ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were there several photos of her tattoos? Unique identifying feature, so there was no mistaking it was her?

I would think it would be difficult to take her photo without the tattoos showing

I don't see anything sinister about it

How do we know Robyn didn't set GG up? Perhaps she did snorkle away to a waiting boat? Maybe no body has turned up because there is no body?

Whatever happened, it seems to be quite clear that Robyn is missing and a victim. She's the victim, not GG. JMO

How do we know Robyn didn't set GG up? Perhaps she did snorkle away to a waiting boat? Maybe no body has turned up because there is no body?

hmmmmm

What reason would she have to do that?

I will admit, I did toy with the idea that it was an insurance fraud between the two of them but then I wonder how a woman whose face and tattoos have been all over the media would ever hide

I think it would be impossible

I was just about to post that it may well have not been GG idea but Robyn's choice to visit that beach twice and then you posted the above which lends itself to what I was about to post.

I was just about to post that it may well have not been GG idea but Robyn's choice to visit that beach twice and then you posted the above which lends itself to what I was about to post.

OK

We don't know whose idea it was to revisit the beach, true

hmmmmm

What reason would she have to do that?

I will admit, I did toy with the idea that it was an insurance fraud between the two of them but then I wonder how a woman whose face and tattoos have been all over the media would ever hide

I think it would be impossible

Are these tattoos permanent ?

Are there photos of Robyn well prior (very well prior) to this happening that show these tattoos ?

Are these tattoos are permanent ?

Are there photos of Robin well prior (very well prior) to this happening that show these tattoos ?

According to her friends the Tattoos are permanent

And yes, there are several photo of her that show her tattoos from Model Mayhem which are older

According to her friends the Tattoos are permanent

And yes, there are several photo of her that show her tattoos from Model Mayhem which are older

I wonder how long ago those Model Mayhem photos were taken ?

well, there is a new NE article

Shall I post it??

Joran, who confessed to killing a 21-year-old Peruvian woman before recanting, is suing two South American governments for $10 million for violating his “human rights.”

And in the U.S., an insurance company is pre*paring for a $1.5 million claim from recently freed Gary Giordano, who bought a travel accidental death policy on missing blonde Robyn Gardner. Aruban au*thorities suspect he was involved in her disappearance while the two were vacationing on the island paradise.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/aruba-suspects-blood-money-outrage

Yes, I am too. But it's not like he said GG was molested and someone else disposed of RG's body. Oh, I guess he can't use that scenario again.

It does not surprise me. After three years nothing surprises me. GG is just the next chapter. The other case is a dead end for him. I think he suddenly realized when BW recoiled at his "hug" attempt that his association with his former (but still active) client does not sit well in BW's eyes, at least. Maybe she felt his tactics, though news worthy, were not to her personal liking.

Who knows what happened with GR. But GR was going to get his story and I have to give him credit he did. So no huggie from Barbara and GR went professional on him. Obviously GR does not believe GG's story either. I love it. jmo

I agree. I don't believe Geraldo believes him either.

I question why this interview was not made available online like all the others were. Only Richard Forester's segment was accessible. Baez cautioned Giordano about giving too much detail. Did Giordano say something that could be used against him? If so, could this be the reason the video of the interview was not produced?

Two things please:

1.) Post respectfully, especially to one another.

2.) Dont rise to the bait.

Things will go much more smoothly for everyone.

TIA! (Thank you in advance.)

I thought topless was okay, just not nude. I know some of the Europeans go topless. I see nothing wrong with topless myself....oh, not that I would but if you are lying on the beach many do take their tops off and put them back on before going in the water. So she would not have to hide while sunbathing.

Funny, too, is how children walk right by a woman who is topless and don't give them a second glance. Now the men....not so much. lol jmo

I have often gone topless and occassional nude and I never fail to attract a lot of attention.

I question why this interview was not made available online like all the others were. Only Richard Forester's segment was accessible. Baez cautioned Giordano about giving too much detail. Did Giordano say something that could be used against him? If so, could this be the reason the video of the interview was not produced?

Thats a good question.
Who would make the decision not to make it accessible?
I would think Geraldo, as a reporter would consider it a huge scoop.

Not sure what she would gain by doing that when she is the one missing and he is the one planning on collecting from the insurance policy he purchased on her life. jmo

I have often gone topless and occassional nude and I never fail to attract a lot of attention.

I'm certainly not an expert but usually on a nude beach no one attracts much attention because they are all nude. Nudes are very serious about being allowed to express their freedom in a natural setting and I don't think they are particularly distracted by others. Well, that is if you have some non-nudes hiding in the bushes, lol, they might enjoy viewing everyone.

As I said my grandchildren just seemed to take it in stride, not a big deal and we did as well. jmo

Thats a good question.
Who would make the decision not to make it accessible?
I would think Geraldo, as a reporter would consider it a huge scoop.

I know that is strange, isn't it??? Could it be something that was said that now GR regrets???? jmo

Anything GG has said can be used against him. But it is funny it is not accessible. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper