Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, the morning of the Full Moon, two female suicide bombers blew themselves up at 8 a.m. and 8:45 a.m., choosing packed commuter trains in Moscow for their atrocities. The Full Moon is on the Eighth Degree of a Cardinal Sign, bringing death & violence, confrontation and challenge. 8° Cardinal always marks a turning point and today, we have one in Russia. This will not go unavenged.

For the perpetration by women, we have the day of the Moon, Monday; Venus opposite the Part of Fortune; Moon opposite Uranus and Moon at 4:39 South Latitude, wide & allowing more room and inclination to act with broad scope, unfortunately.

When the Sun takes advantage of the available mutual reception, he is then 8:22 Leo, square the ASC for great risk taking from House 5 of gambles and chance. This also places Mars in House 12 in close opposition to Saturn at a critical degree, 0° Libra in the Saturn hour and gives Mars great incendiary power in Aries, his home Sign. Venus in Aries, who dealt this misery, is also on a critical degree. As you have seen in the past, critical degrees mean a situation blows up but it is not always literal.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/World%20and%20Cosmos/SuicideBombersinMoscow001.jpg

Frightening fact: at rush hour 7 million commuters are on public transportation in Moscow. This is in today's newspaper reports from the scene. Then we see why the terrorist mind would select such a target.

Here is the deplorable chart for the crash of Polish memorial flight in Tupolev 154. All aboard lost. We will see flight trouble while Saturn and Uranus oppose with Neptune at 28° Aquarius, worse when Sun reaches 28° Aries to form a YOD. Mercury will not reach that degree first because of its turn on April 17 for (apparent) retrograde motion over the following three weeks.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/World%20and%20Cosmos/SmolenskTupolev154CrashPolishLosses.jpg

The New Poland, not the one under Communist domination nor the Poland before the World Wars, has its Sun at 10°15' Capricorn and its Mercury at 25°48' Capricorn retrograde. Both were eclipsed to begin 2010. We had the lunar eclipse for New Year's Eve and that was on Poland's Sun and then the solar eclipse on January 15 and that cast the shadow directly upon Poland's Mercury~to the degree, both times. These eclipses have protracted effect, as you know.

Pluto in the heavens now is also atop Poland's Uranus, again to the degree, 5° Capricorn. If elections are held this month, Donald Tusk will be favored more than at any other time of the year. He was born in a Fixed Cross but his Sun is at the very front of Taurus, birthday April 22.

Deceased President Lech Kaczynski, an identical twin, was born with the node at 23:29 Aries where we have a New Moon in four days. That will reshuffle and re-sort all of the political associates he left behind.

No, Tuba, the author Maurice Lavenant, uses the Federal Reserve Act of 23 December 1913, signed by President Woodrow Wilson. Although he mentions the Coinage Act of 1792, he prefers the 1913 date because "the Fed has been the legal instrument for minting U.S. currency since then and the value of the dollar has declined since its inception".

Unfortunately, in my opinion, the author cites wikipedia as his source for many of his "facts". I do wish he had added another one or two sources for each of those facts. It's a rather extensive article - ten pages.

One thing about The Mountain Astrologer is the actual dates and times are not always given with the charts. Sometimes the date is given but not the time, so I have to do some tinkering to get a chart that resembles the one I'm trying to decipher. So frustrating.

The chart he used has an Ascendant of 18° Cancer 04'. (23 Dec 1913)

Hi aksleuth,

There are many sources for that chart. Here is a link to a somewhat recent article referring to it.

http://www.billmeridian.com/articles-files/fed-new.htm

Bob

Thank you, Tuba, for posting about this earthshaking tragedy. This is truly something to cry over. I can't imagine the terrible loss that country is experiencing - losing so many officials on such an sad memorial day. So upsetting.

Thanks also for the flight warning for the near future.

Bob, thank you for the link to the Federal Reserve charts. I'll give it a thorough look-see.

The New Poland, not the one under Communist domination nor the Poland before the World Wars, has its Sun at 10°15' Capricorn and its Mercury at 25°48' Capricorn retrograde. Both were eclipsed to begin 2010. We had the lunar eclipse for New Year's Eve and that was on Poland's Sun and then the solar eclipse on January 15 and that cast the shadow directly upon Poland's Mercury~to the degree, both times. These eclipses have protracted effect, as you know.

Pluto in the heavens now is also atop Poland's Uranus, again to the degree, 5° Capricorn. If elections are held this month, Donald Tusk will be favored more than at any other time of the year. He was born in a Fixed Cross but his Sun is at the very front of Taurus, birthday April 22.

Deceased President Lech Kaczynski, an identical twin, was born with the node at 23:29 Aries where we have a New Moon in four days. That will reshuffle and re-sort all of the political associates he left behind.
This has nothing to do with mundane astrology but it does have to do with your post. An identical twin shares the same birth date same place of birth and usually within a few minutes of each other. Why is it that such as this case the twin did not experience a similar fate, because wouldn't the other twins chart be almost the same with the same death, fatality markers?
This is probably a stupid question but I had to ask, because if I didn't it would drive me crazy.

Actually, this very subject is taken up in that book I recommended: Write Your Own Horoscope.

You will be shocked, reading about twins who die in head on automobile collisions. I have some good friends here who are "Identical" twins, male. Just the few minutes separation between their births (both are Aries Sun) gave one a Virgo ASC and he is a bit shorter than the norm around here. His brother, a few minutes later, has Libra rising and was very very tall. Both are slim. Their lives~totally different careers. The two were emotionally close, tight. The chap with Libra rising became ill, went into a wheel chair and died last year.

None the less, Jaroslaw. who is also a government figure, needs to be careful of his safety.

Tuba, is this the place to ask about the recent outbreak (for lack of a better word) of very severe earthquakes--and the volcano in Iceland. I can't recall so many earthquakes so high on the Richter scale so close together. And now a giant volcanic eruption.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4886703&postcount=227"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)[/ame]

You can read about the Polish Plane Crash of last weekend (April 10th) on The Mountain Astrologer magazine's website:

A Fateful Place? The Polish Plane Crash
by Mary Plumb

<snip>
At the time of this week’s plane crash, transiting Uranus was at 27º55’ Pisces, exactly square Hades at 27º55’ Gemini. Aside from the sudden tragedy and grievous loss of life, the world is now getting another look at the events of the Katyn massacre, said to be one of the darkest moments of WWII.
<snip>

Charts used in the article are of the crash and the solar eclipse. Notice the mention of a prior solar eclipse at 17º52’ Aries on April 7, 1940.

http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/a-fateful-place-the-polish-plane-crash

Here is the deplorable chart for the crash of Polish memorial flight in Tupolev 154. All aboard lost. We will see flight trouble while Saturn and Uranus oppose with Neptune at 28° Aquarius, worse when Sun reaches 28° Aries to form a YOD. Mercury will not reach that degree first because of its turn on April 17 for (apparent) retrograde motion over the following three weeks.

Rome, Athens & Various ariports in Spain being now cleared and open, Spain is offering itself as a hub for relief flights to marooned travelers. British warships are put into action to bring their people home.

You can read about the Polish Plane Crash of last weekend (April 10th) on The Mountain Astrologer magazine's website:

A Fateful Place? The Polish Plane Crash
by Mary Plumb

<snip>
At the time of this week’s plane crash, transiting Uranus was at 27º55’ Pisces, exactly square Hades at 27º55’ Gemini. Aside from the sudden tragedy and grievous loss of life, the world is now getting another look at the events of the Katyn massacre, said to be one of the darkest moments of WWII.
<snip>

Charts used in the article are of the crash and the solar eclipse. Notice the mention of a prior solar eclipse at 17º52’ Aries on April 7, 1940.

That sounds like bad astrology to me.

Normally, you would set up a chart for the date and time of take-off, in which case you'd see Mars in the 4th (House of Endings) quincunx Pluto in the 8th (House of Death) and Mercury (ruling the Ascendant) in the 12th (House of Sorrow) trine Pluto and square Mars.

Note that the 4th and 8th Houses are FIRE signs.

That sounds like bad astrology to me.

Normally, you would set up a chart for the date and time of take-off, in which case you'd see Mars in the 4th (House of Endings) quincunx Pluto in the 8th (House of Death) and Mercury (ruling the Ascendant) in the 12th (House of Sorrow) trine Pluto and square Mars.

Note that the 4th and 8th Houses are FIRE signs.

The crash chart from the mountain astrologer is an Event chart as is a 'take-off' chart.
The crash chart confirms what happen and what was going on in the heavens at that very moment, wherein a 'take-off' chart (which I haven't looked at) would imply the great possibility of such a tragedy occurring.
So in reality, BOTH would be correct.

Astrologers come from different backgrounds, disciplines, therefore we will see a variety of methods being applied. At WS, we respect that fact.

Thank you.

FIFTHESSENCE

Thanks, Fifth and Mircea, I wanted everyone to see TMA's take on the charts. I think they wanted us to see "what happened" and I'm sure they were dealing with the usual space issues, therefore, choosing those specific charts. We know that it usually takes several charts to really see everything from all angles, i.e., the whole picture.

The wide variety of charts to choose from is well noted in the article:

There are many horoscopes to consider, including looking at the deceased President&#8217;s birth chart, the time of the swearing in of the current government, and the different national horoscopes for Poland.

Earlier in this thread someone posted a warning that this would be a good year to stay close to home for vacation. As it happens our family had been planning to take a long vacation from our home in the Midwest to Washington DC or possibly to the southeastern US.
For obvious reasons I am now fearful of Washington. Also I don't want to offend anyone, but we are also fearful of going anywhere in the South; some of the rhetoric originating from there is frightening.
Maybe someone knowledgable in these things can suggest- is there anyplace in the US that can be seen as relatively safer this Summer?
Like many, I have the sense of just waiting for some horror to happen. I hope I am wrong. God help us all.

Thanks, Fifth and Mircea, I wanted everyone to see TMA's take on the charts. I think they wanted us to see "what happened" and I'm sure they were dealing with the usual space issues, therefore, choosing those specific charts. We know that it usually takes several charts to really see everything from all angles, i.e., the whole picture.

The wide variety of charts to choose from is well noted in the article:

There are many horoscopes to consider, including looking at the deceased President’s birth chart, the time of the swearing in of the current government, and the different national horoscopes for Poland.

The Mountain Astrologer is a respected astrological publication and Mary Plumb is a respected astrologer, well known for her thorough research and astrologically incisive writing.

As FifthEssence reminded us, astrologers come from different backgrounds, employing different skill sets and toolboxes. I enjoy seeing how other astrologers approach a chart and always look to see if I may learn something that may help me in my own work.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm from East Tennessee originally, and I don't think you should have any fear of visiting this beautiful state - particularly around Knoxville, Gatlinburg, and the beautiful Smoky Mountains. I think you would find the people warm, wonderful, and very welcoming to everyone (except for maybe former football players of Steve Spurrier!), beautiful and breathtaking scenery, and delicious food. I think there are parts of every place in the country that might be dangerous, but overall I think that Southerners are no more frightening than anywhere else you go. Don't spend your life being afraid! :) Have a wonderful vacation!

The Mountain Astrologer is a respected astrological publication and Mary Plumb is a respected astrologer, well known for her thorough research and astrologically incisive writing.

As FifthEssence reminded us, astrologers come from different backgrounds, employing different skill sets and toolboxes. I enjoy seeing how other astrologers approach a chart and always look to see if I may learn something that may help me in my own work.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I understand that. I'm a traditionalist, and don't see the need for trendy things like asteroids and "trans-uranian planets" (or bizarre aspects) especially since there's little research or agreement on how those bodies operate.

I do very well using country natal charts and Raphael-based mundane charts using the traditional planets, plus Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. I'm more interested in proving that astrology truly is a science, ie universal.

Naturally, I'm a little disturbed when people practice "planetology," instead of astrology. Yes, I did notice Uranus square Hades, but I also noticed it was on the 11th/2nd House axis. It would have been more compelling if it had been on the 1st/4th House axis. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member