Ashley Madison cheating website hacked, July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or someone with bad translation software. ? Whether one receives a formal education or not, they apparently know what they're doing (vis a vis hacking).

You're right, it could very well be translated. Hacking doesn't involve any high level of education, though.....just a knowledge of computers and networking. 10 year olds can hack a computer.

37 million accounts? What are the chances that none of the spouses have jealousy/rage issues? I hope we don't hear of any murder or murder/suicide reports associated with this :(

Wondering what the responses would be like if this was Jose B. being exposed instead, lol...jmo
Well, it certainly wouldn't be a shock, that's for sure. Considering Baez's character, I would be surprised to find out he was not a member of AM.

Well, it certainly wouldn't be shock, that's for sure. Considering Baez's character, I would be surprised to find out he was not a member of AM.

Casey could be too, site sounds perfect for her.

Well, it certainly wouldn't be shock, that's for sure. Considering Baez's character, I would be surprised to find out he was not a member of AM.

I'm sure Casey, Mason & Baez are laughing their arses off.

I think if we did not find these kinds of things interesting, we would not be on this thread. And we wouldn't be on WS at all.

I feel if you are embarrassed about what you are doing, don't do it. Be proud of who you are. If you want to cheat, talk to your spouse. Why should both of you live a lie.

Someday everyone will find out anyway.It is possible that people knew and directed the press to look.

Jeff Ashton fallout: Cop union calls for probe of Casey Anthony prosecutor

<snip>

"We have several Orlando Police Officers who are facing criminal cases that the State Attorney has pushed for &#8230; The State Attorney's Office has talked about independent review and how OPD should not be conducting their own investigations," Dunlap [pres of police union] said.

"It would be kind of hypocritical to say that police are held to a higher standard and not demand an investigation when something like this is brought to light," he said.

The group will also ask the Orange County Court Administration, the Office of the State Attorney, and Orange County government to retain electronic or digital records related to the matter.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...shton-ashley-madison-leak-20150824-story.html

PDF: Fraternal Order of Police on Jeff Ashton

http://www.wftv.com/documents/2015/aug/24/pdf-fraternal-order-police-jeff-ashton/

Jeff Ashton fallout: Cop union calls for probe of Casey Anthony prosecutor

<snip>

"We have several Orlando Police Officers who are facing criminal cases that the State Attorney has pushed for &#8230; The State Attorney's Office has talked about independent review and how OPD should not be conducting their own investigations," Dunlap [pres of police union] said.

"It would be kind of hypocritical to say that police are held to a higher standard and not demand an investigation when something like this is brought to light," he said.

The group will also ask the Orange County Court Administration, the Office of the State Attorney, and Orange County government to retain electronic or digital records related to the matter.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...shton-ashley-madison-leak-20150824-story.html

So it begins. His job is over.

Hope his escapades were worth it to him.

Six children . Those are a lot of financial needs.

I imagine he can do a private practice. Probably not real lucrative nowadays

JA is going to have to resign, he should go ahead and do it now.

The site is fairly expensive and I doubt all are married. They are mostly 1 percenter gigolos that's too lazy to get out there and meet someone. Jmo

Wonder if Donald Sterling is on there:laughing:

Article:
"I'm on the Ashley Madison database, and it's changed what I share about my kids." http://wpo.st/g5fW0

So much assuming being done all over the internet. *shrugs*

Article:
"I'm on the Ashley Madison database, and it's changed what I share about my kids." http://wpo.st/g5fW0

So much assuming being done all over the internet. *shrugs*

There are all kinds of attacks. Think of Martin Luther King Jr and the firebombimg of his house, for instance. He knew who he was inspite of all of the things said and done to him.

" To thine ownself be true." You are who you are. If you don't like who you are, then work on changing it, Don't lie about who you are.

Admin Note:

Don't let me see another disparaging, cold, uncaring opinion posted about lack of empathy or sympathy for victims of suicide. (YES, victims. Surviving families and friends are victims too!)

If you feel that way, that's your right but we are not going to subject others to reading such uncaring words.

ETA: I removed the original post and responses. Some of your wrote some very eloquent replies which I had to remove as well. In the future, please alert these kind of posts so a mod can remove at once. Thanks!

bigbopperthepantydropper....LOL one of the names on the site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back