Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The USA has a Gemini rising? What time do you give? Every chart I've ever seen has a Sag rising.

Gemini rising would explain the two-faced nature of the US.

The USA has a Gemini rising? What time do you give? Every chart I've ever seen has a Sag rising.

Gemini rising would explain the two-faced nature of the US.

Here is a link showing you the two more popular charts.
Of course there are also others and many stick like glue to their chosen favorite dates.
Not all are July 4th either! Nor even necessarily, the same year.

:waitasec:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/countries/usa.php

Our children are and should be of the utmost importance & concern but when the national birth Mercury is found on Ingress/Solstice rising degree and the transit Mercury of the Ingress is square Jupiter, we do have to take care and precautions in traffic and transit. This will affect you more if you are carrying children in car, bus, train, boat or plane. That's due to the serious troubles that come from Saturn in House 5.

Sport events and players also come under threat due to this Saturn and so do the glitterati, the Beautiful People, the jet setters who attend high society functions because all of those people & matters come under House 5 too. So do creative writers.

As you know, Saturn is in Libra, Sign of the State Department and diplomacy and ambassadors and envoys. The USA Saturn is also in Libra and as mentioned earlier, just experienced a Saturn return. (National birth Saturn is 14° 50' Libra and Solstice Saturn was 16° 08' Libra, just past.) Because envoys travel and carry messages and receive diplomatic packets and pouches, Mercury, these government servants are also endangered.

Although Chile and Switzerland do not share our national horoscope nor the location of Washington D.C. for the Ingress, their embassies were just targeted with incendiary packages that caused injury. The rationale for the Chilean vendetta was so irrational you will be stumped by it. A bomb in Chile blew up one of the terrorist comrades, so Chile has to pay. If the death of every suicide bomber is cause for revenge, I fear to see the toll in this double jeopardy "game".

The House of envoys & diplomats is House 5, so concern for our own servants in the field is well placed. They are threatened three ways from the jack.

Terrorists entered Denmark by stealth during the night of Tuesday, December 28 and took a position at Greve. From there, the plan was to move with their arsenal on Copenhagen and fire openly on citizens in the streets of the city, killing as many as possible.

P.E.T. of Denmark instead seized them by surprise at their Greve holdout today, December 29. The Sign of homeland security rises and Moon acted with courage. It is important that the midheaven is also solstice point of the Arrest Degree, 18° Libra. Mars was perilously close to attacking the public, only two degrees separating the planet from the cusp of House 7. Pallas Athena was also in the mix, being 4° Capricorn. This is an asteroid of planning & strategy & is no stranger to the dynamic of attack.

Yes, there is still outrage and hate owing to Danish cartoons which depicted Mohammed five years ago.

TerroristPlotonCopenhagenFoiledatGreve001.jpg

They heard a big "Boom". No wonder looking at this chart with Pluto on the ASC at this time of the morning, (near 8AM) and FACIES a ruthlessly destructive fixed star as for it's vibrations.

They were very lucky weren't they? I'd say so, that it may have been a rare occurrence, but it was also downgraded and didn't do any damage or harm to anyone that we know of.

Just scared the bejesus out of everyone I bet! :rocker:

All Angles are stressed either by the Fixed Stars or the critical 29th (crisis) degree on the MC & I/C
The Vertex (a fated event) at 15Leo is no "cakewalk" either conjunct this fixed star, Dubhe.

MODIFIED: ACTUAL TIME WAS 7:55am according to this Youtube
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZM7VNPs_Ls[/ame]

earthquakeindianakokomo.gif

5 Minutes Earlier, per News Reports:

7:55AM

Pluto now in the 1st house, Vertex not quite there at 15Leo, but "close enough for government work" as the old saying goes. :)

Perhaps the 8AM chart, we can see how most people felt when it finally sank in, and the telephone lines to 911 and the Police were overwhelmed!

earthquakeindianacorrec.gif

On the day of this quake in an unexpected locale, BAM was square both the Ascendant and Pluto. This might be an interesting asteroid to track for earth shakers. The on-line ephemerides do not precisely correspond to the BAM position given in Dave Campbell's book, at the rear. On-line gives 1.5 Libra and Campbell gives 4.6 Libra. Campbell's BAM would make a precision square to this Ascendant. Of course, some earthquakes are rolling waves of displacement but BAM may be implicated in noisy ones like Kokomo's.

On the day of this quake in an unexpected locale, BAM was square both the Ascendant and Pluto. This might be an interesting asteroid to track for earth shakers. The on-line ephemerides do not precisely correspond to the BAM position given in Dave Campbell's book, at the rear. On-line gives 1.5 Libra and Campbell gives 4.6 Libra. Campbell's BAM would make a precision square to this Ascendant. Of course, some earthquakes are rolling waves of displacement but BAM may be implicated in noisy ones like Kokomo's.

Only 1/2 hr. after the New Year was celebrated in a Mass at the Coptic Christian Church in Alexandria, the blast of a suicide bomber went off.

As of this morning, the number of dead was raised to 25 with many more injured., so this number could change again.

They do not know for sure it's Al Q but of course President Mubarek wants the Christian population of 10% in Egypt to believe it was not inside unrest with the Muslem majority in the southern part of the country as has been the case before.

I suppose before long, we may hear IF Al Q takes the credit or if it was insider unrest and hatred which did this.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2040404,00.html

original lower number, just after Midnight New Year's Day:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/31/world/main7201972.shtml

Nearly 1,000 Christians were attending the Mass at the Saints Church in the Mediterranean port city of Alexandria, said a priest at the church, Father Mena Adel. The service had just ended, and worshippers were leaving the building when the blast went off, about a half-hour after midnight.
"I was inside the church and heard a huge explosion," Adel told The Associated Press. "People's bodies were in flames."

The attack comes at a time of rising sectarian tension in Egypt and the broader region. In November, hundreds of Christians rioted in the capital, Cairo, smashing cars and windows after police violently stopped the construction of a church. The rare outbreak of Christian unrest in the capital left one person dead.

Shocking update Photo, a Coptic Christian wanting to Avenge this travesty and the murders, loses control:

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...mbing-Why-some-point-to-Al-Qaeda-linked-group

Ruler of the Event Chart - Venus found in the 2nd house conjunct the Part of Fortune, which unfortunatly, is opposed to fixed star Algol. Vertex in the 8th house of Death (a fated event) conj. Algol (many dead bodies, or "piled up corpses)

I wonder IF the 12th house cusp "House ruling the hidden enemy" or the 7th house cusp (house ruling the known enemy) can tell us more here. :waitasec: Hmmm.
"Inside job i.e. the Muslem Brotherhood or Outside the country, i.e. Al Q? "

The 2nd in Command Dr. Zawahiri
is actually one who spent time in Egypt's prisons for his role in the early Muslem Brotherhood, and planned the shooting of President Anwar Sadat during the Carter years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_al-Zawahiri

The current President was Vice President then. He's a fixture in American Politicking in the Middle East for 30 yrs or more now becoming the President after Sadat was killed. He's indeed a hard liner for the people there, most of whom are non too pleased about his rule.

There is much unrest in this country also because of this pseudo monarchy/democracy . The Mubarek rule.

bombnewyearsdaymassalex.gif

Asteroid "BAM" in the 12th of Hidden Enemies (behind the scenes) squares Pluto (Death & Destruction) and asteroid Pallas (pre-meditation)
in the 3rd of communications.

Hello, ladies! I want to thank you for all the hard work you do. I never really post anymore, but I am always reading here. I was wondering if there any way that you could look into the bird and fish deaths happening all over the world. I am just curious and concerned as to the cause. Thank you!

Anything about Jared Lee Loughner, the 22 year old who just today shot and killed Federal Chief Judge John Roll, gravely injured Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and killing/wounding 16 others this morning in Tucson at an appearance she was making outside a Safeway?

more from an atricle:

Lochner like to read. His favorites include, “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’, “Mein Kamph”, “The communist Manifesto”, “Animal Farm” and “To Kill A Mockingbird” The picture of Lochner above was taken when he was a volunteer at a book festival.

Lochner has a YouTube Chanel that has three uploaded videos that seem somewhat incoherent about currency, gold and government.

Lochner is 5’1O” , 155 Lbs, with blue eyes and brown hair. He wears contacts or glasses. Lochner has misdemeanor arrest record and had successfully participated in a diversion program that resulted in dismissal of the charge in the Marana city court.

I’m not sure who Lochner’s target was or his motivation. Frankly he appears to be somewhat deranged and delusional in his thinking. I be shocked to hear that that Lochner does not have a history of mental illness.

We will have to wait to hear more about this twisted soul as the investigation continues. Police will be serving search warrants and doing a massive investigation into Lochner’s background.

STORY of today's in incident:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/08/arizona.shooting/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

updates: shooting occurred shortly after 10AM
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/0...-arizona-store-police-official-says/?iref=NS1

Report on his background and interest:
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_91db5db4-1b74-11e0-ba23-001cc4c002e0.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/08/jared-lee-loughner-gabrielle-giffords-shooter_n_806243.html

First, thank you all for the work you do. I am truly astonished and love reading here.

Has a chart been done on the Red Wing Black Birds that have died in Arkansas and now fish?

Could someone tell me where I might find it? TIA

Jared Lee Loghner birthdate September 10, 1988, Tucson, AZ

Federal crime, Federal time.

Sooner Fan & disappear, it will take some long hours to work out why the fish and birds are dying in massive, massive numbers. We do know that this is cyclic, definitely not a new phenomenon. You're absolutely right that it is occurring all over the world (as usual) and for that reason, there is no local chart available but if the planets are studied with great concentration, they alone will yield an answer. Right now, I certainly cannot provide it. Definitely, Saturn in Air squared exactly by Mars is tough on our feathered friends but explains nothing as this is no anomaly. Saturn harshly afflicted in Air happens a lot. The Aquarian Neptune mutually received by Uranus in Pisces can be a source of confusion and disorientation to our gill friends but that has been with us for a long time now. More thought needed.

Sooner Fan & disappear, it will take some long hours to work out why the fish and birds are dying in massive, massive numbers. We do know that this is cyclic, definitely not a new phenomenon. You're absolutely right that it is occurring all over the world (as usual) and for that reason, there is no local chart available but if the planets are studied with great concentration, they alone will yield an answer. Right now, I certainly cannot provide it. Definitely, Saturn in Air squared exactly by Mars is tough on our feathered friends but explains nothing as this is no anomaly. Saturn harshly afflicted in Air happens a lot. The Aquarian Neptune mutually received by Uranus in Pisces can be a source of confusion and disorientation to our gill friends but that has been with us for a long time now. More thought needed.

Thank you Tuba

DawnRaidsontheMob001.jpg

Where would we be without a record of the largest haul of mobsters ever? Crisis degrees hold the midheaven and nadir and Capricorn rising deplores inertia and procrastination, therefore acting when the time was ripe. Lawyers for the family enter onto the scene as the Moon reaches crisis 9° and will attempt traverse of the warrants, which may require tweaking. (See inconjunct to Mercury.) But Moon is up against both the Sun and Mars and will always lose in such a contest due to planetary protocols. To me it is interesting to find Part of Fortune at 20°09' Cancer where Pluto's planetary node is found, 20°01' Cancer. We have to extend glowing credit to the astrologers of 1930 who assigned the mob and gangsters to Pluto when it was first discovered by Percy Lowell on 21 January, 1930. The enormous round-up thus celebrates the 81st anniversary of Pluto. Remarkable!

RevolutioninCairo001.jpg

The determined, persistent and violent protest against the Mubarak government began on schedule, a Mars Day January 25 at 12:06 mid-day. The foreign sympathy protests were already underway. Saturn, co-ruler of the government in power, was within Via Combusta, the fiery star path, as are the people of the country. Mubarak has stepped down & asked for his administration to follow in resignation.

There is a death star, Vindemiatrix, on the Cusp of police and army. Some Egyptian children have been removed to safer soil, see Mercury ruling House 5 in the Ninth House of foreign lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx