DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html

Here is Justice with Judge Jeanie from last nights show
---------------------

Thank you. I really like the two reporters she had on. They are willing to stick their necks out.

One of the reporters said she would never go snorkeling in that area because of all of the rocks,etc.

I have only one comment being a scuba diver, AGREED.

Who took the photos if GG and RG were in the photos? Discussing possibilities of human trafficking.

Who knows what was in GG's mind?

---------------------

Thank you. I really like the two reporters she had on. They are willing to stick their necks out.

One of the reporters said she would never go snorkeling in that area because of all of the rocks,etc.

I have only one comment being a scuba diver, AGREED.

Who took the photos if GG and RG were in the photos? Discussing possibilities of human trafficking.

Who knows what was in GG's mind?

I have a strong suspicion that the FBI will know what was on his mind by what they took out of his home.

In July 2011 Gary was trying to set up a website that was similar to another site that sold parcels of land on the moon and Mars. His site would mainly be selling paper deeds as well. He called the project "Lunar Moon Land for Sale."

Scam operation that needs further looking into.

moon3_650.jpg

http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/m....asp?lngBidRequestId=1703461#true,1,1703461,,

In July 2011 Gary was trying to set up a website that was similar to another site that sold parcels of land on the moon and Mars. His site would mainly be selling paper deeds.

That's nutz. What is even nuttier is that there are people who'd pay for it.

Warning: Please lay off bashing Robyn. What is up with that? She is the victim. There are thousands, maybe millions of women with breast implants, tatoos and that have their picture taken. That doesn't mean they want to disappear in Aruba.

My goodness, guys. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a little fun. She obviously was going through a rough time and was vulnerable. Sometimes people make bad decisions because everything is going wrong and they just want things to be better.

Take it easy here.

Salem

Can I buy land on the Moon?
Hello! I would like to ask you a question out of curiousity. I'm not much of an astonomer, amateur would probably best describe me! I'm not sure if you will know the answer to this question, I wasn't sure who to ask. My mother absolutely loves the moon and I had heard through a friend that people could purchase realstate on the moon? Is that true? Or is it an internet scam? If this is possible, is there a legitimate site to go to? I went to a few different ones and each one claims that they are the only ones that have legal rights to sell this realstate. Please help me out if you can! Thank you so much for your time and knowledge.

This is a common hoax, much like buying a star (see our previously answered question on that). Some people believe that there is a loop-hole in the Space Treaty, which says that no country can lay claim to bodies in space, but does no ban individuals from doing so - legally though it is considered that no-one can lay claim to the Moon, therefore any certificate you buy which claims that you own part of the Moon is not legally binding and should only be considered a novelty item.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=259

The existing laws forbid use of celestial bodies and their resources for profit making ventures. These bodies are only for further exploration to enrich the knowledge we have about universe. If you are selling lunar land, even in the name of gifts, it comes under the domain of a profit making venture, hence not allowed.

http://stooge.hubpages.com/hub/Buying-land-on-moon

Same link:

Are people really buying land on moon?

You will be shocked. News articles and the seller websites claim that the number of buyers is anywhere between 2 to 3.4 million people from over 176 countries. Over 300 million acre of lunar land has been sold so far and the number is rising fast.

According to these websites, among their million plus clients are many hollywood celebrities, two ex-U.S. presidents, fifteen Star Trek actors, NASA employees and at least 250 very well recognized faces and celebrities.

What are the current trends in the lunar real estate market?

Unlike the US housing market, the land prices are 'skyrocketing' on moon. The cost (including the lunar tax) of a 18,000 acres plot was about $27 in 2000, but now we have to shell out approximately the same amount for just one acre. Of course, the most expensive plot in the "Sea of Tranquility" region of moon comes for nearly $40 an acre. I am poor in Math, but you can imagine the returns.

What is the future of Lunar Embassy and James Hopes?

Amid the confusion and lack of a firm explanation from an authentic body, Hopes is earning serious fortune. His website and venture is still working and he is still racking in mullah. Even if ten years down the line, nations come together and declare that he can't sell lunar land, he would be a billionaire by then.

What happens then? Do people who ‘invested' in lunar land get their money back along with the capital appreciation? Does he get convicted in a fraud case? Or does he become the greatest hoax success ever? I leave the answers to your own imagination.

Warning: Please lay off bashing Robyn. What is up with that? She is the victim. There are thousands, maybe millions of women with breast implants, tatoos and that have their picture taken. That doesn't mean they want to disappear in Aruba.

My goodness, guys. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a little fun. She obviously was going through a rough time and was vulnerable. Sometimes people make bad decisions because everything is going wrong and they just want things to be better.

Take it easy here.

Salem

Amen.

No matter how bad her decisions were, she didn't deserve to turn out missing. We only know what the news media is stating and as we all know, they spin it whatever way that will benefit them, not the victim.

I will of course respect the mods' wishes. I'm a guest here.

However, I don't really see what was "bashing". Frank, even blunt, recognition of her personal qualities, interests, activities, etc is critical to understanding her decisions, and what might have happened.

I would just humbly submit that it might be helpful if I knew what the bashing reference was intended to address....

I will of course respect the mods' wishes. I'm a guest here.

However, I don't really see what was "bashing". Frank, even blunt, recognition of her personal qualities, interests, activities, etc is critical to understanding her decisions, and what might have happened.

I would just humbly submit that it might be helpful if I knew what the bashing reference was intended to address....
This is a victim friendly forum and frankly there are alot of posts here that are not victim friendly, I've been reading through all posts since this thread began and was kind of shocked at the tone and opinions of some posts. We are here to find out what happened to her not trash her life or decisions that led up to her going missing. imo

I understand to an extent about the name calling "references" made about RG, but if facts are told she is not a victim at this time. just sayin

I understand to an extent about the name calling "references" made about RG, but if facts are told she is not a victim at this time. just sayin

My bolding

How so, what facts show she isn't a victim at this time? Is your theory that she may still be alive somewhere?

Missing=Victim, she hasn't called anyone, hasn't been seen anywhere therefore she is a victim

My bolding

How so, what facts show she isn't a victim at this time? Is your theory that she may still be alive somewhere?

Do you know her to be dead? All we know is that her travel companion said she was gone when he turned around after bumping his head while snorkeling.

Do you know her to be dead? All we know is that her travel companion said she was gone when he turned around after bumping his head while snorkeling.

For one, police believe she is dead, seems for good reasons.

Unless she swam her way to another country, at this point it appears to be a logical conclusion that she's dead.

Unless maybe you're thinking that they're in it together as a scam, and she's hiding out somewhere. I have read that somewhere, anything is possible but I just can't buy that, GG would have given her up by now instead of sitting jail for her disappearance.

JMHO

If we followed that logic (do you know her to be dead) then there would be no victims in this entire forum, even small children. Frankly, I would rather err on assuming missing people are victims until evidence is given otherwise. I see no evidence so far that she coordinated her own disappearance.

Are you saying "Lunar moon Land For Sale" is a scam operation? It really isn't. Google it and you will find it's a huge novelty business. There are many similar "ideas" to that out there; Own an acre of the Pacific Ocean, Own a square inch of Hawaii, Own a piece of Deadwood, etc. They are not scams, they are novelty items. FYI, I own 100 square inches of Hawaii if anyone is interested. Most people that buy these type of things make a display out of them, frame them, etc. they make great wall art and conversation pieces.

In July 2011 Gary was trying to set up a website that was similar to another site that sold parcels of land on the moon and Mars. His site would mainly be selling paper deeds as well. He called the project "Lunar Moon Land for Sale."

moon3_650.jpg

http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/m....asp?lngBidRequestId=1703461#true,1,1703461,,

Are you saying "Lunar moon Land For Sale" is a scam operation? It really isn't. Google it and you will find it's a huge novelty business. There are many similar "ideas" to that out there; Own an acre of the Pacific Ocean, Own a square inch of Hawaii, Own a piece of Deadwood, etc. They are not scams, they are novelty items. FYI, I own 100 square inches of Hawaii if anyone is interested.

http://www.moonforsale.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members