Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riots and vandalism rage in Athens & Thessalonika, Greece. The Sun for the nation is at 0° Leo and the national Mars at 27° Leo. The transit of Mars is inflaming feelings in the street as the planet moves toward the Mars return. Mercury of the country is 10° Cancer conjunct Saturn and this will be eclipsed on New Year's Eve. This means more student unrest, very bitter and deep seated and the world will witness this because these planets are just above the rising degree. A grave agitant is the national Moon-Pluto conjunction at 4° Libra which is visited by Saturn over the coming months while Pluto squares. This combination is the worst there is.

This was a description in our Mundane thread of events in Greece last fall. Mars overhead in our skies turned direct on March 10 directly atop the Sun of Greece, exact to the degree. Greece just had her Jupiter return on April Fool's Day, a Jupiter ruled day opposite the country's Part of Fortune. We do know about Greece's bankruptcy. Shortly, Greece will also experience her Mars return. Mars for the republic is 27:29 Leo. As you know, Neptune in transit is directly opposite that. Meanwhile, Pluto continues its square to the Moon-Pluto natal unabated.

I was sure that I had written about the riots last year but the country did NOT come up in our search engine for the Mundane thread, so I went digging.

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding...the charts for actual events aren't the issue I was emphasizing in my earlier post. I'll try to be clearer.
Time allowing, a chart could be cast and analysis would provide details as to what was going on at that time not limited to the actual event but also include the possibility of actions in response(at that exact time) to the event itself, if that is evidenced in the chart. So, whatever activity is apparent, it will be noted.

What we want to avoid in this forum is the possibility of extended discussions as to ones beliefs in UFO"s, opinions WHY one might think the government(s) would 'cover-up' certain events, be it UFO's or some other political happening here or abroad.
KWIM?

This MUNDANE Astrology thread does cover 'worldly' events both current and past (historical).
(ie: The recent Moscow suicide bombings, the Pilgrims Landing chart, Poland's loss of their President, the Haitian earthquake and other major ones that followed )

It is the astrology surrounding the Event that should remain the focus here.

Would a chart for the Pope who lasted only 34 days in office, (33 if we don't count the day he died) by poisoning in his system count?

We don't know for certain, if he himself took the fatal overdose OR if it was administered to him by those who were being dismissed from this Pope.

I always wondered about his death and this event and truly feel it's worthy of further investigation for a potential murder.

Pope John Paul 1 or Albino Luciani.

Let me know if this fits the "criteria" as mentioned and explained above.

I can then post the charts for further study.

Leomoon

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I[/ame]

A sunrise or noon Natal chart might be interesting.

I don't know how useful an 'Event' chart would be since a time is necessary. After I googled his name, it's became evident it's never been absolutely determined what hour he passed or the actual date, was it the night of Sept 28th, 1978 ? or early morning Sept 29th '78 ? Although the records show he had a heart attack, no post mortem examination was done to confirm COD & possible time of death.

His 33 day Papal reign was brief indeed. The circumstances surrounding his death have always generated more questions then answers.

A sunrise or noon Natal chart might be interesting.

I don't know how useful an 'Event' chart would be since a time is necessary. After I googled his name, it's became evident it's never been absolutely determined what hour he passed or the actual date, was it the night of Sept 28th, 1978 ? or early morning Sept 29th '78 ? Although the records show he had a heart attack, no post mortem examination was done to confirm COD & possible time of death.

His 33 day Papal reign was brief indeed. The circumstances surrounding his death have always generated more questions then answers.

We do have a time, as it was quoted by a very well researched book on the mysterious and untimley death of this man.
My charts include both the 4:45AM on the early AM of the 29th of Sept. and based upon interviews.,
as the Nun found the Pope in distress obviously "dying" at the 4:45AM time,
and then at 5AM when he was pronounced dead by the next in charge in the Vatican, the Secty. of state who is the one that the suspicion lies around. I believe that's on page 2 of this link.

But as for the charts or whether it's appropriate for the forum, it's your call.

