ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Atlantic County Police have launched an investigation into the discovery of a woman's body stuffed in a suitcase in Egg Harbor Township. The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Tara Rogers Alicea"

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9385156

"Investigators also are looking at the possibility of the killing being linked to the unsolved 2006 homicides of four women found in the marsh off the Black Horse Pike in the township’s West Atlantic City section.

“It’s something we’re exploring,” McClain said. “We’d be foolish not to. But we’re exploring this possibility. At present time it remains just a possibility.”"

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_0709e5d2-7988-11e3-97f6-0019bb2963f4.html

Additional links:

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county...found_in_suitcase_in_egg_harbor_township.html

NJ-Egg Harbor Township - Body found in suitcase -Jan 5- Id'd as Tara Rogers-Alicea - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"Atlantic County Police have launched an investigation into the discovery of a woman's body stuffed in a suitcase in Egg Harbor Township. The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Tara Rogers Alicea"

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9385156

"Investigators also are looking at the possibility of the killing being linked to the unsolved 2006 homicides of four women found in the marsh off the Black Horse Pike in the township’s West Atlantic City section.

“It’s something we’re exploring,” McClain said. “We’d be foolish not to. But we’re exploring this possibility. At present time it remains just a possibility.”"

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_0709e5d2-7988-11e3-97f6-0019bb2963f4.html

Additional links:

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county...found_in_suitcase_in_egg_harbor_township.html

NJ-Egg Harbor Township - Body found in suitcase -Jan 5- Id'd as Tara Rogers-Alicea - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you VERY much for posting that F&E !

It sure look like a VERY interesting case in relation to the AC4 and possibly also the GB4 serial killer case.

Also make me think of the Florida "Suitecase murders" ! which I belive is connected to the AC4 and the GB4 serial killer cases.

Add to that, that the recent victim, 30 year old "Tara Rogers Alicea" has several things im common with the AC4 and the GB4 victims:

TRA Cause of death; Strangulation

TRA was a heroin drug addict (Barbara Breidor lethal dose heroin in her body)

TRA undergone rehab and interventions

TRA Possibly/probably working as a prostitue in AC
(this is NOT confirmes yet, it is jut my assumtion)

TRA mother (of 3 children)

TRA was looking for somone to rescue her.
Here is a quote and link to her facebook about above issue:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...476156.-2207520000.1389411607.&type=3&theater

Tara Rogers-Alicea
Me so lonely waiting for my knight in shinning. Armour to come back and rescue meMarch 21, 2013 at 1:37am

And...Tara Rogers-Alicea is IMHO a definite lookalike of:

AC4 victim Tracy Ann Roberts (and to some degree also Kim Raffo)

GB4 victim Melissa Barthelemy

Thank you VERY much for posting that F&E !

It sure look like a VERY interesting case in relation to the AC4 and possibly also the GB4 serial killer case.

Also make me think of the Florida "Suitecase murders" ! which I belive is connected to the AC4 and the GB4 serial killer cases.

Add to that, that the recent victim, 30 year old "Tara Rogers Alicea" has several things im common with the AC4 and the GB4 victims:

TRA Cause of death; Strangulation

TRA was a heroin drug addict (Barbara Breidor lethal dose heroin in her body)

TRA undergone rehab and interventions

TRA Possibly/probably working as a prostitue in AC
(this is NOT confirmes yet, it is jut my assumtion)

TRA mother (of 3 children)

TRA was looking for somone to rescue her.
Here is a quote and link to her facebook about above issue:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...476156.-2207520000.1389411607.&type=3&theater

Tara Rogers-Alicea
Me so lonely waiting for my knight in shinning. Armour to come back and rescue meMarch 21, 2013 at 1:37am

And...Tara Rogers-Alicea is IMHO a definite lookalike of:

AC4 victim Tracy Ann Roberts (and to some degree also Kim Raffo)

GB4 victim Melissa Barthelemy

Just like Molly she had a room at the Borgata: http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...178-77f0-11e3-8496-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

The location of her remains, in the suitcase, is associated with a Nature Preserve!!!
"Bill Sparkes, who is with the Nature Preservation Council that owns some of the land nearby, said the Margate officer is the only person he knows who is allowed to hunt deer on the land owned by Betty Simon Trustee LLC. He said he often has to chase others away who try to hunt there."
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_c5d09822-76d5-11e3-8457-001a4bcf887a.html

Also, like GB4, she was found by an off duty police officer.

"Peaches" and Tanya Rush (found in a suitcase) were also found in containers and "Cherries"

Somone created a facebook profile for AC4 murder victim Kim Raffo one day prior to that the first GB4 victim was found !!!

WHY??? and WHO??? created AC4 murder victim Kim Raffo's facebook profile December 10, 2010, only ONE DAY prior to the very first GB4 victim,
Melissa Barthelemy's remains, was found December 11, 2010 ???!!!

Was it Kim Raffo's killer who created her facebook profile?
And was the REAL reason why Suffolk County Police K-9 officer John Mallia and his dog "Blue" went out searching at Ocean Parkway near Gilgo Beach December 11, 2010, in fact that the killer, in addition to creating the FB profile, had provided the police with some kind of clue about the GB4 victims location?

And...can we consider this facebook profile finding along with my additional theorie, provided above, to be a reasonable?/ significant? clue to that the
AC4 killer and the GB4 killer is the same person???

Or could it be just a coincident that this Kim Raffo FB profile was created the day prior to that the very first GB4 victim was found???
I personaly dont think so...

But, let me know what you think.

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.raffo?fref=browse_search

Kimberly Raffo

Joined Facebook

December 10, 2010

http://www.maxim.com/true-crime/long-island-murder-mystery
The first major discovery took place on December 11, 2010.

http://nhpr.org/post/lost-girls-abbreviated-timeline
December 11, 2010: Police discover a full skeleton, wrapped in burlap, in the bramble beside Ocean Parkway near Gilgo Beach, three miles from Oak Beach. The remains are later identified as Melissa Barthelemy.

JFYI: I have taken a screenshot of the FB profile in case the creator of the profile read this an close the profile.

What reason would LE have for not telling the public that a tip come in as to where the bodies could be found? I think they would have disclosed this if it were the case. So coincidence in my opinion, but I like the sleuthing Theforeigner. I do however feel that its highly possible the two cases are connected.

What reason would LE have for not telling the public that a tip come in as to where the bodies could be found? I think they would have disclosed this if it were the case. So coincidence in my opinion, but I like the sleuthing Theforeigner. I do however feel that its highly possible the two cases are connected.

Thanks for you opinions LR1 :)

Police could very well have their reasons for NOT share info concerning that a possible tip led to their search, like "to protect the investigation" etc, that is actually very common.

Also when police, one of a sudden, in December 2011, (on the 1 year anniversery of the finding of the GB4 victims !!!) started to look for Shannan Gilbert in a very specific spot at Oak Beach, and DID find some of her belongings like her pocketbook, jeans, shoes, and her cellphone, and days later her skeletal remains, Dormer in a video, apparently accidentaly, mentioned that a tip led to their search (I saw/heard that video myself) BUT then in the days after that video Dormer / the police compleatly denied that it was a tip that led them to the search (I think the video was removed from the web).
This Shannan Gilbert tip issue was discussed here on this forum.

So there you go, it apparently DID happened in this case that the police got a tip but denied it, didn´t want the public to know.

So I do belive it is indeed possible that, that is what happened in Dec 2010 as well.

And LR1 you say you belive that the Dec 10, 2010 Kim Raffo FB profile is a coincident, then let me ask you; what do you belive was the reason for somone to creat a Kim Raffo FB profile like the one in question?

I mean there is absolutely noting in the profile, no profile picture, no text/messages, no photos, no "likes", absolutely nothing, so it is not som kind of " In memory of Kim Raffo" or anything like that, so what was the purpos???

I always kind of thought they wouldn't tell the public about a tip because it might give the LISK some type of power or authority. Or els to keep that privet so in case if someone has a lead they could tell in some way if it was a real lead. I have no idea....just throwing some ideas out there.

And LR1 you say you belive that the Dec 10, 2010 Kim Raffo FB profile is a coincident, then let me ask you; what do you belive was the reason for somone to creat a Kim Raffo FB profile like the one in question?

I mean there is absolutely noting in the profile, no profile picture, no text/messages, no photos, no "likes", absolutely nothing, so it is not som kind of " In memory of Kim Raffo" or anything like that, so what was the purpos???

I was going to say I have a few facebook pages that I had made back when FB first started. I lost my password, emails and had to make a new one. So on the one I made there is no pictures, likes, friends, or anything. So that wouldn't seem so odd to me.
But, then I seen that this FB page was made the day before GB4 were found (or a few of the girls were). Good sleuthing there. Something does seem a bit off about that. But maybe it could of been a friend of hers who never finished? IDK

Concerning the "Shannan Gilbert tip" i described in my previous post, here is a link to a thread with info on that, read my posts in this link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9027542&highlight=tip#post9027542

If Dormer did say a tip led to the search maybe he was referring to the location as one of many the FBI pinpointed for further review when they did their aerial photography. so might the tip he supposedly mentioned be from the FBI? If I heard it right this is the reason they give in the youtube link on that page.

I was looking at a article from the examiner that talked about how each AC victim had a FB or SM page set up after their death, do we know when the dates of the other other 3 that were created?

I don't know what to make of the date of KR's profile other than coincidence. Perhaps its someone with the same name or a friend or relative that set it up for reasons of keeping her name out there for whatever reason. There's likely thousands of profiles on FB that has been set up at some at some point that people never bothered to fully fill out or otherwise go on to use as the site was intended.

I was going to say I have a few facebook pages that I had made back when FB first started. I lost my password, emails and had to make a new one. So on the one I made there is no pictures, likes, friends, or anything. So that wouldn't seem so odd to me.
But, then I seen that this FB page was made the day before GB4 were found (or a few of the girls were). Good sleuthing there. Something does seem a bit off about that. But maybe it could of been a friend of hers who never finished? IDK

Kim Raffo was found murdered Nov 20 2006, 4 years prior to the FB profile was created, so it could not have been created by herself.

And...

Kim Raffo's friends and family, including her x-husband, run an "In memory of Kim Raffo" facebook profile, VERY well visited, LOTS of messages and photos etc , and it was started up back in 2009, so I doubt that it was a failed memory page due to that one already existed, and that it turns up when doing a simple facebook search for the name Kim Raffo.

If Dormer did say a tip led to the search maybe he was referring to the location as one of many the FBI pinpointed for further review when they did their aerial photography. so might the tip he supposedly mentioned be from the FBI? If I heard it right this is the reason they give in the youtube link on that page.

I was looking at a article from the examiner that talked about how each AC victim had a FB or SM page set up after their death, do we know when the dates of the other other 3 that were created?

I don't know what to make of the date of KR's profile other than coincidence. Perhaps its someone with the same name or a friend or relative that set it up for reasons of keeping her name out there for whatever reason. There's likely thousands of profiles on FB that has been set up at some at some point that people never bothered to fully fill out or otherwise go on to use as the site was intended.

If the SG tip was from FBI I don´t see any reason why Dormer would try keep that a secret , it is if it was from a potential supect that thay would keep it to themselves IMO.

Concerning the "how each AC victim had a FB or SM page set up after their death" that you mentioned.
Well those VERY odd FB profiles was discovered in April 2011, and as far as I know it was never found out who created them. One newsreport stated that Kim Raffo's x-husband was asked, by the police, if he created them, he claim that the police never did that, true or not? well I don´t know.

And concerning your last suggestion I anwered that in my previous post to
Giagreen.

And to those who belive that it could just have been some other person with the name Kimberly/Kim Raffo, I can assure you that, that is VERY unlikely due to that, that name is EXSTREMLY rare.

In US there are only 2 persons registrated with that name and one of them is the murder victim Kimberly/Kim Raffo. (I have access to great payed databases)

And on facebook, worldwide, there are also only TWO persons with that name, one is in Holland I think it is, and one is the murder victim, meaning her "In memory of Kim Raffo" FB profile, and then there is the odd Dec 10, 2010 profile + one exacly the same, created June 17, 2013.

The odd profiles connecting the AC4 and GB4 victims created in April 2011 are no longer to be found, at least I cant find them anymore.

If the SG tip was from FBI I don´t see any reason why Dormer would try keep that a secret

To be fair to Dormer haha, we don't know that he was trying to keep a secret, this is all to do with a supposed quote from him that cannot be found.

Do you happen to remember anything about where the officer who found the first body started the search? how long had he been searching or if he had been in he area searching in the days prior?

Also if this was a tip from the creature in question, how does the delay of a day or so in finding the last 3 of the 4 fit into the equation if at all?

Kim Raffo was found murdered Nov 20 2006, 4 years prior to the FB profile was created, so it could not have been created by herself.

And...

Kim Raffo's friends and family, including her x-husband, run an "In memory of Kim Raffo" facebook profile, VERY well visited, LOTS of messages and photos etc , and it was started up back in 2009, so I doubt that it was a failed memory page due to that one already existed, and that it turns up when doing a simple facebook search for the name Kim Raffo.

Pretty interesting how she was murdered four years before the facebook page and day before the other bodies were found. I would say that there is something up with this.
My only question is what would be the purpose for the perp to use Kims name in creating a fb page? I mean the perp IMO isn't all that dumb and this to me would have been a stupid move. He could of used any name and just joined the in memory page for her just acting like a concerned human.
Regardless I've always been interested in the connection between GB4 and AC4. I haven't done nearly as much sleuthin as you have on it. But keep up the good work and share it please. I find it all so interesting.
I seen you other post about the suitcase murders. Do you have any links on them? I was interested in reading more about those murders.

The problem with this theory is that you are obviously not familiar with the response times for when tips are received in such a heavily populated area.

Hundreds of tips are given every day of the year.

How quickly do you think the detectives can sort through so many tips to determine which ones are valid and worth financing an investigation?

Even if the killer turned himself in and confessed it would take at least a day or two to organize a search.

No way an officer is searching a highway with a dog the day after a tip is received.

No way possible.

I do remember seeing video of Dormer saying they were searching a particular area because of a tip received. Can't find it on the interwebs though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back