Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, Nov 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
John Kelly's website Stalkinc.com has a poster with a reward of 25 thousand dollars. Check it out.

http://www.stalkinc.com/

A show on this case can be found on youtube. Dark Minds East Side Strangler

http://articles.philly.com/2006-12-15/news/25398579_1_hotel-room-hotel-guest-shoes

An odd collection of shoes in an out-of-towner's rented Pacific Avenue hotel room may help investigators find the killer of four women whose barefoot bodies were found in a watery ditch last month. Or it could be another dead end...

He said he and others saw women's sneakers, high heels and sandals inside the closet of a hotel room rented by a man from Phoenix. Trivedi said the hotel guest checked in alone on Oct. 3 and stayed three weeks. The man paid his $627 hotel bill with a Commerce Bank debit card when he checked out on Oct. 23 and used an Arizona driver's license as identification... Trivedi said the man "talked like he was a minister, about God" but often "had women coming to his room." He also had male visitors, including a black man and a white man who drove a white van.

M. Williams Phelps has an interesting take on the this case. He has come out openly and stated that he believes that there are two guys, one black and one white, driving around the country in a van and luring women to parties in motels with drugs and then strangling them. He also does not believe that the 2006 AC killer(s) is responsible for the bodies recently found in burlap up in Long Island.
I knew I read about the two guys in the van twice! Is there any more information about them or the Phoenix man?

i'd like to know more about the "extensive criminal history" the article mentions.

i've only been able to find a previous gun charge and disorderly persons offense.

I'm a single white female living in Atlantic City New Jersey. While I am not a prostitute, I do live in a rooming house here in the city.

I believe I may have uncovered the identity of the Eastbound Strangler.

I have 3pairs of shoes given to me by a man living here. They were from his own closet.

A mannequin's torso was also found,and is covered in what I believe is blood.

In an even scarier twist, the torso was dressed in a pink tank top, red belt...and had a
red scarf tied around its neck.

I'm going to the Atlantic city police today,and will keep you all posted.

What type of burlap how old is it? Is there any marking on the burlap? Burlap is not used a lot anymore this is important

Wow! This could be the break that's been needed. PLEASE update

I've been speaking with a lady that knows him.Apparently, he "hates"women and says they're only good for 2 things.Sex and cooking.

The tan sandals are size 10, while the silver shoes (and the heels I threw away) are both size 11. He told me the shoes were from when he used to have "girls" over. He said, "they knew to go to the closet and pick out a pair of shoes."

That's a large size ......are you sure he isn't a cross dresser ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back