ATTN: DA's Office and Media - More of Karr's Writing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shelayne said:
You are most definitely not talking to yourself. Unless I am too. :crazy:

Yes, I remember Patricia talking about the address, though it was xxxx'd out in the e-mails. Do you remember reading that, at one point, she says "You know I haven't been in the Vining home, don't you?" (not verbatim, but close enough) then she talks about nobody living there. You could see right through it to the back of the house. "Open like a barn" "she" said...

Yes, I posted a similar quote in the message right before yours. 'It' was talking about improvements being made to the home. Scary.

Shelayne said:
...So not only was JMK impersonating Patsy and discussing the "Mystery Man" in such James Bond terms, he was most likely stalking the Ramseys as well.

Did you see the posts about the other poster who would go to JB's grave and see a visitor who would stay for HOURS? That he would climb on her grave stone on all fours, and that she was really freaked out by him? That he couldn't see her because she was trying to hide, but he would leave little trinkets. This poster would then tell forum members that Patricia's Mystery Man had to have been there because he would describe things that were CURRENTLY on her grave.

Karr was that man. I am certain.

Patricia would then say something along the lines of "OH NO! Don't confront him! He could be the killer. You could scare him away forever, and he would be lost." Patricia was "concerned" about this other poster getting to close to Mystery Man. Yeah, I'll bet "she" was.

LOL! Yes, Patricia was HIM. He was Patricia - and now we know him as John Karr!!!

There must be someting in these letters that we could figure out...I mean, if (BIG IF) Karr is the killer, then maybe all of our answers are in this library of Patricia letters!!!

At least, they make interesting reading...'The Diary of a Madman...' or something to that effect, lol!!

WolfmarsGirl,

I am wrong. Apparently gsquared has a thread about Tracey. She just talked to him and asked him if he had considered that "Patricia" was JMK. He said he hadn't, but that he was going to take another look at those letters.

gsquared was one of Patricia's pen pals.

Tracey also said that as more of the Karr e-mails are made public, things will become clearer.

This Karr fellow is crazy...like a fox. Think of the planning and patience he had to follow this and make certain all the pieces fell into place.

Unless he IS the killer. :eek: Now THAT would be something!

Shelayne said:
WolfmarsGirl,

I am wrong. Apparently gsquared has a thread about Tracey. She just talked to him and asked him if he had considered that "Patricia" was JMK. He said he hadn't, but that he was going to take another look at those letters.

gsquared was one of Patricia's pen pals.

Tracey also said that as more of the Karr e-mails are made public, things will become clearer.

This Karr fellow is crazy...like a fox. Think of the planning and patience he had to follow this and make certain all the pieces fell into place.

Unless he IS the killer. :eek: Now THAT would be something!
It will be VERY interesting to see what MT has to say about the Patricia Letters. I agree...Karr is crazy like a fox. If the letter writer and poster (Annie Muss) is indeed JMK, he has been working this particular hoax (if he's not the one) for at least 7 years. If he *IS* JBR's killer...well, all I can say is this will be one heckuva story for some crimewriter to stick in a book!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back