ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tended to lean towards him for A/C 4, but the more I look at it, I keep coming back to a friend of hers instead--I believe I wrongly originally believed Kim was killed last--I found some older notes that indicated it was DILTS, which swayed me even farther towards the "friend" rather than HA

In all respect CM you are wrong about Raffo/Dilts

I'm 100% sure that Kim Raffo was the last victim of the AC4, and Molly Jean Dilts was the first victim, there is no doubt about that whatsoever.

Molly Jean Dilts disappeared Oct 7, 2006, and the bodys was found Nov 20, 2006.

here is info on the 4 AC4 victims:

KIM RAFFO, 35.
Born in Brooklyn, lived in Florida with her husband and two kids in 1990s, volunteering with the Girl Scouts and PTA. Enrolled in a cooking class at a technical school, and met a drug user who introduced her to cocaine and heroin. Her husband took the kids and left; Raffo and her boyfriend settled in Atlantic City, where she worked as a waitress before turning to prostitution. She was clad in a Hard Rock Cafe tank top when her body was found after a few days in the ditch. She had been strangled with either a rope or a cord.

4th AC victim, last seen Nov 19, 2006

Cause of death: killed by ligature strangulation

Toxicology report Kim Raffo: large amounts of cocaine

Kim Raffo, 35 native of Brooklyn, born on Long island, lived in Fort Lauderdale Florida from 1988-2002

Last known address: Kim Raffo: 100 block of Ocean Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ

Mother of 2 children, a daughter then 14, and a son then 12 years old.

Tattoo: No info of any tattoo

DOB: Feb. 11, 1971

TRACY ANN ROBERTS, 23.
Grew up in New Castle, Del. She lived in Philadelphia before working in strip clubs in and around Atlantic City until she began hooking on the streets, where co-workers called her “the young one” or “the pretty one.” She lived in the same run-down area of seedy rooming houses as Raffo, whom she had befriended on the streets. Wearing a red hooded sweat shirt and a black bra, her body had been in the ditch anywhere from a couple of days to a week.

3rd AC victim, last seen Nov 15, 2006

Cause of death: died of asphyxiation "by unspecified means"

Toxicology report Tracy Roberts: large amounts of cocaine

Tracy Ann Roberts, 23, native of New Castle (some say Bear), Delaware, but alleged lived in Philadelphia, and at some point also in Georgia, before AC

Last known address: Tracy Ann Roberts: South Tennessee Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ

Mother of a then-5-year-old daughter.

tattoo: A butterfly tattoo on the small of her back.

DOB: April 7, 1983

BARBARA V. BREIDOR, 42.
Raised in Pennsylvania, rented a house in Ventnor, just outside Atlantic City. She ran her family’s Boardwalk jewelry store and worked as a cocktail waitress before a longtime drug problem worsened and pushed her into prostitution. Prosecutors said she had a “lethal” level of heroin in her system at the time of her death. Authorities were unable to determine how she died. Wearing blue jeans and a long-sleeve zippered shirt, she had been in the ditch at least two weeks.

2nd AC victim, last seen Oct 17, 2006

Cause of death: her body was too decomposed to determine COD

Toxicology reportBarbara Breidor: potentially lethal dose of heroin

Barbara Breidor, 42, native of Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Last known address: Lafayette Ave, Ventnor City, NJ

Mother of a daughter, then 9, who was adopted and lived with Barbaras sister in Florida.

DOB: June 5, 1964

MOLLY JEAN DILTS, 20.
Grew up in Blairsville, Pa. Left behind a young son with his father in Pennsylvania to head to Atlantic City after a series of drug arrests. A former fast-food cook, she had never been arrested for prostitution in Atlantic City, although numerous streetwalkers said they saw her working in the sex trade as well in the short time between her arrival here and her death. Her body showed no traces of drugs, but she had been drinking just before her death. Clad in a denim miniskirt, a bra and mesh blouse, Dilts was believed to have been in the ditch the longest _ up to a month.

1st AC victim, Last seen Oct 7, 2006

Cause of death: Her body was too decomposed to determine COD

Toxicology report Molly Dilts: alcohol (no drugs)

Molly jean Dilts, 20, native of Blairsville, Pennsylvania
Last known address: not known

Mother of a then-18-month-old son who was living with her (Molly's father) father.

Tattoo:
a bulldog tattooed on her back,
a Playboy bunny tattooed on her right shoulder,
and “Molly” tattooed near her navel

DOB: June 24, 1986

In all respect CM you are wrong about Raffo/Dilts

I'm 100% sure that Kim Raffo was the last victim of the AC4, and Molly Jean Dilts was the first victim, there is no doubt about that whatsoever.

Molly Jean Dilts disappeared Oct 7, 2006, and the bodys was found Nov 20, 2006.

here is info on the 4 AC4 victims:

KIM RAFFO, 35.
Born in Brooklyn, lived in Florida with her husband and two kids in 1990s, volunteering with the Girl Scouts and PTA. Enrolled in a cooking class at a technical school, and met a drug user who introduced her to cocaine and heroin. Her husband took the kids and left; Raffo and her boyfriend settled in Atlantic City, where she worked as a waitress before turning to prostitution. She was clad in a Hard Rock Cafe tank top when her body was found after a few days in the ditch. She had been strangled with either a rope or a cord.

4th AC victim, last seen Nov 19, 2006

Cause of death: killed by ligature strangulation

Toxicology report Kim Raffo: large amounts of cocaine

Kim Raffo, 35 native of Brooklyn, born on Long island, lived in Fort Lauderdale Florida from 1988-2002

Last known address: Kim Raffo: 100 block of Ocean Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ

Mother of 2 children, a daughter then 14, and a son then 12 years old.

DOB: Feb. 11, 1971

TRACY ANN ROBERTS, 23.
Grew up in New Castle, Del. She lived in Philadelphia before working in strip clubs in and around Atlantic City until she began hooking on the streets, where co-workers called her “the young one” or “the pretty one.” She lived in the same run-down area of seedy rooming houses as Raffo, whom she had befriended on the streets. Wearing a red hooded sweat shirt and a black bra, her body had been in the ditch anywhere from a couple of days to a week.

3rd AC victim, last seen Nov 15, 2006

Cause of death: died of asphyxiation "by unspecified means"

Toxicology report Tracy Roberts: large amounts of cocaine

Tracy Ann Roberts, 23, native of New Castle (some say Bear), Delaware, but alleged lived in Philadelphia, and at some point also in Georgia, before AC

Last known address: Tracy Ann Roberts: South Tennessee Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ

Mother of a then-5-year-old daughter.

tattoo: A butterfly tattoo on the small of her back.

DOB: April 7, 1983

BARBARA V. BREIDOR, 42.
Raised in Pennsylvania, rented a house in Ventnor, just outside Atlantic City. She ran her family’s Boardwalk jewelry store and worked as a cocktail waitress before a longtime drug problem worsened and pushed her into prostitution. Prosecutors said she had a “lethal” level of heroin in her system at the time of her death. Authorities were unable to determine how she died. Wearing blue jeans and a long-sleeve zippered shirt, she had been in the ditch at least two weeks.

2nd AC victim, last seen Oct 17, 2006

Cause of death: her body was too decomposed to determine COD

Toxicology reportBarbara Breidor: potentially lethal dose of heroin

Barbara Breidor, 42, native of Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Last known address: Lafayette Ave, Ventnor City, NJ

Mother of a daughter, then 9, who was adopted and lived with Barbaras sister in Florida.

DOB: June 5, 1964

MOLLY JEAN DILTS, 20.
Grew up in Blairsville, Pa. Left behind a young son with his father in Pennsylvania to head to Atlantic City after a series of drug arrests. A former fast-food cook, she had never been arrested for prostitution in Atlantic City, although numerous streetwalkers said they saw her working in the sex trade as well in the short time between her arrival here and her death. Her body showed no traces of drugs, but she had been drinking just before her death. Clad in a denim miniskirt, a bra and mesh blouse, Dilts was believed to have been in the ditch the longest _ up to a month.

1st AC victim, Last seen Oct 7, 2006

Cause of death: Her body was too decomposed to determine COD

Toxicology report Molly Dilts: alcohol (no drugs)

Molly jean Dilts, 20, native of Blairsville, Pennsylvania
Last known address: not known

Mother of a then-18-month-old son who was living with her (Molly's father) father.

Tattoo:
a bulldog tattooed on her back,
a Playboy bunny tattooed on her right shoulder,
and “Molly” tattooed near her navel

DOB: June 24, 1986

see, I knew i wasn't crazy originally--not sure how some articles got it so wrong--guess he stays on the board then as at least #2, if not back up to #1 ;) thanks TF

and one of the erroneous articles was posted on WS
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NJ - Atlantic City Murders, 2006, 4 Women found Dead behind a Motel

According to Robert Kolker's book "Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery" GB4 victim Maureen Brainard-Barnes was working with a guy nicknamed "Vips" aka Vipul K.

Vipul K (33 years old today) was/is? working with a Manhattnan, NY company named "Platinum Pictures"
located at: 6XX 9th Ave, New York, NY.
"Platinum Pictures" is located 0.4 miles from Time Square. (Wherefrom phonecalls from the killer to Melissa Barthelemy relatives were made)
"Platinum Pictures" is 0.3 miles from Port Authority Bus Terminal wherefrom Maureen Brainard-Barnes was last hear from by phone.

"Platinum Pictures" is owned by Anthony J Gxxxxx, who is also a photographer. (listed as a "creepy photographer")

Anthony J Gxxxxx has close relatived with address 2.6 miles form the Golden Key Motel in Atlantic City, where the AC4 victims were found murdered.

Additionally info;
Vips aka Vipul K was posting adds, Feb 09, 2007, on modelmayhem.com looking for;

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=118444&page=1

" an attractive Caucasian or Hispanic female model for Erotic Nude shoot"

AND... it seems like this Vipul K originated from Stony Brook, on Long Island NY !!!:

"Vipul Kxxxxxx was born in 1980. Vipul currently lives in Los Angeles, California. Before that, Vipul lived in New York, NY. Before that, Vipul lived in Stony Brook, NY from 2003 to 2011."

And...;

"VIPUL Kxxxxxx CLASS OF 2005

SUNY at Stony Brook - Graduate School Class of 2005
Stony Brook, NY"

ALL Indeed interesting IMHO !

I thought that was interesting as well, Foreigner. Didn't know that Tony G had relatives that lived so close to The Golden Key, though. Nice work there.

Couple of interesting points about AC... The Golden Key, as of May/June was still not open. It was damaged in Hurricane Sandy, along with many other places on the Black Horse Pike. Additionally, Egg Harbor Township has made a push to buy up some of these seedier hotels and renovate them in hopes of turning around the stretch of land/businesses. I don't know if the Golden Key was one of the places purchased. Also, when Hurricane Sandy hit, I always wondered if any more bodies or any other items of evidence would eventually turn up. But nothing ever did. Granted, it was a long shot since the murders were in 2006, but you never know. And lastly, I find it interesting that aside from the July Fox News article about investigators interviewing suspects across the country, no other news outlet picked up the story, nor was it ever followed up on. And still no word on the ID of the girl found in Ocean City with the sneaker on her foot.

I thought that was interesting as well, Foreigner. Didn't know that Tony G had relatives that lived so close to The Golden Key, though. Nice work there.

indeed, great work TF--so for TG, that's less than 3 miles from AtlCity spot, and "office" less than 1 mile from abduction site in MBB case--profile wise, that's 2 "bases" near 2 significant spots or "hot spots"--at the very least, RED FLAG time--

indeed, great work TF--so for TG, that's less than 3 miles from AtlCity spot, and "office" less than 1 mile from abduction site in MBB case--profile wise, that's 2 "bases" near 2 significant spots or "hot spots"--at the very least, RED FLAG time--

Lives in Long Beach. Looks pretty close to Oak Beach from a map perspective. Any locals care to offer thoughts on this?

Couple of interesting points about AC... The Golden Key, as of May/June was still not open. It was damaged in Hurricane Sandy, along with many other places on the Black Horse Pike. Additionally, Egg Harbor Township has made a push to buy up some of these seedier hotels and renovate them in hopes of turning around the stretch of land/businesses. I don't know if the Golden Key was one of the places purchased. Also, when Hurricane Sandy hit, I always wondered if any more bodies or any other items of evidence would eventually turn up. But nothing ever did. Granted, it was a long shot since the murders were in 2006, but you never know. And lastly, I find it interesting that aside from the July Fox News article about investigators interviewing suspects across the country, no other news outlet picked up the story, nor was it ever followed up on. And still no word on the ID of the girl found in Ocean City with the sneaker on her foot.
Dont be surprised if the remains belong to Erica Parsons. The FBI showed up ar her parents house like gangbusters after their appearance on Dr. Phil. Erica was reported missing by her brother. Her mother said she was wearing black shoes when she last saw her.

At least 3 of the AC4 victims KNEW each other

One VERY significant and important detail concerning the AC4 victims, is the FACT that at least 3 of the victims KNEW each other, even from time to time, LIVED TOGETHER !!!

Kim Raffo, kind of "took care" of both Tracy Ann Roberts and Molly Jean Dilts.

This IMO point to that the killer's motive was VERY personal !!!
And that Kim Raffo indeed is the key and motive to/for the AC4 murders.

here are newsreports stating that Kim Raffo knew and accociated with, at least two of the other AC4 victims; Tracy Ann Roberts and Molly Jean Dilts, and that Kim apparently rented hotel room, at the very same hotel in the 21 day timeframe of Oct 2-Oct 23, 2006 , as Barbara V Breidor did.

Some of the quotes are from no longer avaible newsreports, which I have payed to get, so I can not provide a link to those newsreports but I do have the full newsreports.
I have added the headline of the newsreports, the dates of the reports and who wrote them:

Connection between Kim Raffo and Tracy Ann Roberts, 23:

"FOUR WOMEN, FOUR STORIES OF HOPE LOST ON STREETS OF ATLANTIC CITY"
By LYNDA COHEN, TOM NAMAKO and MICHAEL MILLER
Published: December 3, 2006

quote:
“When it gets Unable to dote on the children she loved, Kim begins taking an interest in the lost girls of the street. She befriends them, giving them a place to get cleaned up and eat. Sometimes they sleep there, on the floor. A regular at the apartment is Tracy Roberts."

Connection between Kim Raffo and Molly Jean Dilts, 20:

"FOUR WOMEN, FOUR STORIES OF HOPE LOST ON STREETS OF ATLANTIC CITY"
By LYNDA COHEN, TOM NAMAKO and MICHAEL MILLER Staff Writers, (609)
272-7231
Published: December 3, 2006

quote:
“Kim took an interest in the full-faced young girl with the long dark hair. Molly was only 20. She looked even younger.
She was always with Kim on the street. The young girl who lost her mother and the 35-year-old woman who lost her kids may have found something to cling to in one another. ”

Possible connection between Kim Raffo and Barbara V. Breidor, 42:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/nyregion/23slay.html?ref=nyregion&pagewanted=all
Dith Pran/The New York Times

newsreport Published: December 22, 2006, 1 month and 2 days after Kim Raffo was found murdered:

quote:
“Mr. Hessee, who stayed in Room 104 at the Fox Manor Hotel from Oct. 2 to Oct. 23, said he had met both Ms. Raffo and Ms. Breidor, who would each take a room at the hotel from time to time”

It would be of great importance to find out if Kim Raffo, or any of her family members, actually did know Barbara V. Breidor as well.

I would like to know your thoughts concerning the FACT that, at least 3 of the AC4 victims KNEW each other.

I mean... what is the probability, that a random serial killer choose to kill, at least 3 out of 4 (maybe 4 out of 4) woman who knew each other, unless the motive was VERY personal, and that the reason killing thise 3 (4) woman, that knew each other, was part of his plan/motive???

I mean...A serial killer that "just" had an urge/wanted to kill woman and/or prostitutes, what is the probability that he, just by chance, wound up killing 4 woman, where at least 3 out of 4 knew each other !!!???

I do think that the recent suspect Eldred Raymond Burchell is indeed an interesting suspect BUT...WHY would he turn out to kill 3 (maybe even 4) woman that knew each other ??
IMHO that does not make sence.

Let me know what you think...

Remains of Francheska Alvarado, her severed foot, have been found. She was from Philly and was headed to Atlantic City.

If you recall Barbara Breidor was from a Philly suburb. Kim Raffo was supposed to have had a crack dealer from Philly staying with her and Molly Dilts was always obsessed with moving back to Philly and had lots of friends there. Could Philly be the common denominator?

http://articles.philly.com/2012-06-01/news/31923567_1_tracy-williams-childhood-nickname-frances

https://www.change.org/petitions/tr...d-tell-us-what-you-did-to-franchesca-alvarado

Remains of Francheska Alvarado, her severed foot, have been found. She was from Philly and was headed to Atlantic City.

If you recall Barbara Breidor was from a Philly suburb. Kim Raffo was supposed to have had a crack dealer from Philly staying with her and Molly Dilts was always obsessed with moving back to Philly and had lots of friends there. Could Philly be the common denominator?

http://articles.philly.com/2012-06-01/news/31923567_1_tracy-williams-childhood-nickname-frances

https://www.change.org/petitions/tr...d-tell-us-what-you-did-to-franchesca-alvarado

I, too, noticed a possible link to Philly but dismissed it as I didn't have a "tie-in" for Raffo... I didn't know about the crack dealer .

I will just add... Tracy Ann Roberts grew up in New Castle, Del. but she lived in Philadelphia before working in strip clubs in and around Atlantic City.

I, too, noticed a possible link to Philly but dismissed it as I didn't have a "tie-in" for Raffo... I didn't know about the crack dealer .

I will just add... Tracy Ann Roberts grew up in New Castle, Del. but she lived in Philadelphia before working in strip clubs in and around Atlantic City.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/nyregion/23slay.html?ref=nyregion&pagewanted=all

ATLANTIC CITY, Dec. 22 — Five weeks after the barefoot bodies of four slain prostitutes were found in a ditch near here, investigators are seeking information about a host of possible suspects, including two men from Howard Beach, Queens, and a crack dealer from Philadelphia who lived for a while with one of the victims.

Steven Cicero, a friend of Ms. Raffo’s, said that he was interviewed by the authorities late last week and that they asked about a crack dealer who had been sleeping in the living room of her Ocean Avenue apartment, and about two men from Howard Beach. Mr. Cicero, who is from Ozone Park, Queens, said the investigators indicated that they had been to Queens over the last two weeks.

ATLANTIC CITY, Dec. 22 — Five weeks after the barefoot bodies of four slain prostitutes were found in a ditch near here, investigators are seeking information about a host of possible suspects, including two men from Howard Beach, Queens, and a crack dealer from Philadelphia who lived for a while with one of the victims.

Steven Cicero, a friend of Ms. Raffo’s, said that he was interviewed by the authorities late last week and that they asked about a crack dealer who had been sleeping in the living room of her Ocean Avenue apartment, and about two men from Howard Beach. Mr. Cicero, who is from Ozone Park, Queens, said the investigators indicated that they had been to Queens over the last two weeks.

I believed you even without the link ;) But, thank you for providing additional info!

ALL AC4 VICTIMS HAD CONNECTION TO PHILADELPHIA AKA PHILLY

Concerning AC4 victim Tracey Ann Roberts and PHILLY (friend with Kim Raffo):

"Kim Raffo and HAs children went to a Christian school in BEAR in DELAWEAR, same town as Tracy A Roberts's native town.)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...fo"&cd=20&hl=en&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com

The New York Times (USA)
Saturday 25 November 2006

Ms. Brown, who was a prostitute herself until last year, said Ms. Roberts had left a child in Philadelphia but wanted to quell her addiction, leave prostitution and go back to being a mother.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7796824

Tracy Ann Roberts, 23, of Philadelphia

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/the-victims/article_acdd9944-d596-11de-aad6-001cc4c03286.html

Tracy Ann Roberts,
b. April 7, 1983
5 feet, 8 inches tall, 120 pounds, had a butterfly tattoo on the small of her back, found wearing a red-hooded sweatshirt and black bra.
Mother of a then-5-year-old daughter and native of Bear, Del. Lived with a boyfriend in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.

TF note: Tracy Ann Roberts was last seen Nov 11, 2006 (newsreports have said Oct 27, that is wrong )

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/atl_city_gal_died_with_pal_nd_strangler_4ecYqAITGq8YnfbF2SRjFK

"Her and Kim were friends."

Coles' sister, Shakira, said that she too thought the woman had gone home.
"She was another one who said she was going to go home - she said she was going back to Philly," Shakira Coles said. "She was a nice girl, free-hearted. She was young and I would say she was a different face, a pretty girl."

Concerning AC4 victim Molly Dilts and PHILLY (also friend with Kim Raffo):

From my timeline for Molly Dilts:

Jan 3:She was freed on bail. Molly traveled to Virginia after her release.
Mar 27: Molly get in trouble with the law inVirginia over dugs etc. She was booked and freed on bail.
When she didn't appear for trial, a judge issued a bench warrant for her arrest

Molly´s father said Molly had a boyfriend from NEW YORK
In 2006, until late fall Molly lived in Philladelphia.
Jun-Jul: She had left Philladelphia in ealy summer but suddenly came back to her rented room at 30xx W Colona St in Philladelphia,
She had been to Atlantic City, with an admierer who gave her a stunning black dress.
Was the admierer the "boyfriend from NY?"
Molly said she stayed at the Borgata, touted as Atlantic City's most luxurious hotel-casino.
"That was her first time going to Atlantic City. She said she really enjoyed herself and that she got to gamble for the first time, got to really see the beach etc.
Jul-Aug: Late July, start Aug Molly moved in with JC and old local highschool boyfriend back in home town Black Lick PA. It didn´t work and Molly "always wanted to go back to Philly, no matter what said JC.
She never told me what she wanted to do there. She said she had friends there.
Oct. 4: Molly´s sister in Law took Molly for a drive to Indiana, where Molly was visiting a family planning clinic.
Oct 6: Molly leave JC and Black Lick, JC said they were supposed to go to an Oktoberfest that weekend," "I don't see why she picked that weekend to leave."
Oct 7: Molly show up at her old 30xx W Colona St address in Philladelphia. She is dressed in new jeans, new shoes and a Tommy Hilfiger shirt, her hair is cut short and she told her former landlord, Isha Coleman, that she cut her hair because she´d about to go into the military or the Air Force,'
Molly make her very last phonecll home. She aske for her father but when her sister inlaw go to fetch him she hung up before the father came to the phone. Noone heard from her again ever.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07035/759320-85.stm
Sunday, February 04, 2007

Molly traveled impulsively and rarely in comfort. She spent time at a homeless shelter in Black Lick, a county-rented apartment in Blairsville and a rented room in a decrepit neighborhood in North Philadelphia, until, finally, she moved from room to room and doorway to doorway in Atlantic City, plying the streets alongside prostitutes and scoring nuggets of crack cocaine.

"She was strange. She didn't seem happy at all," said MB, at whose Philadelphia home Molly rented a room and registered a telephone last year.

(That would be 2006)

Concerning AC4 victim Barbara Breidor and PHILLY :

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/nyregion/05slay.html?pagewanted=all

Barbara Breidor, who at 42 was the oldest of the victims, knew both sides of Atlantic City. She grew up in an affluent Philadelphia suburb, and spent many summers in Margate, N.J., another well-off town down the beach from the casinos. She later worked in a shop her mother owned, selling jewelry and Native American artifacts on the Boardwalk.

Concerning AC4 victim Kim Raffo and PHILLY :

HA Kim Raffo's x-husband posted he was "landing in PHILLY" on his Myspapce May 28, 2010

Landing in PHILLY @ 10:53 (lord guide me in this journey) the time has come at last!

(This indicate that HA was in the Philadelphia? NJ/NY area 9 days prior to the day Megan Waterman disappeared June 6, 2010, from Long Island NY, due to that HA was, according to himself, visiting his children " who are in foster care - in northern New Jersey." also: "HA said he would like the funeral to be in northern New Jersey because there are many family members in the tri-state area." )

http://www.gamblingwatch.org.nz/news2.asp?pageID=2145821547&RefID=2141733319
Monday, 27 November 2006

QUOTE:
Raffo's estranged husband, HA, roams the neighbourhood, trying to dig up clues about his wife's murder.
He said their two children are in foster care near Philadelphia and that they had been trying to regain custody of them.
Sitting in a pub on Tennessee Avenue, HA showed his and Raffo's Florida marriage certificate. Then he unsuccessfully fought back tears.
"I know whoever this guy is, she must've known him," HA said.
"I got a feeling this guy is still around."

Additional info of possible interest:

Witness named a Possible suspect in the AC4 murder case, says the suspect had a Pennsylvania license plate.

The link does not work due to that it was a newsreport I bought which is no longer avaible on the net:

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/t...-6840774c.html

Published: December 1, 2006
By MICHAEL CLARK Staff Writer, (609) 272-7204 and MADELAINE VITALE
Staff Writer, (609) 272-7218

"Part of this investigation is we have interviewed a lot of people," Atlantic County Prosecutor Jeffrey S. Blitz said Thursday in response to questions about Bilecki's claims. "I am not going to say who."

However, several city residents said investigators have been showing sketches and cell-phone pictures of a man who resembles the erratic man in Pam's story.
DH, a resort prostitute who knew some of the victims, said she recognizes the man in the pictures and said she spent the night with him at a Best Western Hotel on Pacific Avenue. She said he only being asked her to console him as he told her he had done terrible things in his past. DH said Thursday that the man, who she claims is named Eldridge, had a Pennsylvania license plate on his car that ended with the numbers 0889.

Recently (July 2013) there has been newsreports that mention Eldred Raymond Burchell as a possible suspect according to prostitute DH.
Wheter police is looking at this guy, I dont know for sure.

http://wpg1450.com/authorities-eye-...interest-in-2006-unsolved-prostitute-murders/

Authorities Eye ‘More Than One’ Person of Interest in 2006 Unsolved Prostitute Murders
By Fox News July 22, 2013 11:21 AM

Quote:
Adding to the mystery, self-described sex worker, DH, identified another individual as the killer – a man named Eldred Raymond Burchell, who called himself the “River Man,” an apparent reference to Washington state’s “Green River Killer,” who murdered at least 71 women – many prostitutes – during the 1980s and 1990s.

DH told FoxNews.com that Burchell, a drifter, spent time with her in Atlantic City around the time of the murders and confessed to killing people. Burchell, whose whereabouts is unknown, could not be reached for comment.

Mugshot of Eldred Raymond Burchell:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Utah/Salt-Lake-County-UT/Eldred-Raymond-Burchell.5476354.html

Names / Aliases:
ELDRED RAYMOND BORCHELL
ELDRED RAY-JR BURCHELL
GETHRO LEE ANDERSON
ELDRED RAYMOND CLARKE
DENNIS RAY FARLEY
KELLY DON JOHNSTON
BILLY RAY

And I have found him listed in:

POMPANO BEACH, FL
MOBILE, AL
REDDING, CA
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
PHOENIX, AZ
JACKSONVILLE, FL

Additional info of possible interest:

Witness named a Possible suspect in the AC4 murder case, says the suspect had a Pennsylvania license plate.

The link does not work due to that it was a newsreport I bought which is no longer avaible on the net:

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/t...-6840774c.html

Published: December 1, 2006
By MICHAEL CLARK Staff Writer, (609) 272-7204 and MADELAINE VITALE
Staff Writer, (609) 272-7218

"Part of this investigation is we have interviewed a lot of people," Atlantic County Prosecutor Jeffrey S. Blitz said Thursday in response to questions about Bilecki's claims. "I am not going to say who."

However, several city residents said investigators have been showing sketches and cell-phone pictures of a man who resembles the erratic man in Pam's story.
DH, a resort prostitute who knew some of the victims, said she recognizes the man in the pictures and said she spent the night with him at a Best Western Hotel on Pacific Avenue. She said he only being asked her to console him as he told her he had done terrible things in his past. DH said Thursday that the man, who she claims is named Eldridge, had a Pennsylvania license plate on his car that ended with the numbers 0889.

Recently (July 2013) there has been newsreports that mention Eldred Raymond Burchell as a possible suspect according to prostitute DH.
Wheter police is looking at this guy, I dont know for sure.

http://wpg1450.com/authorities-eye-...interest-in-2006-unsolved-prostitute-murders/

Authorities Eye ‘More Than One’ Person of Interest in 2006 Unsolved Prostitute Murders
By Fox News July 22, 2013 11:21 AM

Quote:
Adding to the mystery, self-described sex worker, DH, identified another individual as the killer – a man named Eldred Raymond Burchell, who called himself the “River Man,” an apparent reference to Washington state’s “Green River Killer,” who murdered at least 71 women – many prostitutes – during the 1980s and 1990s.

DH told FoxNews.com that Burchell, a drifter, spent time with her in Atlantic City around the time of the murders and confessed to killing people. Burchell, whose whereabouts is unknown, could not be reached for comment.

Mugshot of Eldred Raymond Burchell:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Utah/Salt-Lake-County-UT/Eldred-Raymond-Burchell.5476354.html

Names / Aliases:
ELDRED RAYMOND BORCHELL
ELDRED RAY-JR BURCHELL
GETHRO LEE ANDERSON
ELDRED RAYMOND CLARKE
DENNIS RAY FARLEY
KELLY DON JOHNSTON
BILLY RAY

And I have found him listed in:

POMPANO BEACH, FL
MOBILE, AL
REDDING, CA
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
PHOENIX, AZ
JACKSONVILLE, FL

ERB has definitely been mentioned on this forum before! Here's a post (and there are more/related on the thread):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

also here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Is it possible LE has ERB's DNA and ruled him out??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back