ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just a random thought for discussion:
one of the sticking points i have to AC/GB4 being related, at least to an existing poi(although i have some non-sticking points as to why they are) is the kill speed--Atlantic City kill rate of speed(if you believe in that) says the last victim was the true target, and the others were killed to either cover that fact up or to scare her out of the lifestyle(so that leaves us on the poi that we always land back on, although didn't the poi blame Breidor for getting KR back into the lifestyle?)---AND if we stay on that line of thought as truth AND IFFFF Costello is tied to Raffo beyond hearsay and rumor, why wait so long to kill her, why not keep going to the end game, a revenge kill(assuming same poi)?--Or were the GB4 true victims of opportunity for that poi while in the area, and he took it every time since he had the taste now for it. Then it finally lined up so that the opportunity to get to Costello finally presented itself

I have another theory/thought for discussion I will post later that I have discussed with a couple people here--be interesting to get more feedback on it--of course it comes with the disclaimer that it's hearsay, word of mouth, and rumor and all not fully verified--but we shall see what people think...

Attention Websleuths members we need you ASAP to be ON CAMERA showing your sleuthing skill

Are you familiar with the killings in Atlantic City and the Daytona Beach murders?

What do you think about these two serial killer cases? Are there any similarities? Are they totally different?

Connected? Not connected?

Get sleuthing and let us know what you think about Atlantic City and the Daytona Beach murders

After you have taken the time to familiarize yourself with these two cases and you have formed your theory and you would like to appear in the new docu-series this spring on a major network then email us at websleuthscomments@gmail.com BUT, we need you faster than as soon as possible.

You might be the one to break both cases wide open​

Kind of interesting that April 8, 2011, the LI police are stating they are "looking at somebody" and that they DO believe that the AC4 & the GB4 ARE connected, and then few days later they say the opposite !!!???
Was it investigating damage control???:

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/po...killer-atlantic-city-119476194-237381031.html

Police close in on suspect in Long Island Ripper killer - VIDEO
CATHY HAYES @irishcentral April 08,2011

Quote:

A spokesperson for the police department said they were "looking at somebody". Police believe there is a connection between the murders on Long Island and those which took place in Atlantic City in 2006. Those buried on a remote beach in Atlantic City were sex workers just like the first four victims discovered on Long Island and missing Shannan Gilbert.

More interesting info in the link...

It seems the fake fb profiles are totally forgotten but they had a ton of post "by" the victims talking about anne marie fahey and how "the capano's killed us". There were references to anne marie fahey's personal diary and discussion of her eating disorder. There was also the poem by ann weams "paint for you a rainbow"...how many people on long island know ann weems an obscure christian poet and also have anne marie fahey's personal diary? Should narrow it down quite a bit to who made the fb profiles and could very well be the killer

and wasn't AC Facebook friends with Dilts?

These weren't real profiles, they were fake empty profiles with no pictures. See my above post, there was some AC victims, some LISK victims, A Colleen Marie who did a lot of the posting (again an empty fake profile like the rest) but there was also a profile for Jane Doe, which was active last time I checked but changed to a new name (it's somewhere on this forum). There was also a profile where the name was all crazy symbols not words something I've never seen on FB before and the picture was a girl (black i think) with a baby

The Jane doe profile changed to this : https://www.facebook.com/emily.roe.3597 It's an empty fake profile so Admin should have no problem with me posting it. The best I could tell Emily Roe was a girl who died and had an eating disorder. Again eating disorder being the theme with all the fake fb profiles, anne marie fahey etc. Whoever made the fake profiles made this one as well. Someone may be able to figure out what it all means

http://marylynnbee.blogspot.com/2011/10/emily-elizabeth-roe.html

One of the photos for the fake profiles (jane doe?) was the movie poster for "And never let her go" the anne marie fahey movie with mark harmon

Does anyone remember the River man denise hill indentified as Eldred Raymond Burchell. Looks like he has connections to LA and NM where serial killers have been active:

To: ELDRED R BURCHELL ...
321* MAIN ST HOUMA, LA 70360

Not sure why I'm leaving this message. But here I am just was wondering if you were still alive. I just wanted to say I'm alive and well and Twilight has two pretty daughters and has been married for 10yrs now. I'm off exploring the world and taking in life for all it's glory. Love your daughter Alia - See more at: http://www.zabasearch.com/messages/zaba_messages_research.php?mquery=Burchell#sthash.354GnLWj.dpuf

Now there is also an Eldred R Burchell buried in clovis, New Mexico.

Burial:
Lawn Haven Memorial Gardens Cemetery
Clovis
Curry County
New Mexico, USA
Plot: Christus, Lot 110 B, Sp 3

Created by: tricia potter
Record added: Jan 15, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 103619709

Foreigner check this out for sure! New video, New POI in AC Dennis Gaskell and missing person. Video from 2 days ago:

[video=youtube;F1_QsM1n1dc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1_QsM1n1dc[/video]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itutes-left-face-barefoot-drainage-ditch.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'He got his sexual kicks from women's feet.' Investigator offers $25,000 reward to help capture the 'Atlantic City strangler' who murdered prostitutes and left them face down barefoot in a drainage ditch
"After the release of the criminal profile by S.T.A.L.K. Inc., the company began to get strange phone calls from a mysterious person
S.T.A.L.K. Inc. then 'played with him' by changing parts of the criminal profile in order to 'get him sleep-deprived'

Sounds like the killer couldn't help but call. The killer is that guy who calls over and over again. Should be so easy pinpoint, people know this guy as the person who calls way to much

Could there be a connection between AC, West Mesa and Jennings? Denise Hill claimed the man in the sketch was Eldred Raymond Burchell. I have found connections he has to NM and Louisiana:

To: ELDRED R BURCHELL ...
**** MAIN ST HOUMA, LA 70360

Not sure why I'm leaving this message. But here I am just was wondering if you were still alive. I just wanted to say I'm alive and well and Twilight has two pretty daughters and has been married for 10yrs now. I'm off exploring the world and taking in life for all it's glory. Love your daughter Alia - See more at: http://www.zabasearch.com/messages/zaba_messages_research.php?mquery=Burchell#sthash.354GnLWj.dpuf

Now there is also an Eldred R Burchell buried in clovis, New Mexico.

Burial:
Lawn Haven Memorial Gardens Cemetery
Clovis
Curry County
New Mexico, USA
Plot: Christus, Lot 110 B, Sp 3

Created by: tricia potter
Record added: Jan 15, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 103619709

Looks like his father might be buried in Clovis and he has an address in Houma, LA. Wonder how recently he's been to Houma?

http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20150112/NOTICE/150119899
Police are asking the public to help find a 24-year-old Houma woman who was reported missing Dec. 23. Amanda Touchet is white, 5 feet tall, 108 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes

Missing person from Houma 1991: http://projectjason.org/forums/topic/154-assumed-deceased-adam-john-aj-breaux-la-8281991/
Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Adam was last seen after 10:00pm in the vicinity of the 120 block of Bernard St. in Houma, LA. His silver, four door, 1988 Ford Tempo was later located abandoned across the street from where he was last seen. Adam's wallet and checkbook were found locked inside the vehicle.

And here's an interesting collection of articles about a serial killer from Houma targeting males. So adam may be one of his victims.
http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_news/H/HOUMA_serial_killer.php

Another victim from 2015 who appears to be a fisherman. I'm still wondering about Tugboat drifter going to georgia...

http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/news/38820
Agents cited Nelson D. Robinson, 47, of Luling, Vernell C. McBride, 44, of Houma, and Troy A. Dangerfield, 37, Houma, for fishing without basic and saltwater fishing licenses and for possessing over the limit of red drum.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...dy-pulled-from-intracoastal-waterway/33748038

Is Eldred Burchell back in Houma?

"Adding to the mystery, self-described sex worker, Denise Hill, identified another individual as the killer – a man named Eldred Raymond Burchell, who called himself the “River Man,” an apparent reference to Washington state’s “Green River Killer,” who murdered at least 71 women – many prostitutes – during the 1980s and 1990s.

Hill told FoxNews.com that Burchell, a drifter, spent time with her in Atlantic City around the time of the murders and confessed to killing people. Burchell, whose whereabouts is unknown, could not be reached for comment."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/2...han-one-person-interest-in-2006-unsolved.html

In this websleuths thread in the public area http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-Harbor-Twp-Nov-2006&p=12297971#post12297971 poster da fino found a recent article online that names Dennis Gaskill of Egg Harbor Township NJ as a POI in these killings.

He committed suicide while in jail in 2010. He was a long haul trucker, and according to this public search (which we know aren't always exactly reliable) he had addresses in:

SULLIVAN, MO
LEVITTOWN, PA
AUGUSTA, KS
TAMPICO, IL
NEKOOSA, WI
PACE, FL
WEST CHESTER, OH
FORT WAYNE, IN
MANAHAWKIN, NJ
ANGOLA, IN
ANTELOPE, CA
MAGALIA, CA
SACRAMENTO, CA
SACRAMENTO, CA
SACRAMENTO, CA
COLTON, CA
FORT WORTH, TX
YAKIMA, WA
MIDDLEVILLE, MI
FORT WAYNE, IN
MERRITT ISLAND, FL
LITTLE EGG HARBOR, NJ

Hi Marble, I posted about this awhile back. I should note, he's not an official POI, but the cop who arrested Gaskill on weapons charges believes he could be the AC SK because of the stuff he found in Gaskill's possession, like *advertiser censored* and stuff I think. Thank you for posting all the addresses, that's quite a lot. None of them ring any bells for me though aside from Egg Harbor

We are constantly running in circles anyway aren't we? I wonder what the copper found that made him suspect gaskill? It's possible he is privy to some information we don't have, he made it sound like the guy was really really weird. I do believe AC and Gilgo are the same killer(s). Gaskill does;t appear to have a NY address so that is significant. Maybe someone can look in to his relatives, if he has a parent living on Long Island, then I would consider him as a POI as of know we really have nothing. Does anyone have a link to the story about the Prostitute who claimed to spend time with the killer and two of the victims and she tells the story of seeing one of the victims dead on the bed of a motel room? In this version of events, there is more than killer, so it's always possible Gaskill was part of the group.

Another thing, Barbara Breidor's daughter claimed she'd seen the sketch of the river man when he was at the door selling something. That narrows down possibilities in a large way and it means either the man was selling hoovers...or drugs. Highly unlikely he was a door to door vacuum salesman, so I think there is a good chance the killer could be a drug dealer. It explains so many things, why Megan left her phone, why amber went out in a sweatshirt (although Schaller makes it sound like she left for a date but sometimes I wonder if he didn't sell her out for a brick), why sugar bear left her coat to meet her special friend (i.e. drug dealer), Shannan and JB's short drive. A LOT of things point to the killer being a drug dealer.

Has anyone ever been able to find somewhere to watch 48 hours hard evidence Beyond the Boardwalk? the full episode, I've been looking for like 5 years

Ll6, I have never thought about lisk selling drugs.duh! It would be a great way to meet vulnerable women if one had certain predilections. I guess that is why I'm not a cop!

Yes it's a possibility, but doesn't really jive with the dumpsites in my opinion. LISK really looks like a blue collar rifkin type, the dumpsites scream someone who works in a profession similar to landscaping, and i don't see a landscaper moonlighting as a coke dealer although it certainly happens I'm sure especially on Long Island

Yes it's a possibility, but doesn't really jive with the dumpsites in my opinion. LISK really looks like a blue collar rifkin type, the dumpsites scream someone who works in a profession similar to landscaping, and i don't see a landscaper moonlighting as a coke dealer although it certainly happens I'm sure especially on Long Island

I think dope dealers come in all shapes and sizes. Perhaps LISK is someone who is free with his drugs, likes to party etc. Maybe he doesn't even sell them. It would certainly be effective method of disarming someone who is normally pretty street smart.

Yes remember River man supposedly paid Denise Hill in Crack and prepaid Phone cards. I just think that in Amber and Megan's case and Sugar Bear especially it seems like they were just running out to score from a dealer real quick. Like the dealer pulls up in his car around the corner and says come out and then they'd go out sit in the car for a minute and buy the drugs. Now Amber was a heroin addict but it's said she always copped in NY, taking the LIRR to the city to score, assuming for her and Dave. It also doesn't jive with what Dave says Amber going on a date. Megan, we don't know about her drug habits.

Steven Cicero, a friend of Ms. Raffo’s, said that he was interviewed by the authorities late last week and that they asked about a crack dealer who had been sleeping in the living room of her Ocean Avenue apartment, and about two men from Howard Beach. Mr. Cicero, who is from Ozone Park, Queens, said the investigators indicated that they had been to Queens over the last two weeks.

“They showed me pictures of two guys from Howard Beach, one scruffy guy and one with big ears,” Mr. Cicero said. “They said these guys are from your neck of the woods. They asked me if I knew Lenny’s Clam Bar in Howard Beach. I hate to say it, but it doesn’t sound like they really got anything right now.”

The owner and manager at Lenny’s Clam Bar said on Friday that no detectives had come to inquire about the Atlantic City killings.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/nyregion/23slay.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0

Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro