ATTENTION: IDI's...please explain.....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, another interesting thing that just came out on an A&E program - they found fibers from the rope JonBenet was bound with in her bed. Doubt the parents would need to tie their daughter up to get her out of bed.

That's why I think the staging started in the bedroom.

But why then were none of Patsy's fibers found on JB's body itself, but only in these incriminating locations: in the garrote, on the duct tape and in the paint tray?

That's right, Alexi. Not only that, but Patsy slipped up and said that she never went near those areas of the house wearing those clothes.

So, we know for a fact that the underwear was brand new in a package?

Yup.

Where did you get that info?

Mr. Levin, thank you.

Thats a quick-fix, wishful thinking approach to wrapping up an open case.

A mother killing her kid is wishful thinking? You have got to be kidding me. I wish I could believe she didn't do it.

Really? Then why is JB the only child that I have ever heard of...that was "kidnapped" from her bedroom, bashed in the head, strangled, had a paint brush inserted into her, was bound loosely with 15.5 inches of rope between each wrist ligature, left dead in the basement of her OWN HOME. Not to mention...the three page ransom note. No, seriously doubt that Patsy will ever kill again, because she can't. And I don't think that John will either. Don't you think that IF a child had been murdered the same way, as JB was...and the crime scene was staged, the same way that JB's was...that we would have heard about it by now? Just curious....

That's about how I'd say it.

That the crime scene was staged is your opinion. There was no 'staging'

Not just our opinion. The CASKU said not only was there staging, there was staging within staging. The killer created a crime scene, then had to create a criminal to match it. And did a rotten job of it.

[Alexi]Also, another interesting thing that just came out on an A&E program - they found fibers from the rope JonBenet was bound with in her bed. Doubt the parents would need to tie their daughter up to get her out of bed.
SuperDave said:
That's why I think the staging started in the bedroom.
But does there exist an official source for this? Wasn't it a hemp rope which was found in JB's bedroom (and not a nylon cord of which the ligatures were made?)
[Coloradokares]
My unerstanding there were rope fibers from the rope in the spare bedroom the one that JAR had used. it was a hemp based rope NOT the rope that was used to garotte JonBenet. If fibers from the rope that garotted JonBenet had been found in JonBenet's room I want to see that information .

rashomon said:
But does there exist an official source for this? Wasn't it a hemp rope which was found in JB's bedroom (and not a nylon cord of which the ligatures were made?)

rashomon,

I believe you are correct otherwise we would have potential second source for the ligature.

The relevant question might be were there any hemp fibers discovered on JonBenet or any of her clothing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling
Back