
Light fading, kicking at the ground as he walks off into the sunset.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself :D

hahaha....oh the vision! :giggle:

please stop posting comments from GM's social media (or of others who aren't allowed). we don't want the thread locked. thanks.

Gabriel is a fraud and he will use anyone to get whatever he wants. The only thing he hopes to be from his involvement, in this case, is to become a reality TV star. And all he does is make all his women followers cause drama and it never has anything to do with Natalee anymore. Such a shame.

I don't know....like you, I believe there is something to this getting a certain amount of likes on his videos.- smallfox

FB incentives and promotions
associated with various numbers of likes
ie discounts coupons

Facebook does not offer monetization for videos, links, or posts. There are no incentives, promotions, discount coupons, etc. available. (Too bad, because I spend a crap load of money on FB's advertising services and they get a lot of traffic from my "people." I wouldn't mind something in return.) The most Facebook offers in return is you spend X amount of money on advertising then they will occasionally offer you $25-50 in advertising credit for a future promo.

None of this is what GM is doing, however. Simply posting a video and getting a lot of "likes" does nothing for an individual like it does on You Tube. Most likely, a person uploading a video in this manner is simply hoping that more views and likes will make it go "viral". (Even then, unless you have a backend product to profit from, going viral gets you nothing but attention.) The person in question is most likely just looking for celebrity. I can assure you, however, as someone who uses FB for business purposes (I am an author and connect with my readers through social media) that he is not getting any kind of compensation or tangible benefits from the site itself. In fact, since he is uploading videos through his personal account, and not a business page, his posts aren't even available for marketing purposes.

Facebook does not offer monetization for videos, links, or posts. There are no incentives, promotions, discount coupons, etc. available. (Too bad, because I spend a crap load of money on FB's advertising services and they get a lot of traffic from my "people." I wouldn't mind something in return.) The most Facebook offers in return is you spend X amount of money on advertising then they will occasionally offer you $25-50 in advertising credit for a future promo.

None of this is what GM is doing, however. Simply posting a video and getting a lot of "likes" does nothing for an individual like it does on You Tube. Most likely, a person uploading a video in this manner is simply hoping that more views and likes will make it go "viral". (Even then, unless you have a backend product to profit from, going viral gets you nothing but attention.) The person in question is most likely just looking for celebrity. I can assure you, however, as someone who uses FB for business purposes (I am an author and connect with my readers through social media) that he is not getting any kind of compensation or tangible benefits from the site itself. In fact, since he is uploading videos through his personal account, and not a business page, his posts aren't even available for marketing purposes.

Thank you for your explanation about the lack of monetary FB incentives.

Currently his page is private and only viewable to his so called friends - most of whom don’t participate in discussion. They are merely there as spectators. If one shares his videos they are removed from the group. His celebrity goes no further than his small group of followers. His celebrity is nothing more than a figment of his own imagination.

His celebrity is nothing more than a figment of his own imagination. Good one!!
He's a legend in his own mind he's so filled with hate for others that don't follow.
His followers are ordered not to tell or you will be banned .
You need to obey SB is his new leader of the girl pack because she went above and beyond reported TJ Ward she also went on DL page and started on him
DL backed up his facts.

These girls make threats to others who don't follow.
Some are being reported for bullying
Look what they did to B Reynolds Beth Reynolds Holloway brother's daughter
I'm not questioning you, but do you have any pictures with Natalee?
I just like seeing different pictures of her than the same ones used in the missing flyers
show us pictures of you and your cousin together along with you and Beth together
LH another leader for G said "We don’t have to believe y’all as well as y’all don’t have to believe us"
Then the new mod a G follower banned her.
Natalee's own cousin!!
They distroyed the Natalee Holloway support page made for her family.

This is desgraceful of true investagor looking for a missing child or person he has turned into the bigest joke of all time would you hire him to look for you loved one I know I wouldn't.
The last video was not only undercover but use a app that made him a cartoon His is now the biggest joke going.
I'm so disgusted

His celebrity is nothing more than a figment of his own imagination. Good one!!
He's a legend in his own mind he's so filled with hate for others that don't follow.
His followers are ordered not to tell or you will be banned .
You need to obey SB is his new leader of the girl pack because she went above and beyond reported TJ Ward she also went on DL page and started on him
DL backed up his facts.

These girls make threats to others who don't follow.
Some are being reported for bullying
Look what they did to B Reynolds Beth Reynolds Holloway brother's daughter
I'm not questioning you, but do you have any pictures with Natalee?
I just like seeing different pictures of her than the same ones used in the missing flyers
show us pictures of you and your cousin together along with you and Beth together
LH another leader for G said "We don’t have to believe y’all as well as y’all don’t have to believe us"
Then the new mod a G follower banned her.
Natalee's own cousin!!
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Times new roman]They destroyed the Natalee Holloway support page made for her family.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Times new roman]This is disgraceful of true investigator looking for a missing child or person he has turned into the biggest joke of all time would you hire him to look for you loved one I know I wouldn't. [/FONT]
The last video was not only undercover but use a app that made him a cartoon His is now the biggest joke going.
I'm so disgusted

Thank you for your explanation about the lack of monetary FB incentives.

Currently his page is private and only viewable to his so called friends - most of whom don’t participate in discussion. They are merely there as spectators. If one shares his videos they are removed from the group. His celebrity goes no further than his small group of followers. His celebrity is nothing more than a figment of his own imagination.

I just finished watching the new 6-part series (new to me, the rest of you have already seen it, ha ha) and I was so uncomfortable for DH. Something felt "off" from the very beginning. As someone else mentioned, wasn't it weird that the men were back in their room in New Orleans so early. And that, apart from when his girlfriend kept calling him and he was distracted, the dude (I try to refrain from using his name because I am still po'ed at him) was more than happy to share details to what were obviously leading questions? I mean, stealth was not part of GM's game. He was very obviously digging. And then there was GM's disappearing act in the restaurant (I figure they wanted to do something illegal away from the camera's view, maybe buy something or partake in something that they didn't want a digital record of). And his insistence that he could no longer work because he had to keep an eye on his friend all day. He was clearly edging for money. And, in the beginning, when he insisted that what his friend had told him was 100% fact and that it was all legit. I mean, there's no way he could actually know that. I would've been like, "Well, he sounds sincere and, given his past, I could see him having a part in it."

Plus, that plastic baggie was way too clean.

I just finished watching the new 6-part series (new to me, the rest of you have already seen it, ha ha) and I was so uncomfortable for DH. Something felt "off" from the very beginning. As someone else mentioned, wasn't it weird that the men were back in their room in New Orleans so early. And that, apart from when his girlfriend kept calling him and he was distracted, the dude (I try to refrain from using his name because I am still po'ed at him) was more than happy to share details to what were obviously leading questions? I mean, stealth was not part of GM's game. He was very obviously digging. And then there was GM's disappearing act in the restaurant (I figure they wanted to do something illegal away from the camera's view, maybe buy something or partake in something that they didn't want a digital record of). And his insistence that he could no longer work because he had to keep an eye on his friend all day. He was clearly edging for money. And, in the beginning, when he insisted that what his friend had told him was 100% fact and that it was all legit. I mean, there's no way he could actually know that. I would've been like, "Well, he sounds sincere and, given his past, I could see him having a part in it."

Plus, that plastic baggie was way too clean.

They were actors following a script for a reality tv show. It was nothing more. Yet the public was misled into thinking the (series) finally puts to rest the 2005 murder of Natalee Holloway (per Edward Kramer.) The series was a fraud starring liars, con men, and extortionists, IMO.

I recall something along the lines of TJ Ward Did Not send Robyn sister the DNA kit in time .
Robyn sister left on a 30 day vacation, she is going to submit the test when she got back.
That meets the timeline she left October 20, 2017 back November 20 2017 then time for the DNA test.
I have no link for this information sorry.
I may have heard it from a video.

Robyn’s sister left for her 9 night vacation on Oct. 12. She has been back for almost a month. DNA testing and results should have been completed by now. David Lohr needs to follow up.

So I was informed that Gabriel is losing all his followers one by one. Guess even his biggest followers are catching on to his lies. It's about time

Gabriel is going to ga for a meeting for a reality tv series and a book and he’s going to visit his cult members for free meals

The more I think about it, the more I think it was really like a cult bc they wanted you to believe whatever Gabe said. I thought he was sincere and wanted to believe he had the answers but.. lol

The more I think about it, the more I think it was really like a cult bc they wanted you to believe whatever Gabe said. I thought he was sincere and wanted to believe he had the answers but.. lol

Con men are good liars. Didn’t take long though to figure him out. His followers aren’t too smart. All the smart ones either left or were blocked.

Does Gabriel still have the sex offender as his manager? Is TJ Ward involved with new reality show starring Gabriel?

Does Gabriel still have the sex offender as his manager? Is TJ Ward involved with new reality show starring Gabriel?

Yes, Mr. Kramer is still his manager. Gabriel just doesn't want anyone to know that because, well that wouldn't make him look very good. It is possible TJ is involved since Mr. Kramer basically works for him. Look at the links I posted here above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake