ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalee Holloway agreed to get in the car with three boys and leave her friends. Both made bad decisions and went with dangerous men they barely knew.

More similar than you think. MO

It has been stated that the three men were practically supporting Natalie from the bar to the vehicle. It is strongly suspected that Natalie's drink was spiked with the date rape drug. I strongly suspect that Robyn was also drugged prior to "disapearing". So, I'll add that to the similarities I posted above.

Why would he take her to lunch and then snorkeling if she had taken sleeping pills and drank vodka?

Guessing that he wanted her to be seen, possibly slipping in the drugs in her drink while they were out so they would hit her in time for a 'shoot'. He hadn't planned a murder but something went wrong and he lost it.

JMHO

I'm also wondering if Robyn's possessions contained any sleeping pills prescribed to her. I also suspect that he put the drugs into her drink. No one would take "sleeping pills" prior to snorkeling, IMO.

If the insurance policy has big death benefits, then I believe he did plan it

If the insurance policy has big death benefits, then I believe he did plan it

Without a doubt.
This case is a perfect example of Occam's razor. We just don't have all the details but, connect the dots.
Motive: sadistic, sleazy sex and money (insurance)
Opportunity: Last one seen with her.

Without a doubt.
This case is a perfect example of Occam's razor. We just don't have all the details but, connect the dots.
Motive: sadistic, sleazy sex and money (insurance)
Opportunity: Last one seen with her.

What complicates the case are false reports which the media runs with. The insurance thing will not pan out, IMO.

And how would they know she wasn't under duress when they were taken if that's all they saw? And more importantly who showed them to a local reporter?

Some digital camera's have video as well so maybe there is something like that on there? That's the only way someone could really tell if she was under duress. By her actions.

She has quite a lot of tattoos, covering substantial parts of her body.

You are so right.

It's funny, I no longer see her (RG) tatts when I look at her. Don't know why but it's the same when I see my friends ... I see them not their tattoos.
My dad got a tattoo when he was in the Navy and even though it's on his forearm I never notice it. :crazy:

I don't have any tattoos because I am scared of needles.

This is JMO from reading articles and comments by friends, that she didn't seem to have many interests other than being self-absorbed with her physical appearance, being a reality star and travel.

I think that GG probably lured her in by bolstering her ego, complimenting her, made her feel uber glamorous. (Some people seem to think that he could have actually paid for "improvements".) That is, until she got to Aruba and she felt she wasn't living the beautiful life of the rich and famous.

I think they were both delusional, only his was of the abusive, murderous variety.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

This is JMO from reading articles and comments by friends, that she didn't seem to have many interests other than being self-absorbed with her physical , being a reality star and travel.

I think that GG probably lured her in by bolstering her ego, complimenting her, made her feel uber glamorous. (Some people seem to think that he could have actually paid for "improvements".) That is, until she got to Aruba and she felt she wasn't living the beautiful life of the rich and famous.

I think they were both delusional, only his was of the abusive, murderous variety.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

I don't think you are wrong per se. Their natal charts are uncannily similar. However, we do have to put ourselves into "other's shoes" and realize that with everything being equal (family, experience, charts, etc)....we too might make the same type of bad choices. That's life, not everyone is working from the same slate.

Reminds me of the old saying, "When you lay down with dogs you get fleas", but so many of us have made such mistakes in our lives, it behooves any of us to point fingers at the other.

Hmmm, where did I hear of that before?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dner-Aruba-suspects-camera.html#ixzz1VPAwil6Z

Officers having been tracing the movements of Giordano in the hours before Ms Gardner's disappearance, but said they have had trouble identifying him in surveillance video because he frequently changes his toupees.

Surveillance footage also shows Giordano in his rental car at the back of the restaurant, but the car had tinted windows so no one else in the vehicle can be seen.

I don't think you are wrong per se. Their natal charts are uncannily similar. However, we do have to put ourselves into "other's shoes" and realize that with everything being equal (family, experience, charts, etc)....we too might make the same type of bad choices. That's life, not everyone is working from the same slate.

Reminds me of the old saying, "When you lay down with dogs you get fleas", but so many of us have made such mistakes in our lives, it behooves any of us to point fingers at the other.

Hmmm, where did I hear of that before?

Do you think they will find her body?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dner-Aruba-suspects-camera.html#ixzz1VPAwil6Z

Officers having been tracing the movements of Giordano in the hours before Ms Gardner's disappearance, but said they have had trouble identifying him in surveillance video because he frequently changes his toupees.

Surveillance footage also shows Giordano in his rental car at the back of the restaurant, but the car had tinted windows so no one else in the vehicle can be seen.

Maybe that's why his head was covered? Is it possible they took his hair piece away from him?

Look who owns the copyright to this photo:

article-0-0D7769EB00000578-866_634x358.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dner-Aruba-suspects-camera.html#ixzz1VPAwil6Z

Is he making money on this? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members