Excerpt from the Book:

http://www.crc-internet.org/oct84.htm

HE DID LOOK INTO IT, SO HE WILL DIE
«The same morning, after a light breakfast of coffee, croissant and rolls, Luciani was at his desk before 8.00 am. There was much to be done.» It was September 28th. Let us pass over the minor details. «After the morning audiences Luciani had a meeting with Cardinal Baggio. He had arrived at a number of decisions and was now about to impart two of them to Baggio.»

«The first was the problem of Cardinal John Cody of Chicago. Luciani had decided that Cody must be removed.» The Cardinal Prefect of the Congregation for the Clergy made no objection to that. «Baggio was delighted; finally the situation had been resolved.

«He was less than pleased with the next decision at which Luciani had arrived. Venice was without a Patriarch. Baggio was offered the job... There were several reasons why the Pope had concluded that Baggio should move from Rome to Venice. Not least of these was one particular name on the list of Masons which Luciani had received - Baggio, Masonic name Seba, Lodge number 85/2640. Enrolled on August 14th, 1957.

«The meeting between Baggio and Luciani has been described to me as "a very violent argument with the violence and anger entirely deriving from His Eminence. The Holy Father remained calm".»

The other important meeting that day took place towards the end of the afternoon after two telephone conversations, the first of which had been with Cardinal Felici who was at Padua and the second with Cardinal Benelli. He had told Felici of the difficult confrontation he had had with Baggio, whose refusal to accept Venice had nevertheless surprised him, and he had spoken to Cardinal Benelli about his next appointment, which he would make known to the Secretary of State, Jean Villot, that same evening. These are things one does not forget

Leomoon
P.S. - I did find his time of birth on Astrotheme a French site who is big on Europeans and especially the Popes and statistics.

Is it the research of David Yallop you are referring to? I found this:
http://www.cai.org/bible-studies/pope-was-poisoned-after-33-days

Sure, if you have the time, go right ahead beings a Pope is generally regarded as a worldly religious leader and would have some influence on about a billion Catholics, with some weight politically as well.

This story is intriguing. If any of our readers wish to respond to the charts and astrological findings regarding this Pope & his demise, please refrain from offering religious and political opinions.

Is it the research of David Yallop you are referring to? I found this:
http://www.cai.org/bible-studies/pope-was-poisoned-after-33-days

Sure, if you have the time, go right ahead beings a Pope is generally regarded as a worldly religious leader and would have some influence on about a billion Catholics, with some weight politically as well.

This story is intriguing. If any of our readers wish to respond to the charts and astrological findings regarding this Pope & his demise, please refrain from offering religious and political opinions.

I never saw that site before, I only saw the one I posted, and my husband read a book years ago about this entire scandel, many years ago.

Looks like that site you linked to is just saying they find merit and therefore, are advertising his book.

Are we not referencing the same book by Yallop that reveals what he found in his investigation? (first edition June 1984)

The book and reference would be that of David Yallop as links reference his massive research he did.

From Wikipedia Notes:
David Yallop's book In God's Name developed the theories behind the alleged murder of John Paul I

Kindly help me find whether this man was murdered or died of some natural and unfortunate causes.
His body was immediately destroyed by cremation within only hours.:waitasec:

Natal Chart with tob from Astrotheme the French site:
certainly shows us that this Pope had the makings of a "mover and shaker" (Uranus is very heavy in his natal chart) of the accepted norm into a complete overhaul from top to bottom, which it was reported he was attempting to do when he mysteriously died.

We don't need to discuss the ins and outs of this case, simply read the link I posted earlier, as I'm only interested in knowing what is seen here astrologically augmented by others equally inclined.

From Astrotheme:
Born: October 17, 1912, 11:30 AM
in: Canole d'Angordo (Italie)
Sun: 23°41 Libra
Moon: 16°32 Capricorn
Ascendant: 19°41 Sagittarius
Midheaven: 16°27 Libra
Chinese Astrology: Water Rat
Numerology: Birthpath 22

popealbinoluciani33days.gif

Are we not referencing the same book by Yallop that reveals what he found in his investigation? (first edition June 1984)

I would think that YES, it's the same author.
Just different links that speak of the man's work being posted here.
One is a very relgious one, the other I don't think is, but regardless, it's the same guy.

Husband cannot recall what the name of the book he read however, it was awhile back, and may even have been this same one.
He did say however, it was an excellent read. He said the book went into the banking (Vatican Banks) from the Nazi era, etc.pretty much the same background given on my link page 2.

First chart is the time that the Nun found him in distress
thought he was dying, but reportedly sitting up in the bed.
I called it poisoning, because whether it was another who did it or he did accidentally, (taking too much of his medication) are both possible answers
and it still poisoned his system in to a potential cardiac arrest state.

poisoningofalbinolucian.gif

Second chart is supposedly the time of his death declared by the Sectry. of State in his room: (he is deceased now as well)

popealbinoluciani1decla.gif

This chart is the time the world was told he was gone:

7:30 AM "The world was not informed until half past seven"

from the Book by Mr. Yallop link can be found in initial post.(page 2)

At 4.45 am Sister Vincenza entered the room and saw the Pope sitting up in bed, «with an expression of agony», as she told Yallop. «She felt his pulse». That would suffice to prove that he had just died, even if he had not died before her very eyes. According to her breathless words to a group of French priests that same morning, it was «in his bathroom» that she had «found him dead», according to my own information (dated 6 November 78). It seems certain that death occurred that same morning, but no one was willing or able to administer conditional extreme unction to the Pope.
At 5.00 am Cardinal Villot confirmed the death and began to take full control of matters, in a way that was illegal, exclusive and methodical. All of which presupposes a cool head, a premeditated plan and a firm determination to take the necessary action despite the thousand and one difficulties.

He pocketed the bottle of Effortil on the bedside table, he took the notes of the transfers and appointments decided on the previous day from the dead Pope's hands, and he also removed the Pope's glasses and slippers, probably because there were traces of vomiting on them. He is also thought to have made the Pope's Will disappear. «None of these items has ever been seen again», and yet they have been searched for.

He, or a colleague, telephoned the embalmers at the same time, and a Vatican car was sent to fetch them. Incredibly, the car was at their door at 5.00 am. The so-called Camerlengo - I say so-called because Villot had seen all his powers die with the Pope (cf. Le singulier trépas de Jean-Paul 1er by J.-J. Thierry, ed. Belfond, p. 125) - was now acting as a gangster. Cardinal Villot then made Sister Vincenza take a vow of silence concerning the event and forbade the secretaries to advise anyone without his authorization.

What happened during the next hour? It is a mystery. Did the embalmers try to remodel the deceased's face whilst it was still warm and apply makeup to it? Not until 6.00 am did Dr Buzzonati - and not Professor Fontana the head of the Vatican medical service, why? (Thierry, p. 97) - arrive and confirm the death, without drawing up a death certificate. He attributed the death to acute myocardial infarction, which he timed as having taken place at about 11 pm the previous evening. It was a mere hunch and, medically speaking, worthless.

Villot began to inform the cardinals from about 6.30 am... two hours therefore after the telephone call to the Institute of Medicine ordering them to send the Signoracci brothers, the embalmers!

Death Given as a notice to the World:

Half Past Seven (as related in the book of events)j

I'd love to know what others see here besides myself.

popedeclareddeadtothewo.gif

Jupiter (the Cardinals who elect the next Pope) and therefore, the “authority body” is seen
In the 10th house of “Authority figures” but it’s also conjunct the BML which has no aspects, other then the creative Quintile to the ASC. With Jupiter herself, making a square to Mars and a Sextile to the Sun , a curious Quintile to Pluto however, “if” someone believes it was a very creatively thought out murder, then the Quintile to Pluto
May be very well here explained.

Black Moon Lilith at the 28th Degree of Cancer.

Mercury and the Sun are combust in early Libra, with the ASC in the degree of common murders or conjunct “Vindiamiatrix” hence, often seen in questionable deaths.

Pluto square the MC along the via combusta? What might that suggest?

I’m sure I’m missing a ton of indications here, but I’m tired so good night and I hope others will let me know what they see also.

A MIRACLE, a sole survivor!
Not to make light of this tragedy, I'm curious as to the location of his seat.

With the troubles of the world we read about every day, it is a relief to see it appears this fatal crash was not a result of some terrorist act.

Prayers go out to the families of the 157 passengers that didn't make it, and extra special prayers are sent up for this 10 yr old boy. What an unimaginable traumatic experience, in addition to the loss of his parents or whomever he was traveling with.

You can read the misery and shock of trauma on this boy's face as he lies in hospital. Venus in the chart was in charge of him, ruling House 5, and performed a service on House 6 cusp that benefitted him. Venus was out of bounds and acted in an extraordinary manner. He looks very lonely there at 2°40' Taurus but he also looks very strong.

One could say that to fly this plane was a risk in itself, looking at the two travel Houses, 3 and 9, so morbidly afflicted. The First House is always the plane itself and we need to note that apart from the drastic oppositions, Saturn was also retrograde~defects in the airplane.

The Sun ruled the hour at 26° S 12' and was in the House of chance taking at lift-off. The Sun, as shown in the left margin, was slowly emerging from parallel with Mars and was contraparallel Pluto. This is very poor conditioning for a gamble. The Aries Moon disdains danger and again reports involvement in a hazardous undertaking and the eventual accident.

The People's Republic of China was born with Uranus at 4:58 Cancer, the Sun in square from 7:46 Libra and Mars conjunct Pluto in Leo at 14:52 and 17:38, respectively. Uranus rules the Ascendant for outbreaks of overt, lawbreaking acts.

Eight massacres of children at grammar and playschools have occurred this year, all committed by men. A doctor was executed on Wednesday, April 28 for the murders of 8 Nanping elementary students; 5 more having been seriously injured in that attack, which occurred on March 23.

This week, there are three more such attacks. We have the Pluto opposition to national Uranus, the Mars return and then the Mars conjunction to Pluto and for the period when these acts were brewing, we had Saturn squaring Pluto from the national Sun in Libra.

Because of the school and children Leo emphasis and the reality that these have been the chosen targets, parents in China fear sending their children to any school.

This China child massacre business is shocking. It's hard to imagine three in one week.

I saw on the Morgan Harrington thread that we have a moon wobble coming up. Any advice on that, with the Uranus-Jupiter events upcoming also?

Moon Wobble, unlike the one in October for the Metallica concert, had 7° of separation between lunar nodes and New Moon. It was less drastic and took place mid-April. We survived it. The financial markets didn't.

Regarding this latest Moon Wobble, the impact on Thailand was heavy. The New Moon, wobbled by square to the lunar nodes, was bang on the Thai Uranus in House 7 of the opposition party, Thai's Red Shirts who favor the deposed prime minister. (He was taken out in a coup favored by the courts and the army.) Uranus of Thailand, unfortunately squares its own Pluto in House 10. Thailand has a node too and Jupiter transited that node increasing the number of wild protesters, demonstrators and rioters. Most basic of all, the Sun of the Thai government is 2°27' Cancer, which Pluto now opposes by transit and which was squared by Saturn as well from the start of 2010 and until Saturn slipped back into Virgo on 7 April.

The Thais have achieved a compromise but Saturn will return to re-square the Sun of the country and Jupiter-Uranus together will join in afflicting the Sun soon. All of these heavies are too much conflict for Thailand to contain in this Year of the Tiger.

The Deepwater Horizon oil rig exploded on April 20th in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil is still gushing out of the well on the floor of the Gulf.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/16/1632030/a-huff-and-boom-ended-deepwater.html

"But at 9:53 p.m. April 20, the Deepwater Horizon's luck played out. A shrill blast of escaping gas and a geyser of black goo hurled high over the placid Gulf heralded its demise, and in minutes the $560 million giant vanished into a fireball that was visible far over the horizon."

My question is: Is the Gulf of Mexico ruined? Will BP ever be able to cap the oil head?

ps: This article "A huff and boom ended Deepwater Horizon's lucky streak" explains exactly what occured before the rig blew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee