Aunt Interview/Stepmom says Zahra Died Sept 24 *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker then panicked, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “And then didn't know what to do. They didn't know what to do.”

----------i don't know, my daughter has this flu bug she can't seem to shake-----i guess i should grease the chain on my chainsaw and have it ready to go, in case i panic and "don't know what to do, don't know what to do...."

..if she had been sick for 2 weeks, that puts the start date of this deathly illness @ sept.10th then-------odd that the furniture store employees noticed her up and about with a smile! on sept. 25th...

Soooo... Adam hadn't seen his child in how long? The night before? Last week? Last month? He doesn't KNOW?!!! <modsnip>. Can't wait until they rot.

IMO, I do not and never will believe Zahra died of 'natural causes' and that AB/EB panicked!
Why the dismemberment??? To HIDE abuse! murder!
The lies, ransom note, fire? cover up.........to extreme 2 weeks later?!
Why not just bury the poor child???? There's more unanswered questions.

Zahra was seen in perfect health by furniture lady give or take a day.........
then dead????
Come on EB......no way! :banghead:
and EB & AB panicked?...............puts dad KNOWINGabout Zahra's death!!!! :furious:
Arres them both already! :furious:

I'm not buying the Sept. 24 date given by EB. 3 people saw Z in that furniture store on the 25th. The reports are pretty detailed, including the unusual name, hearing aids, and prosthetic leg. They claimed she was watching cartoons in the store. Sept. 25 was a Saturday, so that too adds up.

Call me crazy, but I'm more inclined to believe the reports of 3 innocent people, than I am to believe the words of EB.

JMO

If Zahra was at the furniture shop on the 25th AND Elisa's cell phone was traced to the burial locations on the 25th, then Elisa could have gone out to dig the holes in advance. They were areas familiar to her, IIRC.

It would indeed be interesting to know when all that paint, seen in photos in cans inside the house, was purchased and the real date of when the bed was purchased by the Baker's from Angie F. Kinda thinking that the purchase dates of these items might provide a bit more information.

However, not only does AB not know what day he last saw Zahra, if the 24th is correct, he doesn't know what month either. Also of interest is that many of the cell phone records requested date back to the 20th of September, most of these warrants were requested before before the November 19th meeting and admission by EB that Zahra died on the 24th. I suspect LE knows all about who talked to who a few days prior to the 24th and for some reason, LE chose to look back to the 20th. Wish I knew that reason, railbug or whatever his name was, decided not to answer that question when it was asked of him. Sure am wondering why.

Yep. What I wouldn't give to have access to their bank records for that period. Assuming they were smart enough to use cash, it would be interesting to know if they made frequent or larger than normal withdrawals. Gasoline purchases, even grocery store receipts would would fill a lot of empty spaces in this story.

With regard to the poster you mentioned, I remember that well. You never did get an answer. I bet you ruffled a few feathers, though. That is, IF that individual has knowledge of the crime, of course.

I just find the possibility that EB is lying way more probable that her account of things. I just dont understand why she would tell the truth at this point? She wants anybody to take the brunt of this as long as its not her. I see no reason to think its AB that murdered her. I think it was EB SY and AY who should be implicated. I personally think EB let SY and AY have there thrills with Zahra, for some reason SY hit her in the heaed and killed her. EB and AY (her soul mate ) covered for SY and helped dismember and disberse Zahras remains. ...I can hear EB telling AB Zahra is staying with so and so or dont wake her shes sick and broody let her sleep, and making a lump in the bed for AB to think its Zahra. JMO

bet you could get the truth with one of those abdominal hooks they used in the inquisition.

no way she died on the 24th after a 2 week sickness, seen by furniture store employee and 2 verifying witnesses on 9/25/2010.

eb is a liar, duh.

I just find the possibility that EB is lying way more probable that her account of things. I just dont understand why she would tell the truth at this point? She wants anybody to take the brunt of this as long as its not her. I see no reason to think its AB that murdered her. I think it was EB SY and AY who should be implicated. I personally think EB let SY and AY have there thrills with Zahra, for some reason SY hit her in the heaed and killed her. EB and AY (her soul mate ) covered for SY and helped dismember and disberse Zahras remains. ...I can hear EB telling AB Zahra is staying with so and so or dont wake her shes sick and broody let her sleep, and making a lump in the bed for AB to think its Zahra. JMO

How much easier this would of been on so many people if she did in fact right from the start come out and state what had happened. There would not of been the months wondering is she/is she not alive

One thing that has always perplexed me has been the one bone found. If and again i dont know if it was just that bone that was dismembered it would appear to be the amputated leg part. If you are trying to cover up who it is you dont take off the stump you take off the other leg

I dont believe at all that she died on Sept 24.

There was also an interesting statement by ED that said something to the effect and this was after she had spoke to the police, and please dont quote me as i dont have the interview in front of me, that maybe Adam did not have as much to do with this as i thought.

Maybe she knows things we dont

Then we have the cryptic "what he did afterwards was kinda horifying". I always wondered why she would not say what Adam did afterwards rather than he. I think that was truly when the red flags went up and told me for sure others were involved.

What we do have is her cell phone pings, her words again, which i will never believe unless LE backs them up, her ransom note

There are simply too many if's and sorry the MSM love to play up this kind of thing. It will come out of that i am sure but we still do not know the full story in any way shape or form

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker then panicked, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “And then didn't know what to do. They didn't know what to do.”

Elisa Baker’s attorney, Scott Reilly, met with her in jail on Wednesday afternoon to discuss the unsealed warrants. Elisa Baker has been jailed over the course of the investigation, charged with obstruction of justice after police said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note on the day that Zahra was reported missing.

“Don't jump to any conclusion on the case,” Reilly told Channel 9. “Other than that, I don't have any comment.”

Her first husband's name was Winkler. What a co-incidence. :waitasec:

I'm not buying the Sept. 24 date given by EB. 3 people saw Z in that furniture store on the 25th. The reports are pretty detailed, including the unusual name, hearing aids, and prosthetic leg. They claimed she was watching cartoons in the store. Sept. 25 was a Saturday, so that too adds up.

Call me crazy, but I'm more inclined to believe the reports of 3 innocent people, than I am to believe the words of EB.

JMO
So am I. Why she would give the date of 9/24, however, is beyond my understanding if she had taken Zahra out in public on the 25th. Wouldn't it occur to her someone may have remembered seeing Zahra? :waitasec: MOO

If Zahra was at the furniture shop on the 25th AND Elisa's cell phone was traced to the burial locations on the 25th, then Elisa could have gone out to dig the holes in advance. They were areas familiar to her, IIRC.

I also think this is possible and do not believe Zahra's death was an accident, or anything other than premeditated. MOO

just a thought "ducks"

does anyone know if this date has any significance to EB?

EB does not appear to me to be someone that even keeps up with the dates.....lots of folks who don't work don't have a clue what day it is let alone the day of the month,IMO, and I mean people who live like EB appeared to live,IMO.
She for sure wasn't keen on paying her bills or anything else on time so why would she even know the date? Gawd she makes me furious.

I had to come out of lurkdom to post here.I do not know all the particulars about this case but to say that someone panicked when dismembering a child???!!!That is so not a natural response to your child dying from "natural causes".I cannot believe I just read that.I could be offbase but it seemed as though the person offering the explanation was nonchalant and it was reasonable.I am sorry for butting in lol but I could not believe what I had read.I had to vent somewhere.

There is nothing natural about a child with cancer being sick for 2 weeks and not being taken to the emergency room. Nothing at all natural about that.

Any child for that matter. Would any of you moms allow your child to be sick for 2 weeks without medical intervention? (I'm assuming she had none, since she apparently didn't die in a hospital, which is where a sick child with cancer would be)

That's if we even believe the 'sick' part of the story. :furious:

just a thought "ducks"

does anyone know if this date has any significance to EB?

I know nothing of the IMVU angle but I think it is logical to think that if EB claimed to be a pagan (WE DONT CLAIM HER BTW) the full moon was on the 24th. With her fascination with vampires and claims of being a pagan or witch or whatever, she would probably be aware of the full moon. Also that was autumn equinox or harvest moon if I recall, so yeah, there may be a significance.

I agree with others who say they disbelieve the date of the 24th due to the furniture store sighting. I find them way more credible than EB. But the moon would have had the appeance of fullness on the night of the 25th. Techincall I think the full moon was at its fullest on the morning of the 24th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back