Ashley Madison cheating website hacked, July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DrKnow posted this on another thread fyi ..:escape:

Caroline Rowland ‏@Cari_Rowland · 18m18 minutes ago
Jeff Ashton's office announcing a presser 4 today; something to do with Ashley Madison story?? http://bit.ly/1MMcTrC

https://twitter.com/Cari_Rowland

(modsnip)

ETA !!!!!. On second thought...I'm thinking this was done to investigate cases versus him doing it for personal reasons :praying:

Since it was done on his office computer I really am thinking it had to do with some of the cases that his office was working on

:praying:

I am thinkng probably not.

If you search you will see what he was asking for.

Bummer

This is hard to believe ... hope it was work related somehow.

I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked in 2015 a state has a law making adultery a crime.

State Attorney Jeff Ashton Exposed As Paid Ashley Madison Member

Ashton is a married man with six children – what was he thinking? If Ashton was in fact using the resources of his elective office to frequent the extramarital affair website, then it appears he may have been misusing government resources in the attempt to commit yet another crime – violating Florida's rarely prosecuted adultery statute, Section 798.01, Florida Statutes.

http://eastorlandopost.com/state-attorney-jeff-ashton-exposed-paid-ashley-madison-member

I am thinkng probably not.

If you search you will see what he was asking for.

Bummer

How do you know the email to search for him?
ETA never mind, just read the article.
Big shocker. Another politician who is a hypocrite. Jmo

So if I am reading these articles correctly, the actual list is only available in dark web?

I ain't going there. But I really would love to see that list........

GOOD!!!! glad it was hacked , I hope all is exposed :) I'm sure there a lot of people on edge by their own actions Good! JMO and all that:shame:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone got matched to their own spouse?! Tee-hee!

Does anyone have a link to the live press conference? If so please post.

Thanks,
Tricia

Does anyone have a link to the live press conference? If so please post.

Thanks,
Tricia

I'm sure wftv.com west.com and clickorlando.com will carry it. Yes 4 years later I still have Orlando news sites memorized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site is fairly expensive and I doubt all are married. They are mostly 1 percenter gigolos that's too lazy to get out there and meet someone. Jmo

Yes, there is a way to check for email addresses that appeared on the dark web. A site is offering a search engine to do so. An email is sent to the address searched, letting them know someone was researching their email address.

IMO there are two important stories here.

1-The hackers need to be caught. We can't have hackers holding everyone hostage. First Ashley Madison then what? It could be your private info they release next time.

2-Ashley Madison charging people to delete their accounts only to find out the accounts were not deleted off the site. That's flat out fraud.

If the hackers are caught I hope the US government hires them. Really. These people are brilliant. We need them on our side.

The story of who is on the list only matters, IMO, if the person is a self-righteous hypocrite like Josh Duggar.

I feel for Jeff Ashton. What he does is none of my business. However, he is a public figure and if it's true he used government computers then that is where the focus should be. He used his taxpayer paid for computers to handle his personal life. e

For all we know his wife could have given her blessing to this. Again, none of our business other than taxpayer time and money.

the live stream has now cut away from the legal analyst discussing unrelated matters and is focused on a dais at the Wyndom. I think they are getting ready to go with the presser shortly there do not seem to be many people present yet, just 3 people occupy the first two rows of seats and no one is on the dais yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back