Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man! I got as far as 13 minutes then had to stop listening! I cannot bear it! I hope Cindy listens to it and realizes just how stupid and crazy she sounds. She hardly puts one cohesive sentence together.

Next five minutes...CA doesn't' trust Yuri. She read through the questions that Yuri asked KC in JB's office and she is appalled. Yuri is telling KC scenarios and she is supposed to answer. Since the beginning of the case KC told her mom that Yuri won't listen to what she says. CA admitted that KC may have told some lies but Yuri cuts KC off when she wants to tell them the truth. CA is worried why an Amber alert was not issued and blames Yuri and JA for that not happening. Even though the case did not meet the criteria, CA feels that Yuri and JA did this on purpose because they have a preconceived notion that KC is guilty. Then Irwin tells her that he went over the criteria and indeed this case did not meet it. CA blows that off and then goes into how Yuri and JA already new that they were going to arrest KC because they told GA that this would be the last time he sees her at home. Then she tells Irwin that KC hasn't had a fair shake because of Yuri and JA. They are out to get KC not because of evidence but for the fact they have a pre conceived notion of her guilt. I can only listen to the babble in short intervals. She is amazing, I have never met a person who can talk like this.

Wait til you're liquored up. Even my co-workers were getting irritated and they have no idea who she is.

respectfully snipped for space and BBM

I think it's Cindy who's liquored up. She always sounds so out of it.

I better stop before I get a time out.

Oh my God, that women never even breaths when she is talking. She is talking, talking, talking even when Commander is trying to talk!!!! On & On about not letting them in her house and trying to tell Com how to investigate.

all I can think of during this is that Cindy is sooo overly concerned about Casey and the way she is being treated by Yuri. I don't really feel like she is worried about Caylee at all. Probably because she already knew what happened. JMHO

all I can think of during this is that Cindy is sooo overly concerened about Casey and the way she is being treated by Yuri. I don't really feel like she is worried about Caylee at all. Probably because she already knew what happened. JMHO

That's what's tripping me out.. I have to keep reminding myself that they haven't found poor Caylee's body yet, so supposedly the family is more concerned about finding out where she is.. yet everything Cindy says is about Casey and unfair treatment and not having faith in judges.. never at any point do they bring up how to find Caylee or actually make her a priority. When someone else says "Our main focus is finding Caylee" they just say "Oh, well, of course, mine too."

Edited to add that I'm now 36 minutes in and pulling my hair out. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

I lasted about 15 minutes, then decided it was time to upload some other stuff. Coming soon... Tracy M. I will listen to the entire Cindy session later (after a couple beers). :crazy:

Muzikman....Thank you for everything you do! :blowkiss:

CA going on about half million dollar bond does not warrant what she is charged with. Irwin state clearly that his concern is Caylee. CA is trying to talk over him and says mine too. CA states the whole point of talking to him is the way things have been handled from the beginning with Yuri and JA that the focus is on KC and not finding Caylee and that is where the focus should be is on Caylee. CA wants to work with Irwin on how to do that. Ca says part of it with JA last week and then I lost conversation while they were walking only hearing bits and pieces of CA still talking. She says something about not holding anything back to find Caylee. More car noise then CA says she can't ask KC questions because of JB. Then CA said something about obstructing justice. The are still walking, CA still talking but I can't understand or hear what she is saying. They are somewhere trying to find a place to sit. CA still talking saying she told JA he has already made up his mind about KC. Now at 15:33. For those who are not masochistic I suggest 2-3 drinks before listening to this. WOW

And she resents the fact that Yuri and John (I think he was there, too?) came over to her house to ask some more questions while Casey was there :eek: . She was concerned because Casey, even though in the other room, could hear them. So she made them all go outside for the rest of the interview ~ and then complained about being outside. She doesn't want Yuri to come to her house anymore. (He didn't even call before he came . . . He just showed up!!!) Now, if he wants to talk to her anymore he can make an appointment and she will come to the office ~ But no more in her house!

I don't understand why it would be such a big deal if Casey did hear all the questions and answers. Is she afraid that Casey wouldn't like the answers she's giving? If that's the problem then it's not LE's fault. I could only take about 36 minutes of listening and had to take a break. But wanted to post this to see if anyone else thought this complaint was the least bit valid.

