ATTENTION: IDI's...please explain.....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holdontoyourhat said:
Explaining away the mystery verbage in the ransom note (SBTC, fat cats, Victory!, etc.), and the overdone, complicated garrote with 2nd ligature (still looking for a full explanation), and the sudden need to kill an otherwise dressable and pageant competitive little girl. Mom didn't do it. Thats a quick-fix, wishful thinking approach to wrapping up an open case.

The killer is still out there, and he writes just like the ransom note writing. He uses expressions just like the ransom note uses. He kills just like JBR was killed.

Really? Then why is JB the only child that I have ever heard of...that was "kidnapped" from her bedroom, bashed in the head, strangled, had a paint brush inserted into her, was bound loosely with 15.5 inches of rope between each wrist ligature, left dead in the basement of her OWN HOME. Not to mention...the three page ransom note. No, seriously doubt that Patsy will ever kill again, because she can't. And I don't think that John will either. Don't you think that IF a child had been murdered the same way, as JB was...and the crime scene was staged, the same way that JB's was...that we would have heard about it by now? Just curious....

Ames said:
Really? Then why is JB the only child that I have ever heard of...that was "kidnapped" from her bedroom, bashed in the head, strangled, had a paint brush inserted into her, was bound loosely with 15.5 inches of rope between each wrist ligature, left dead in the basement of her OWN HOME. Not to mention...the three page ransom note. No, seriously doubt that Patsy will ever kill again, because she can't. And I don't think that John will either. Don't you think that IF a child had been murdered the same way, as JB was...and the crime scene was staged, the same way that JB's was...that we would have heard about it by now? Just curious....
right on,and there's no way in the big land down under that anyone outside the family could have any explanation for every facet and detail of that long-winded ridiculous rambling ransom note,that was obv. written by a female(which PR even suggested at that),NOT a male..southern at that...fits PR to a T.

Ames said:
That the crime scene was staged is your opinion. There was no 'staging'. This child killer has very likely killed before and since, using similar MO, but we were not automatically notified. There's no system to globally publish all child victim data, for every child victimized worldwide.

The elaborate garrote with 2nd ligature should've clued you in to the advanced repeat killer idea.

This killer has killed before, in this manner? I don't think so.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

As part of the Boulder police's investigation, they accepted an invitation from the FBI to put on a full presentation of the case to the FBI's Child Abduction and Serial Killer Unit based at Quantico, Va. As Thomas recounts in his book, over 20 CASKU team members, including hair and fiber experts, attended the August 1997 briefing. Police investigators reviewed the autopsy results, and crime scene photos. In turn, CASKU agents reported that of the more than 1,700 murdered children they had studied since the 1960s, there was only one case in which the victim was a female under the age of 12, who had been murdered in her home by strangulation, with sexual assault and a ransom note present: JonBenet Ramsey.

Nuisanceposter said:
This killer has killed before, in this manner? I don't think so.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

As part of the Boulder police's investigation, they accepted an invitation from the FBI to put on a full presentation of the case to the FBI's Child Abduction and Serial Killer Unit based at Quantico, Va. As Thomas recounts in his book, over 20 CASKU team members, including hair and fiber experts, attended the August 1997 briefing. Police investigators reviewed the autopsy results, and crime scene photos. In turn, CASKU agents reported that of the more than 1,700 murdered children they had studied since the 1960s, there was only one case in which the victim was a female under the age of 12, who had been murdered in her home by strangulation, with sexual assault and a ransom note present: JonBenet Ramsey.
This seems very thorough, but you need to understand that the FBI isn't automatically informed of all child victims worldwide. And the fact that JBR's murder is seen as odd or unusual by a LE agency that chiefly investigates domestic crimes only adds to the foreign character of the crime (FBI not involved in murder investigations in China or India, where 2 billion people live).

Holdontoyourhat said:
This seems very thorough, but you need to understand that the FBI isn't automatically informed of all child victims worldwide. And the fact that JBR's murder is seen as odd or unusual by a LE agency that chiefly investigates domestic crimes only adds to the foreign character of the crime (FBI not involved in murder investigations in China or India, where 2 billion people live).
Correct, but I think it would be fair to say that the JonBenet Ramsey homicide has been broadcast worldwide and I'm pretty sure that even if the Ramsey investigators didn't hear about a similar murder elsewhere, that "elsewhere" would have heard about the Ramsey murder, made the connection and gotten in touch.

Or do you think the RDI consiracy extends to all LE agencies throughout the world?

Jayelles said:
Correct, but I think it would be fair to say that the JonBenet Ramsey homicide has been broadcast worldwide and I'm pretty sure that even if the Ramsey investigators didn't hear about a similar murder elsewhere, that "elsewhere" would have heard about the Ramsey murder, made the connection and gotten in touch.

Or do you think the RDI consiracy extends to all LE agencies throughout the world?
This, of course, presumes that LE worldwide is as informed, effective, and involved in child victims as the FBI. They're not. In fact, many places in the world, like SE Asia, six year old child victims would go unreported.

In the case of JBR, its known what happened to her because she was found. What about all the missing children? How would an FBI-aspiring foreign LE make a 'connection' between a missing small child in another country, and JBR?

As soon as the JBR killer abducts another child from her home the crime is no longer even close to the same as the one JBR suffered. He'd have to be killing children in their homes by sexually assaulting and strangling them while the parents are home and leaving an RN (as well as the dead child) in order to be killing kids the same way as JB was killed.

That's part of what makes this crime so singular and remarkable - the killer did not take her from her home, but assaulted and killed her there, risking being caught the entire time, and leaving solid evidence in the form of a bogus ransom note. Add to that the fact that the parents of the child can barely keep a story straight and contradict themselves repeatedly, and this definitely isn't a crime that's going on all over the world and just not being talked about.

Nuisanceposter said:
As soon as the JBR killer abducts another child from her home the crime is no longer even close to the same as the one JBR suffered. He'd have to be killing children in their homes by sexually assaulting and strangling them while the parents are home and leaving an RN (as well as the dead child) in order to be killing kids the same way as JB was killed.

That's part of what makes this crime so singular and remarkable - the killer did not take her from her home, but assaulted and killed her there, risking being caught the entire time, and leaving solid evidence in the form of a bogus ransom note. Add to that the fact that the parents of the child can barely keep a story straight and contradict themselves repeatedly, and this definitely isn't a crime that's going on all over the world and just not being talked about.
Let me get this straight. The perp left their victim to be found, so we are able to see her injuries and conclude that no perp is using the same MO on any other children, worldwide. Because if they were, everybody would know it, and get together, right?

Holdontoyourhat said:
This, of course, presumes that LE worldwide is as informed, effective, and involved in child victims as the FBI. They're not. In fact, many places in the world, like SE Asia, six year old child victims would go unreported.

In the case of JBR, its known what happened to her because she was found. What about all the missing children? How would an FBI-aspiring foreign LE make a 'connection' between a missing small child in another country, and JBR?
First of all, international LE agencies can and do exchange information and advice.

Secondly, crimes get linked when they are similar. I doubt anyone would see a similarity in a child who went missing from the streets of Asia to the Ramsey case where the child was murdered in her own home and where the killer hung around long enough to write a 3 page ransom note and make themselves a cup of tea!

Jayelles said:
First of all, international LE agencies can and do exchange information and advice.

Secondly, crimes get linked when they are similar. I doubt anyone would see a similarity in a child who went missing from the streets of Asia to the Ramsey case where the child was murdered in her own home and where the killer hung around long enough to write a 3 page ransom note and make themselves a cup of tea!
Which international LE agencies don't or won't exchange information or advice?

Holdontoyourhat said:
The elaborate garrote with 2nd ligature should've clued you in to the advanced repeat killer idea.
you've GOT to be kidding...that long-winded ridiculous rambling so-called 'ransom note' that leads NOWHERE is the first clue that something's amiss with the whole situation....dead body in house-->bogus note written to deflect away from family--->dead body in house-->bogus note written to deflect away from family...and so on and so forth.

Holdontoyourhat said:

She was found because she was left in the HOME. And one of her parents killed her, while the other one helped to stage the crime scene.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Which international LE agencies don't or won't exchange information or advice?

Originally Posted by Jayelles
Where does Jayelle's post state that there are some LE Agencies that don't or won't exhange informationor advice?? She is saying that they CAN AND DO....not that they don't or won't.

Holdontoyourhat said:

Okay, so you are saying that the "perp" moved out of the country to continue his crimes? The only reason that he supposedly killed JB was to get back at John for being a fat cat. (Which...is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard....).

Ames said:
Okay, so you are saying that the "perp" moved out of the country to continue his crimes? The only reason that he supposedly killed JB was to get back at John for being a fat cat. (Which...is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard....).

I'd like to know why the intruder is no longer after John, in fact once the intruder killed the innocent little six year old girl, he lost his will to go after the object of his 'hatred'...John.

Show Me said:
I'd like to know why the intruder is no longer after John, in fact once the intruder killed the innocent little six year old girl, he lost his will to go after the object of his 'hatred'...John.

Hmmmm....yes. VERY good question Show Me. Very good question, INDEED. I also would like to know why John and Patsy NEVER helped to find the murderer of their daughter. They just went on with their lives...just like she never had existed.

Ames said:
Hmmmm....yes. VERY good question Show Me. Very good question, INDEED. I also would like to know why John and Patsy NEVER helped to find the murderer of their daughter. They just went on with their lives...just like she never had existed.

Probably cause John and Patsy figured foreign faction murdering kidnapping monitoring intruders get only ONE shot at killing the real victim?

Ames said:
No, I never said the perp moved out of the country. I also never said anything about the reason the perp killed JB. You're carrying on this conversation by yourself.

I'm saying that a PDI solution is wishful thinking that the perp has been found. There's no proof of that.

I'm also saying that just because another child victim hasn't been found in the house with the parents and a ransom note, doesn't mean another child hasn't been victimized by the same perp. What happened to JBR is very sick, perpetrated by a very sick person. These types of people don't just start and stop with one crime of this sort.

Holdontoyourhat said:
No, I never said the perp moved out of the country. I also never said anything about the reason the perp killed JB. You're carrying on this conversation by yourself.

I'm saying that a PDI solution is wishful thinking that the perp has been found. There's no proof of that.

I'm also saying that just because another child victim hasn't been found in the house with the parents and a ransom note, doesn't mean another child hasn't been victimized by the same perp. What happened to JBR is very sick, perpetrated by a very sick person. These types of people don't just start and stop with one crime of this sort.
Okay sorry...my mistake. They start and stop with a crime of this sort...if the perps were her parents....and it started as a tragic accident, when one of them (Patsy) flew into an anger induced rage, and then after she realized what she had done...she convinced John somehow to help her stage a crime scene. How do YOU explain the fibers found from Patsy's clothing...ENTWINED in the garotte that was around JB's neck, on the sticky side of the tape that was on JB's mouth, and in the paint tray...in the basement...where the paintbrush that was found inserted into JB was kept? Oh, yeah, and the fibers from John shirt that was found inside her crotch area, also. I am sorry...I just don't buy the whole Intruder Did It theory. But, every single person has a right to their own opinion, and I can appreciate yours. I don't BUY it....but, I can appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling
Back