Ask Super

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UKGuy said:
Show Me,

What you reckon, somehow her fingerprints are magicked onto the bowl, a bowl she denies ever seeing before? Similar applies to Burke.

Just why would Patsy want to distance herself from JonBenet's pineapple snack, where is the milage in that?

After all she is on record stating JonBenet was placed sleeping into bed.

Evidence is evidence it either confirms or denies events.

Yep...one of many Ramsey inconsistancies. Why deny handling one of your bowls which holds the last food your murdered child ate? Even Patsy's number one fan Lou Smit couldn't deny it.

The way I understand it, both Patsy and Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl and Burke's fingerprints were on the glass with the teabag next to the bowl.

In everything I've read, Patsy never denied owning the bowl - she recognized it as one of theirs. What she said was that the large serving spoon in the small bowl and the teabag in the glass next to it looked strange, and she wouldn't have served pinapple or tea like that. She also seemed to not to remember there being pineapple in the house (which I think she was mistaken about).

Patsy's fingerprints can be explained by her perhaps handling the dish when she took it out of the dishwasher and put it in a cupboard. Burke's prints are more difficult to explain - maybe he gave JB pineapple before they went to the Whites?

Alexi

Alexi said:
The way I understand it, both Patsy and Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl and Burke's fingerprints were on the glass with the teabag next to the bowl.

In everything I've read, Patsy never denied owning the bowl - she recognized it as one of theirs. What she said was that the large serving spoon in the small bowl and the teabag in the glass next to it looked strange, and she wouldn't have served pinapple or tea like that. She also seemed to not to remember there being pineapple in the house (which I think she was mistaken about).

Patsy's fingerprints can be explained by her perhaps handling the dish when she took it out of the dishwasher and put it in a cupboard. Burke's prints are more difficult to explain - maybe he gave JB pineapple before they went to the Whites?

Alexi

Or after. Didn't Lou Smit say there was a tupperware container in JonBenet's room that had contained pineapple? Evidently Burke used the serving spoon to dish out an individual serving for his little sister. Simple.

Some have pretty well proved pineapple was the LAST thing eaten, so it was probably after they returned home and she walked upstairs. Using a glass was a funny way to make hot tea, which shows it was probably Burke who was known to like tea. His price for getting JonBenet a snack was something for himself too.

Thanks to you all for your info about the prints.
[BlueCrab]However, the source for Burke's fingerprints being on the waterglass and on the big spoon sticking out of the bowl of pineapple was from Larry Schiller (author of PMPT) in his latest TV production about the Ramsey murder.
Does there exist an officially documented record about Burke's prints being on the spoon too - or is this only in Schiller's film?

Camper said:
Just popping in, I have not even been lurking since I sent my timeline and theory off to some folks who have the ability to dig deeper. AFTER ten years day and night, I am done. Our noises meant nothing to DA Hunter, Gov. Owens, the new DA.

I am convinced someone in the Ramsey home Christmas night had a major meltdown, with or withoutalcohol.

Without alcohol. most likely PR.
With, most likely my suspect.
I would not rule out Patsy with alcohol. Not that she was stone drunk or anything, but that she'd just had enough to alter her behavior toward becoming more aggessive than she usually was.

And I'd be curious to know who your 'other suspect' is, Camper! But since you were cryptic about it in your post, I suppose it is not John Ramsey.

rashomon said:
Thanks to you all for your info about the prints.
Does there exist an officially documented record about Burke's prints being on the spoon too - or is this only in Schiller's film?

rashomon,

I stand corrected. It appears you are right about Burke's fingerprints being only on the bowl of pineapple and on the waterglass. I can't find a source for Burke's prints also being on the big spoon sticking out of the bowl of pineapple.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
rashomon,

I stand corrected. It appears you are right about Burke's fingerprints being only on the bowl of pineapple and on the waterglass. I can't find a source for Burke's prints also being on the big spoon sticking out of the bowl of pineapple.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

In one of your posts you mention that Burke drank iced tea? Is this pre-prepared and left in the freezer?

If not could someone have made a cup of hot tea and used the waterglass as place to deposit the teabag?

That is Burke may have drank something else from the waterglass?

e.g. three people are present.

This conforms with the forensic evidence.

Two separate sets of fingerprints and pineapple residue in JonBenet's intestines.

UKGuy said:
Show Me,

What you reckon, somehow her fingerprints are magicked onto the bowl, a bowl she denies ever seeing before? Similar applies to Burke.

Just why would Patsy want to distance herself from JonBenet's pineapple snack, where is the milage in that?

Uk, for some reason she and John do not want her up at that time. Too many questions to have to answer - so we will end all that by saying she went straight to sleep. No questions re where was she, what did she do, did she play with Berke, what did you Patsy do with her, what did you John do with her - 100 different ways. It is ended - she was asleep. Even though they all lied about it, they keep to that story.

What is going to happen to Berke later in life. Is he going to develop Torette's syndrome from keeping all this bull$$8% inside of him. He is definitely lying. It is going to have to come out in some form or another. One gets older and they start thinking about this life and yadi yadi yada and how young JonBenet was and innocent. I just think it has to come out in some form. And how sad it was and then some guilt may arise. And that is when the insanity starts again.

His father says he is a very very considerate and a kind young man to him. And quite frankly when LKL asked John how Berke was - his reply was "he is doing very well; he is very considerate of my feelings, very kind". I just got the impression very quickly it passed through my thoughts that John said that intentionally. I think everything John does is intentional including calling Berke very kind and considerate of his feelings.

