AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a strange detail that mum withdrew the missing persons report thinking daughter had moved interstate and wanted no contact.....could it be the killer told her that to get her to back off?

I wonder if it's possible that Ivan Milats great nephew was involved.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/milat-jailed-for-43-years-20120608-20067.html

Before the killing, Milat reportedly rubbed his hands together and said: "We're going to Belanglo, someone's going to die."
During the recent sentencing hearings for Milat and Klein, Justice Mathews heard that the teenagers had made a mobile phone recording of the murder as a personal "trophy" of what they had done.
Milat later bragged about his actions, telling friends that he was doing "what my family does", and attempted to glorify the murder in a series of poems he wrote in jail and later sent to his mother.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/milat-jailed-for-43-years-20120608-20067.html#ixzz3pATXk6Ji
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Yes, I also wondered about that. A possessive partner perhaps? If so, I'm sure LE knows who he is.

That was a strange detail that mum withdrew the missing persons report thinking daughter had moved interstate and wanted no contact.....could it be the killer told her that to get her to back off?

Maybe, they're a pretty disturbed lot. My money would be on a domestic/family violence situation, but the Milat's are plausible. Would they bother transporting a body to another state in a bid to have the bodies not connected? That's what makes me think it's someone known to the victims, because whoever he is, he may be able to be connected to them fairly easily, so hence an attempt to make the bodies seem unconnected. Must not have thought they'd ever be identified, within his lifetime anyway?

If they were travelling around, makes sense that they had a suitcase of clothes with them. Poor baby was just shoved inside :(

I think the killer dumped them in Belangalo hoping to christ police would think they were connected to Milat or some other related (or not) serial killer, because the reality is that they are actually closely linked.

Also .. where is her car? Or were they hitchhiking and were they seen on the Sturt Highway in someone else's car?

I wonder if the killer is a truck driver. Maybe he picked them up and that would explain why their bodies were dumped so far apart?

That's exactly what I'm thinking too...

And if that is the case ...then Police probably have a very strong lead on who that person is...

Curious about the police statement: "Those responsible for this crime are truly evil and
remain amongst us in the community and must be held accountable for what they have done.

Are they suggesting they have information that makes them think the crimes were committed by more than one person .... or am I just reading too much into the way it was phrased???

Killer is a fool by the way, if he hadn't moved the remains of Khandalyce in such a lazy pointless way they'd have never been unearthed, it almost makes me wonder if someone moved them for him .. jail buddy perhaps? Because wherever they were until they were dumped by the highway, they were in a much more secluded spot that saw them remain unearthed for 5 years or so. If Khandalyce's remains hadn't been found, the fact that there were a relation DNA match to the ones in Belanglo would have remained undiscovered, and if that hadn't happened they may have never been identified. So now he's gone from one body found, but unidentified, to two bodies found and BOTH identified. Derp!

Yes,thank goodness.
Killer is a fool by the way, if he hadn't moved the remains of Khandalyce in such a lazy pointless way they'd have never been unearthed, it almost makes me wonder if someone moved them for him .. jail buddy perhaps? Because wherever they were until they were dumped by the highway, they were in a much more secluded spot that saw them remain unearthed for 5 years or so. If Khandalyce's remains hadn't been found, the fact that there were a relation DNA match to the ones in Belanglo would have remained undiscovered, and if that hadn't happened they may have never been identified. So now he's gone from one body found, but unidentified, to two bodies found and BOTH identified. Derp!

I noticed that too, Puggle. Unless he's using the plural to avoid saying 'he or 'her'.

Or, if there is one murderer, but others involved afterwards, or complicit, in some way eg hiding bones, transporting bones etc, etc

That's exactly what I'm thinking too...

And if that is the case ...then Police probably have a very strong lead on who that person is...

Curious about the police statement: "Those responsible for this crime are truly evil and
remain amongst us in the community and must be held accountable for what they have done.

Are they suggesting they have information that makes them think the crimes were committed by more than one person .... or am I just reading too much into the way it was phrased???

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

Detectives link Wynarka girl’s bones in suitcase to ‘Angel’ bones in Belanglo

5 minutes ago

Thanks Karo. This is absolutely amazing! Great work by the investigator's in linking little Angel to her poor mother found in the Belanglo State Forest years ago. One of our members (DutchTreat?) suggested that this was indeed the case. I am absolutely gobsmacked!

Not likely, I think he was about 13yo in 2006.

Before the killing, Milat reportedly rubbed his hands together and said: "We're going to Belanglo, someone's going to die."
During the recent sentencing hearings for Milat and Klein, Justice Mathews heard that the teenagers had made a mobile phone recording of the murder as a personal "trophy" of what they had done.
Milat later bragged about his actions, telling friends that he was doing "what my family does", and attempted to glorify the murder in a series of poems he wrote in jail and later sent to his mother.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/milat-jailed-for-43-years-20120608-20067.html#ixzz3pATXk6Ji
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

I was just amazed when I saw it, couldn't remember who said it here, that it was connected, I do wonder how this relates to the dental work that was indicated that Angel had and being from Europe.
The quilt is so sweet in the pic with the little one, obviously made for her, with love.
Thanks Karo. This is absolutely amazing! Great work by the investigator's in linking little Angel to her poor mother found in the Belanglo State Forest years ago. One of our members (FromGermany?) suggested that this was indeed the case. I am absolutely gobsmacked!

Having been in education in areas of high crime & dysfunctional families, I can say with certainty that some 13 year olds are capable of much more than your average 13 year old, sadly.

Not likely, I think he was about 13yo in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214