The first five minute CA is accusing Yuri of lying because he told CA that he didn't have her or KC zip drive to retrieve pictures of Caylee for an Amber Alert and fliers. She realizes that Yuri has alot on his plate but if can't remember this how are GA, CA, LA and KC supposed to remember everything when they are stressed and Yuri isn't. She brought up to John A that Yuri had this zip drive and isn't telling the truth about having it. This early in the investigation they are pounding the incompetence of Yuri, ugh they make me sick as he is trying to find Caylee and there mentality is to try and find fault in the investigation. My ears are bleeding but going back to listen to five more minutes, it is all I can handle at one time.

BBM. Hell has frozen over because for once I agree with Cindy. It must be awfully hard remembering all the lies she's told. :rolleyes:

That's what's tripping me out.. I have to keep reminding myself that they haven't found poor Caylee's body yet, so supposedly the family is more concerned about finding out where she is.. yet everything Cindy says is about Casey and unfair treatment and not having faith in judges.. never at any point do they bring up how to find Caylee or actually make her a priority. When someone else says "Our main focus is finding Caylee" they just say "Oh, well, of course, mine too."

Exactly. She's so overwrought that KC "hasn't been given a fair shake. She really hasn't".

This woman is........unbelievable. That's the euphemism I'm coming up with, otherwise, I'd be in trouble. Here she is dictating to Commander Irwin how things should be handled, and yet she seems to forget the 31 DAYS. In complaining about the Amber Alert.......Zip drives, Yuri, blah, blah, blah, bluh. "Let them in my house". Like that was a gift? Shouldn't LE have access to your home, Cindy? She acts like *letting them in the house* was so above and beyond what was needed on their part. :furious: And the refusal to take the poly, she's blaming on Yuri.

He tells her "don't get caught up in spitefulness". She didn't take that advice. She "can't answer questions about KC". WTH?

:puke:

I'm listening to CA while balancing my checking account. Two ugly chores at the same time!

I am at 17:17 and it has been a chore to listen. There is a lot of background noise. CA asks about JA & Yuri and Irwin says that he can not tell her about conversations that he has had with JA & Yuri. CA saying I know, I Know. Then CA says why would I hide anything from JA & Yuri, I want Caylee found. Irwin says no one doubts that. There is still a lot of background noise of people talking, I can barely hear CA. Then CA says at least JA knows when to stop. She continues with the A's can not deal with Yuri and will only meet him under certain circumstance at LE office. CA continues with how they like JA and Irwin says that he has arraigned for them to meet with JA and I think he says Shelly and he is trying to make the A's as comfortable as possible in dealing with this. And then CA pipes up that even JA is getting hard to deal with. So here is a superior officer trying to accommodate her requests and once she get what she wants by getting rid of Yuri, she then slam JA the very detective she requested to talk with. Amazing. Not concerned about Caylee, but wants to make sure whoever interrogates them meets the A's standards. The very people working night and day to find Caylee and all she can find is negative things to say about them. Just sick.

I am at 17:17 and it has been a chore to listen. There is a lot of background noise. CA asks about JA & Yuri and Irwin says that he can not tell her about conversations that he has had with JA & Yuri. CA saying I know, I Know. Then CA says why would I hide anything from JA & Yuri, I want Caylee found. Irwin says no one doubts that. There is still a lot of background noise of people talking, I can barely hear CA. Then CA says at least JA knows when to stop. She continues with the A's can not deal with Yuri and will only meet him under certain circumstance at LE office. CA continues with how they like JA and Irwin says that he has arraigned for them to meet with JA and I think he says Shelly and he is trying to make the A's as comfortable as possible in dealing with this. And then CA pipes up that even JA is getting hard to deal with. So here is a superior officer trying to accommodate her requests and once she get what she wants by getting rid of Yuri, she then slam JA the very detective she requested to talk with. Amazing. Not concerned about Caylee, but wants to make sure whoever interrogates them meets the A's standards. The very people working night and day to find Caylee and all she can find is negative things to say about them. Just sick.

Bless you for your summaries! :blowkiss: I think I will just read these and hold off on the "real thing" for later! :)

21:04 CA does not sound like a grieving grandmother. First she complains about the band that came to play in front of her house and what she could do about them making fun of KC Still a lot of background noise of people talking. Irwin tells her that everyone wants Caylee to come home and that we are all on the same page with that. The core issue is the whole drama that is going on is that they all have separate agendas to accomplish that. That is were CA's frustration comes in and it is not avoidable. CA wants Caylee home but as a mother she wants to protect KC which is expected from a mother per Irwin. LE goal is to remain objective and look at the facts that take them in different directions. Irwin tells CA that she needs to respect that and that is there job and the only thing that Irwin asks is that CA stays open minded when JA or Yuri upsets her. That they are not trying to make her mad but the situation is they have to follow where the investigation takes them. CA complains about Yuri again, when he came to her house that there was no need. She could have brought what he wanted to LE office tomorrow because she had an appointment with Shelly. ( Who is Shelly???) Then CA says the point is last night how I was treated by Yuri. My feelings are that he is harassing me. I have cooperated from day one. I have given everything they asked for and let them in my house. Now the first words out of there mouth is to eliminate suspects. CA complains how the A's are now considered suspects. There is still a lot of background noise and I am sure I miss some of what CA has said. ( I just remember what Mr. Klaas said that he asked LE to do what ever they needed to eliminate him as a suspect and then move on to find the killer. CA didn't offer that but complained and was outraged that they even suggested that the A's were suspects but as we know they refused the polygraph to eliminate them. On for more torture. CA is unreal with the disrespect she shows for LE and I think she is trying to get Yuri kicked off the case and maybe off the force.

I cannot listen to this personally, I cant bear it. However, seriously, CA comes off like every other murder defendants mother, only a lot more vocal and strident and pushy. She is trying to grasp at every straw she can to talk Casey's way out of this. It is all such BS, I can't listen to any more of her, it makes me ears bleed. Hello, if the police only suspect Casey, and Baez won't let Casey talk, these are pretty d@mning facts, dontcha think, Cindy? You can smell her desperation coming out of your laptop, and not desperate to find the child, but to get Casey out of this.

I cant do it. I tried, LORD KNOWS I tried, but the sound of her whinging, nagging voice is too much. As I am pregnant, the sweet nectar is off-limits so its a no-go zone for me unfortunately.

I lasted 2 minutes.

My deepest condolences to anyone who can outlast my effort.

If she says anything interesting can someone post it pretty please? (of course I know you all would lol.)

Sammie,
Bless your heart....so funny!
And Muzikman......you are AWESOME!!!! :blowkiss:

21:04 CA does not sound like a grieving grandmother. First she complains about the band that came to play in front of her house and what she could do about them making fun of KC Still a lot of background noise of people talking. Irwin tells her that everyone wants Caylee to come home and that we are all on the same page with that. The core issue is the whole drama that is going on is that they all have separate agendas to accomplish that. That is were CA's frustration comes in and it is not avoidable. CA wants Caylee home but as a mother she wants to protect KC which is expected from a mother per Irwin. LE goal is to remain objective and look at the facts that take them in different directions. Irwin tells CA that she needs to respect that and that is there job and the only thing that Irwin asks is that CA stays open minded when JA or Yuri upsets her. That they are not trying to make her mad but the situation is they have to follow where the investigation takes them. CA complains about Yuri again, when he came to her house that there was no need. She could have brought what he wanted to LE office tomorrow because she had an appointment with Shelly. ( Who is Shelly???) Then CA says the point is last night how I was treated by Yuri. My feelings are that he is harassing me. I have cooperated from day one. I have given everything they asked for and let them in my house. Now the first words out of there mouth is to eliminate suspects. CA complains how the A's are now considered suspects. There is still a lot of background noise and I am sure I miss some of what CA has said. ( I just remember what Mr. Klaas said that he asked LE to do what ever they needed to eliminate him as a suspect and then move on to find the killer. CA didn't offer that but complained and was outraged that they even suggested that the A's were suspects but as we know they refused the polygraph to eliminate them. On for more torture. CA is unreal with the disrespect she shows for LE and I think she is trying to get Yuri kicked off the case and maybe off the force.

and I would like to thank you for that!!! Think of your "tourture" as our little blessing.....I think everyone should get some sort of reward for keeping in contact with that family....again many thanks! I can't do ca today---that blame game gets really really old....:blowkiss:

Thanks to all you guys who have the guts and stomach to do this for the rest of us.

Some major Kuddos to you guys!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back