ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that story evolved in prison. They throw bread off the snorkeling boats to get the fish to come to the surface. Funny he did not mention that in his original statement. lol
Besides...it just doesn't make sense...were they ever on a boat?

LOL . Lambchop, we have had many of the same experiences

Yes, I wear contacts and have scuba dived and snorkeled with them (years ago) . Much care has to be taken, but it can certainly be done.

Besides...it just doesn't make sense...were they ever on a boat?

LOL......no. That's what I was saying. By the time they would get out far enough to feed the fish the bread would be....for lack of a better word, gone. Unless he made jello shots with the vodka he had I doubt that about his story, too. l get crazy just thinking about him trying to swim with a loaf of bread, grabbing pieces as he is trying to swim along and feed the fishies.

I know...it's past my bedtime and I'm getting silly. jmo

Point taken !

But seeing you wish to engage me, allow me to humor you.

With your priciple in mind of using terms such as "suspect and victim", I take it that now that Casey Anthony was found not guilty by a court of law that you are as prepared to accept that she is not guilty of the main crime that she was accused of ?

And where does this leave the people who accused her and the prosecutors that attemted to prosecute her on those charges ?
Not guilty in a court of law does not mean she's innocent (not by any stretch of the imagine)...IMHO.

Isn't GG being accused of murder by members here and on other forums and the general public ?

The same principle applies, GG is not guilty until proven guilty as was the case with Casey Anthony.

Again, what does Casey Anthony have to do with this case?

LOL......no. That's what I was saying. By the time they would get out far enough to feed the fish the bread would be....for lack of a better word, gone. Unless he made jello shots with the vodka he had I doubt that about his story, too. l get crazy just thinking about him trying to swim with a loaf of bread, grabbing pieces as he is trying to swim along and feed the fishies.

I know...it's past my bedtime and I'm getting silly. jmo
But that's exactly the implication...who would swim with a baggie of bread? It's ridiculous.

If this has already been posted, my apologies.. I wonder if there will be more repercussions for JB in regards to the statement he made on GMA about Lopez - saying he was the one pushing GG to check on the insurance and that he, Lopez, had ulterior motives.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/gary-giordano-wig-aruba-release-jose-baez-jacket

"I have been informed this morning that during some U.S. television morning talk shows, CNN-ABC, that a certain Mr. Baez, allegedly the U.S. attorney for Mr. Gary Giordano, made some unfounded statements in my direction," Aruban lawyer Michael Lopez wrote in an e-mail statement to RadarOnline.com.

"These statements are not based on reality."

Lopez explained that confidentiality laws prevented him from revealing "the arrangement that may exist between said parties," but stressed that Mr. Giordano is "well aware of the arrangements between him and his lawyer, in this case, my person."

"Mr. Baez at some occasions, through my intervention, tried to get free access to my client, Mr. Giordano, and also wanted access to the entire case file. However, Mr. Baez was not competent to practice his profession as a lawyer in Aruba and therefore I did not deem it responsible to grant him free access."

The attorney went on to conclude: "Any statement given by Mr. Baez in the American media therefore remains his sole responsibility and under no circumstances will those statements force me to act against the rules of professional ethics that are universal for all attorneys and legal representatives."

There we have it ... Baez making false statement because he thinks he can get away with it. Baez tried to get all the documents pertaining to the case, but did not get them. Most likely, any threats (lawyers are not allowed to make threats) Baez made towards RF about revealing FBI files are very empty.

I had not seen that. Thank you for posting it. I guess Aruba is off of JB's list of desired vacation resorts. I think he is slowly getting crossed off of people's Christmas Card lists for this year. lol

That's too bad, I was hoping he, GG, and Casey could go there and feed the fishes.

There we have it ... Baez making false statement because he thinks he can get away with it. Baez tried to get all the documents pertaining to the case, but did get them. Most likely, any threats (lawyers are not allowed to make threats) Baez made towards RF about revealing FBI files are very empty.

Good catch - I'm shocked that JB would make something like that up.

Good catch - I'm shocked that JB would make something like that up.

I'm not. He's a poser and he doesn't seem to be fully aware of the law. I think it's a case of giving him enough rope and waiting for him to hang himself.

I believe they were, how else did her dress end up on that beach without any traces of violence on it?

Imagine he took her some place to murder her, he would then have to force her out of her dress first and then murder her, in order to be to be able to place it on the beach later in immaculate state without any traces of a fight or a murder.

What about his own clothes, his shirt, short, socks and sneakers, no traces of anything? He did not know if the police would find the story supicious and wanting to check out his clothes aswell as her dress and the car, he would have to calculate that could happen, so he then also took of his own clothes and cleaned out the car?

One more thing regarding the dress, if he went away with Robyn, he would have to come back to the same area, would he not be on camera walking just by himself carrying Robyn's dress (prior to put it on the beach) and her not being present?

You bring up some interesting points
When she left the restaurant, she was wearing the dress and shoes

A towel and the dress were found on the beach

IDR ever hearing where her shoes were

Would she go to the car and put her bag and shoes in but leave the dress on?

And, he would have been taking a huge risk returning to the area to put the towel and dress on the sand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member