Ashley Madison cheating website hacked, July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Say what you want about those cheating on their spouses, but their sexual preferences, fantasies, and credit card information should be kept safe.

Sure, these people are cheating on their spouses, but a lot of time the people who do this are ones who feel so uncomfortable with their current spouse that they can't even open up about their sexuality. They feel trapped and helpless knowing that they can't even open up to the one they love, and most of these people feel incredibly stuck either financially or because of family things. There are people out there that are so terrified of their kinks coming to light, because they love their partner, but they also know their partner would not be accepting of whatever kink they might have.

Can you imagine someone having, say, a foot fetish. They love their spouse dearly and love their children, but the spouse would be disgusted with even knowing this person has said fetish, and if they divorced and the foot fetish came to light the family courts would definitely make it extremely hard for this person to gain any sort of favourable custody (It's so extremely common for people in the kink scene to lose their children in custody disputes that there's a reason many don't "Come out,").

This is horrible and disgusting and I really hope these people are caught before any person is blackmailed like this. These hackers are threatening to out these people to their bosses, for Christ's sake! I really hope that when they get caught the courts don't go easy on them, either.

I agree that they shouldn't be blackmailed or have their financial info stolen.

But I am not going to feel badly about them getting their come uppance. If someone's foot fetish is so important and over powering that they 'have to' go on a fetish site and cheat on their spouse and betray their family then they need to rethink their priorities. JMO

With all due respect, spare me! LOL There is much more to marriage than sex and getting your kink needs met. How dare someone set out to hook up with strangers who could easily have sexually transmitted diseases that they end up bringing home to their unsuspecting spouse. Not to mention most marriage vows that I know of don't include a disclaimer that excuses one to go fool around on the sly if their needs aren't being met. But hey, if the biggest focus of your marriage is sex/fetishes/getting your groove on and you're not getting what you need at home, then don't be an a$$hat coward; end the marriage honorably and then go sow your wild oats. What a world we live in, when people justify spouses who slink around and betray their spouse/marriage vows......and add to that, there are handy websites that cater to this very dishonorable and selfish type of creep.

Say what you want about those cheating on their spouses, but their sexual preferences, fantasies, and credit card information should be kept safe.

Sure, these people are cheating on their spouses, but a lot of time the people who do this are ones who feel so uncomfortable with their current spouse that they can't even open up about their sexuality. They feel trapped and helpless knowing that they can't even open up to the one they love, and most of these people feel incredibly stuck either financially or because of family things. There are people out there that are so terrified of their kinks coming to light, because they love their partner, but they also know their partner would not be accepting of whatever kink they might have.

Can you imagine someone having, say, a foot fetish. They love their spouse dearly and love their children, but the spouse would be disgusted with even knowing this person has said fetish, and if they divorced and the foot fetish came to light the family courts would definitely make it extremely hard for this person to gain any sort of favourable custody (It's so extremely common for people in the kink scene to lose their children in custody disputes that there's a reason many don't "Come out,").

This is horrible and disgusting and I really hope these people are caught before any person is blackmailed like this. These hackers are threatening to out these people to their bosses, for Christ's sake! I really hope that when they get caught the courts don't go easy on them, either.

No sympathy whatsoever for the lying cheaters. Don't care what their preferences are; you can't have it all and you certainly shouldn't get what YOU want/need by living a lie that involves another human being who is without knowledge and say in the matter. One thing that I hate more than anything is when someone doesn't give me all the information (i.e., LIES) so that I'm able to make decisions for myself! I hope they're all outed and, as far as the children, they may not know what exactly is going on with/in their parent's life, but they already know something is very wrong...

MO ~

Well if the hackers are releasing name expect 95% of them will be fake females accounts. And then the men who are trying to hook up with them.

If someone makes the unfortunate choice to murder their spouse for cheating, that's on them - not on the person(s) disclosing the truth. Give me a break!

Family courts would care less about a foot fetish. No excuse in my book for cheating, if you have all these issues and you cannot talk to your spouse about them, then you are married to the wrong person IMO. If your partner would not be accepting then perhaps you are doing something wrong JMO. Lots of folks are stuck financially etc but DIVORCE is the answer not cheating.

I just wanted to add, those that cheat are very selfish. Also giving your spouse an STD because you have issues/fantasies is not fair. People need to think of more than just their own self satisfaction. Im all for the names released. If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

With all due respect, spare me! LOL There is much more to marriage than sex and getting your kink needs met. How dare someone set out to hook up with strangers who could easily have sexually transmitted diseases that they end up bringing home to their unsuspecting spouse. Not to mention most marriage vows that I know of don't include a disclaimer that excuses one to go fool around on the sly if their needs aren't being met. But hey, if the biggest focus of your marriage is sex/fetishes/getting your groove on and you're not getting what you need at home, then don't be an a$$hat coward; end the marriage honorably and then go sow your wild oats. What a world we live in, when people justify spouses who slink around and betray their spouse/marriage vows......and add to that, there are handy websites that cater to this very dishonorable and selfish type of creep.

Can I bold, italicize and capitalize this please?

I'm not sorry to say that I have zero respect for cheaters. Whether found out or not the cheater's hurting the one they should have the most respect and love for. If you're cheating I'd say that your innocent spouse's needs aren't being met either. If your marriage isn't "doing it" for you it's time to move on. Let the other person find someone who can love them and treat them like they deserve to be and treated.

I have no sympathy for them and if they are filing joint income tax returns they should also be charged with income tax evasion.

Funny to see all the "I don't care about cheaters" posts. The truth is, just because they signed up doesn't mean they cheated. Maybe they did. Maybe they thought about it. Maybe they just wanted to see what the site was like. MAYBE they were looking to see if their spouse was on there. I think, like someone above said, it's kinda funny until the unintended consequences start leaking out, divorces, assaults and murders, etc., but the reality is that the company has an obligation to keep personal data private, and to delete said info when requested, and especially when PAID to do so. That being said, I think the real culprits here are the hackers that leaked the info. There are far more deserving targets out there. We here on WS see them all the time. I suspect it was more a case of opportunity and later justification than a targeted attack.

What doesn't make sense to me is that it seems some of the people that used this service are now going to out everyone who did..Wouldn't that include themselves? IDK I think they are bluffing cause it would be damaging to them also JMO.
Wish I knew how to hack I could think of a lot of things that need it.

Honey, that wasn't me in the picture. It was my identical evil twin brother I haven't told you about.

I don't see why some people see this as entertainment. I guess you have to know whether or not your co-workers, friends, or family members are cheaters/being cheated on? That's really none of your business.

I don't see why some people see this as entertainment. I guess you have to know whether or not your co-workers, friends, or family members are cheaters/being cheated on? That's really none of your business.

I don't find it so much entertaining as I would call it Karma. I'm all for wives/spouses etc finding out if their significant other is cheating on them. I feel sorry for the ones who would find out in such a way, but I also know that for a lot of them it would be like a light bulb went off for them. Sometimes you think things are not right in a relationship but this would help them to figure out that maybe they werent crazy etc...
Also the spouses/significant others need to know that their health is in danger etc and they can maybe go take some tests etc to make sure things are ok. I honestly would not sit around reading and looking for my friends/relatives etc spouses if they are on there or not, but at the same time I sure wouldn't feel guilty about doing it either..Like I said, if you aren't doing anything wrong then who cares.? I'm not the hackers, I'm not the cheater...lets keep blame where it belongs.

I sort of agree with you on this. If this information is released, it might be "karma" for the cheating spouse, but it would also be horribly embarrassing and humiliating for the innocent spouse/family. I hope that it isn't released, but I also hope it wrecks Ashley Madison.

Not only do I want to know what type of person signs up for this service....(I can guess)...probably moreso, I want to know what kind of person heads up a company like this?

There are no excuses. Not good ones, anyway.

[bbm]

a capitalist

Not only do I want to know what type of person signs up for this service....(I can guess)...probably moreso, I want to know what kind of person heads up a company like this?

There are no excuses. Not good ones, anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back