AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a photo on fb of Khandalyce with the quilt, but I don't know where they got it from so haven't brought it across.

Goosebumps All Over!!! Very difficult time for the family but so so pleased these two have their names back... now for the who (s)... they are coming for you!!!

New South Wales Police

If you look in the background, there is also another quilt on the chair behind her.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10153363516501185

there is a photo on fb of khandalyce with the quilt, but i don't know where they got it from so haven't brought it across.

Attachments

• 12122662_10153363516026185_2494230905065945940_n.jpg
    12122662_10153363516026185_2494230905065945940_n.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 813
Thanks Karo. This is absolutely amazing! Great work by the investigator's in linking little Angel to her poor mother found in the Belanglo State Forest years ago. One of our members (FromGermany?) suggested that this was indeed the case. I am absolutely gobsmacked!

I also had a gut feeling. Can't believe for once I was right...I have tears thanking the universe that these girls have their names back :)

He would have had to have access to a car to take the baby to SA wouldn't he?

Having been in education in areas of high crime & dysfunctional families, I can say with certainty that some 13 year olds are capable of much more than your average 13 year old, sadly.

Maybe that's where the 'they' comes into it.

I have no idea whether or not he's involved, in fact my gut feeling says it was a partner or someone else known to them, but I just wanted to point out what some 13 year olds are capable of. Simple as that.

He would have had to have access to a car to take the baby to SA wouldn't he?

My feeling is that the person who killed them and separated them, did so because he didn't think he would be found out. I suspect you are correct about your feelings
Maybe that's where the 'they' comes into it.

I have no idea whether or not he's involved, in fact my gut feeling says it was a partner or someone else known to them, but I just wanted to point out what some 13 year olds are capable of. Simple as that.

Im sure Bray said she had been up in the Northern Territory. Please correct me.

Title: Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce; her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

The last known sighting of the pair was on November 8, 2008, when Ms Pearce-Stevenson was driving on the Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy. At that time she was 20 and Khandalyce was aged two.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/wynar...violently-killed/story-fnjbnts7-1227576888695

wynarka.jpg
NT News
Staff reporters
The Advertiser
October 21, 2015 1:36PM
Image courtesy www.ntnews.com.au

I noticed that too, Puggle. Unless he's using the plural to avoid saying 'he or 'her'.

Or, if there is one murderer, but others involved afterwards, or complicit, in some way eg hiding bones, transporting bones etc, etc

I'm guessing that until they name the suspect they wouldn't use the pronoun.

glad this little girl got her name back but, at the same time, i wish we weren't reading about khandalyce in a crime forum...
go in peace khandalyce, i hope whomever killed you and your mum gets what he/she/they deserve...

lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

I wonder if one of Karlie's relatives made the connection and tipped the police to reference their dna.
Otherwise I'm really confused as to how it went from 2 unidentified to knowing full names and a little history when police claim they only told the family the identities today.

Im sure Bray said she had been up in the Northern Territory. Please correct me.

Title: Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce; her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

The last known sighting of the pair was on November 8, 2008, when Ms Pearce-Stevenson was driving on the Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy. At that time she was 20 and Khandalyce was aged two.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/wynar...violently-killed/story-fnjbnts7-1227576888695

attachment.php

NT News
Staff reporters
The Advertiser
October 21, 2015 1:36PM
Image courtesy www.ntnews.com.au

They are originally from Alice Springs...........

oh, I just woke up and saw this on facebook and now I have to read, This is amazing and so sad.

I wonder if one of Karlie's relatives made the connection and tipped the police to reference their dna.
Otherwise I'm really confused as to how it went from 2 unidentified to knowing full names and a little history when police claim they only told the family the identities today.

When I listened to the report on the radio, it gave me the impression that crime stoppers had received a tipoff about little Angel's origins, and they only then compared the DNA to the Belanglo Angel.

Which if true, only goes to show that if you believe you have any information about anything, you need to report it, and don't assume that the police would have already done it.

Because for sure I would have thought they would have compared the DNA from the two cases when little Angel was found, but if they only decided to do it when they had a report from the public, well...

You know what they say about assuming.

Police were told Karlie was sporadically in contact with her mother, but the contact became less frequent over time, and sadly, Karlie’s mum has since passed away,” NSW Police Homicide Commander, Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said.

“Even after this time, the extended family believed Karlie and Khandalyce were safe and well living interstate.

Det Sup Willing, however, refused to comment on where those reassurances came from.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...report-withdrawn/story-fnii5yv7-1227577184210

So sad.

I wonder if the killer is a truck driver. Maybe he picked them up and that would explain why their bodies were dumped so far apart?

AJ from Spiderman Tyrrell WS-thread?
Which routes did he drive when he was working as a truck driver and had it been ca. 2008-2010?
Suitcase man - one of AJ's buddies? - AJ is not "clean shaven".

Not likely, I think he was about 13yo in 2006.

They would have been killed later than 2006. They went missing in 2009 (with grandma still having sporadic contact with them), and the mum's body discovered 2010 ... so that would be killed in 2009 or 2010.

Not that I'm suggesting it was the young Milat, just correcting the timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members