There is nothing wrong with this. It is very nice. I just have not heard many children described this way. There is a lot to be considerate of as far as I am concerned. His sister is dead.

SD, why is it that FW is not talking? [openly, that is; maybe he has spilled all he knows, and if so, who would he have told?] The White's seem to have dropped off the face of the earth...

Who has the photos from the Christmas party?

Is there incriminating information/evidence (other than what is readily available) implicating PR and/or JR "beyond a reasonable doubt" that is being suppressed or purposely kept quiet - and if so, why do you think that is?

Does JR have "dirt" on his friends/colleagues/associates/family that would keep them from telling what (if anything) they know?

I look forward to your thoughts on the above...;)

Solace said:
...And quite frankly when LKL asked John how Berke was - his reply was "he is doing very well; he is very considerate of my feelings, very kind"....
The rest of that sentence (IMO)....and I'm so grateful he has kept his mouth shut and sure hope he doesn't crack up in the future because my *advertiser censored** will end up in jail...

sharkeyes said:
The rest of that sentence (IMO)....and I'm so grateful he has kept his mouth shut and sure hope he doesn't crack up in the future because my *advertiser censored** will end up in jail...
I like you Sharkeyes. :D

sharkeyes said:
SD, why is it that FW is not talking? [openly, that is; maybe he has spilled all he knows, and if so, who would he have told?] The White's seem to have dropped off the face of the earth... FW has written open letters and if you read them, you can get a pretty good idea where he stands on this.

Who has the photos from the Christmas party? I have never seen any of them and there was a lot of talk about this yesterday. If they exist, they have not been released.

Is there incriminating information/evidence (other than what is readily available) implicating PR and/or JR "beyond a reasonable doubt" that is being suppressed or purposely kept quiet - and if so, why do you think that is? Well, Patsy's sweaters fibers on the tape of JB 's mouth, in the garrotte and in the paint tray are fairly incriminating. I would say there is a lot more incriminating evidence in this case than was in the Scott Peterson case and he is gone for good.

Does JR have "dirt" on his friends/colleagues/associates/family that would keep them from telling what (if anything) they know? He has been suing everyone he knows since he could crawl or at least since the murder of his child if they speak about the case in a negative way. Or at least he threatens to. Lin Wood threatened to sue the City of Boulder unless Lacy acquiesced to his demands. She did.

I look forward to your thoughts on the above...;)
Until SD comes on the scene, I am taking a shot. See above.

Solace said:
Until SD comes on the scene, I am taking a shot. See above.
Thank you! Regarding FW's letters....I searched WS and found threads that included links to cybersleuths for the letters, but get a "the topic you have requested no longer exists" message when trying to open. I also tried acandyrose and did not find them there. A google search provided excerpts from letters on various sites and references a FW letter in a Boulder newspaper, but, unfortunately, not the complete letter. Any help on where I can find them is appreciated. - I FOUND THEM and am reading now.....

sharkeyes said:
Thank you! Regarding FW's letters....I searched WS and found threads that included links to cybersleuths for the letters, but get a "the topic you have requested no longer exists" message when trying to open. I also tried acandyrose and did not find them there. A google search provided excerpts from letters on various sites and references a FW letter in a Boulder newspaper, but, unfortunately, not the complete letter. Any help on where I can find them is appreciated. - I FOUND THEM and am reading now.....
Great! They are very interesting.

Solace said:
Great! They are very interesting.
Incredible.....talk about corruption....it's true - money talks....and PR/JR walked.

IMO, it took guts for FW/PW to publish those letters...there is much more here than meets the eye.

sharkeyes said:
Incredible.....talk about corruption....it's true - money talks....and PR/JR walked.

IMO, it took guts for FW/PW to publish those letters...there is much more here than meets the eye.
Yep, he is not afraid of the Ramseys or their lawyers or their threats of lawsuits. But Lawd, I would love to hear him speak on this. Fleet please write a book. I will buy a million copies myself. I don't know how. But I will.

Eagle1 said:
Or after. Didn't Lou Smit say there was a tupperware container in JonBenet's room that had contained pineapple? Evidently Burke used the serving spoon to dish out an individual serving for his little sister. Simple.

Some have pretty well proved pineapple was the LAST thing eaten, so it was probably after they returned home and she walked upstairs. Using a glass was a funny way to make hot tea, which shows it was probably Burke who was known to like tea. His price for getting JonBenet a snack was something for himself too.
Hi Eagle,

I've heard people talk about a tupperware container in JB's room (like an intruder brought it with him or something), but I haven't seen that statement credited to LS.

The pineapple just doesn't fit. If the parents fed it to her after they got home, what purpose would it serve to deny it? Even lay people know police check stomach contents to determine time of death. And the thought of an intruder bringing and feeding her pineapple then waiting another hour or two to kill her is also uncredible.

It's the only piece of the puzzle I can't get to fit.

Alexi

Alexi,

Associating with JonBenet after they got home, exposes the Ramseys to a lot of questions, including questions on the pineapple, a situation, that they clearly would not be comfortable with.

Sticking to their story that JonBenet was asleep when they reached home, bypasses that situation.

Wild

Alexi said:
The pineapple just doesn't fit. If the parents fed it to her after they got home, what purpose would it serve to deny it? Even lay people know police check stomach contents to determine time of death. And the thought of an intruder bringing and feeding her pineapple then waiting another hour or two to kill her is also uncredible.

It's the only piece of the puzzle I can't get to fit.

Alexi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merwint
Back