AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing just makes no sense, why on earth would this person or people not leave they're remains together? Why would anyone drive half way across the country with a little girls remains to only dump her on the side of the road like a piece of rubbish to be found later. And the same with Karlie, why was she left where it was highly likely she would be found at some point.
Maybe I'm just nuts but surely if they didn't want them to be linked they would have made sure the remains were never found, not so hard considering how many missing people are never found or seen again.
And of course the strangest thing of all is if Khandles remains were only put there recently then why now? I still think something happened to make someone move Khandles and set this whole ball in motion, my guess is someone has been sent to prison and his girlfriend/wife has found Khandles and freaked out.....

BBM. I think that's a very good point. I'm wondering if there was a relationship of some description that went horribly wrong that prompted this sorry saga.

Not all criminals are the same, but if you have killed a mother, what do you do with her child? A child that is old enough to ID you. Its a generalisation to say all outlaw criminal bikers are the same. Not the case. There is nothing to say it is a criminal biker gang. If drugs are involved there is a lot of hangers on that have associations. To say none of them are paedophiles is naive. There is nothing to say it is paedophilia.

Like the cops said, "Maybe Karlie just knew too much". Maybe someone had to kill her, her daughter was a side effect of the murder? Maybe Candles started to frustrate someone an had to go to school given away that would have given away someone's identity. Someone who also was at an age that could incriminate someone.
The criminal knew Candles was a liability and got rid both of them for an upgrade.

Would they necessarily kill a little girl, though? Many of the bikies I know of all have kids of their own. Maybe I'm just too naive.

Like that has already been said. Karlie was left in Blengalo to associate the murder with Milat as a decoy, and Candles was taken interstate to place her in another jurisdiction so the bodies couldn't be matched or guessed there was an association.
Forests are renowned as body dumping grounds.

This whole thing just makes no sense, why on earth would this person or people not leave they're remains together? Why would anyone drive half way across the country with a little girls remains to only dump her on the side of the road like a piece of rubbish to be found later. And the same with Karlie, why was she left where it was highly likely she would be found at some point.
Maybe I'm just nuts but surely if they didn't want them to be linked they would have made sure the remains were never found, not so hard considering how many missing people are never found or seen again.
And of course the strangest thing of all is if Khandles remains were only put there recently then why now? I still think something happened to make someone move Khandles and set this whole ball in motion, my guess is someone has been sent to prison and his girlfriend/wife has found Khandles and freaked out.....

I really don't think it's helpful or necessary to speculate about all the awful or illegal things it's possible Karlie may have done, if there is no evidence for it. As she is most definitely a victim here, I think we should keep speculation to ourselves until we have more information from LE. It's perfectly possible that she was just travelling around and doing fruit picking and similar work. Lots of people just prefer the nomadic way of life. Let's not associate her name with unfounded accusations of wrongdoing.

I find it hard to believe it faded that much in just one month in the winter months.
according to dashcams the suitcase had been in the area in different spots for many months prior to suitcase man ever being sited ...in my opinion it was out in the weather there somewhere for a long time

I really don't think it's helpful or necessary to speculate about all the awful or illegal things it's possible Karlie may have done, if there is no evidence for it. As she is most definitely a victim here, I think we should keep speculation to ourselves until we have more information from LE. It's perfectly possible that she was just travelling around and doing fruit picking and similar work. Lots of people just prefer the nomadic way of life. Let's not associate her name with unfounded accusations of wrongdoing.

I did wonder if she'd simply taken off for an "adventure" to do fruit picking in SA. There's a lot of different areas and accommodation for fruit pickers. I'm not too sure about fruit picking now after seeing that photo of Karlie though, she looked too pale in that photo for outdoor work. However, I'm sure there would be nanny/cooking/cleaning jobs on farms that would be suitable if you were looking for casual work round farm areas.

according to dashcams the suitcase had been in the area in different spots for many months prior to suitcase man ever being sited ...in my opinion it was out in the weather there somewhere for a long time

I started my experiment today ... then I remembered a black seatbelt strap which we have adopted and use as a leash to walk the goats. (Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, considering I used it yesterday, must be getting old). It has hung from one of the gates for years ... well over 5, probably more in the region of 7. Admittedly, I think seatbelt material would be made of a specific material that would be more UV resistant. Nonetheless, it is interesting to see how resistant it is from fading. From what I could find in my research, the type of suitcase that Khandalyce was left in is made of a nylon fabric, so I've set up three separate black materials out in the weather, just to see how long they take to deteriorate. One is a black biodegradable bag (which should deteriorate pretty quickly I would think), some velcro strapping and some other strapping which was originally from a case (surprisingly enough, my other half won't let me leave one of the suitcases or laptop bags out in the weather). :tantrum:

I did wonder if she'd simply taken off for an "adventure" to do fruit picking in SA. There's a lot of different areas and accommodation for fruit pickers. I'm not too sure about fruit picking now after seeing that photo of Karlie though, she looked too pale in that photo for outdoor work. However, I'm sure there would be nanny/cooking/cleaning jobs on farms that would be suitable if you were looking for casual work round farm areas.
I would normally agree with you regarding her paleness, however this is a girl who has grown up in Alice Springs with fair complexion and no sun damage.. she is sun smart :)
Also in reference to her appearance in the Marion photo, one thing that hit me was her hands.. they looked like she had been doing manual labour. See close up to show my reference.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hands.jpg
    hands.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 415
I would normally agree with you regarding her paleness, however this is a girl who has grown up in Alice Springs with fair complexion and no sun damage.. she is sun smart :)
Also in reference to her appearance in the Marion photo, one thing that hit me was her hands.. they looked like she had been doing manual labour. See close up to show my reference.
attachment.php

Oh yes, I hadn't noticed that. And good point growing up in Alice Springs ... I forgot that.

November 2, 2008

The last known photograph of two-year-old Khandalyce, wearing a pink dress and pushing a pram, was taken at Marion Shopping Centre, Adelaide.

November 8, 2008

Ms Pearce-Stevenson is spotted driving a red or maroon 1896 (sic) VL Commodore wagon in Coober Pedy, 846 kilometres north of Adelaide on the Stuart Highway.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-Stevenson-gutted-murder.html#ixzz3pYdzexpr

I started my experiment today ... then I remembered a black seatbelt strap which we have adopted and use as a leash to walk the goats. (Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, considering I used it yesterday, must be getting old). It has hung from one of the gates for years ... well over 5, probably more in the region of 7. Admittedly, I think seatbelt material would be made of a specific material that would be more UV resistant. Nonetheless, it is interesting to see how resistant it is from fading. From what I could find in my research, the type of suitcase that Khandalyce was left in is made of a nylon fabric, so I've set up three separate black materials out in the weather, just to see how long they take to deteriorate. One is a black biodegradable bag (which should deteriorate pretty quickly I would think), some velcro strapping and some other strapping which was originally from a case (surprisingly enough, my other half won't let me leave one of the suitcases or laptop bags out in the weather). :tantrum:

I've already done the experiment unintentionally. I have a large suitcase with some other junk awaiting a ride to the tip. Unfortunately it's been waiting some time :blushing:

It's been out there in the hot sun & the storms & the hail since well before last Xmas - it really doesn't look much different except for the slugs & lizards that have moved in.

Also, re sentences that began in 2013, child sex offences & OMC's - some crossover here :

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-...r-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-teen/5080798

Edit : re the suitcase deterioration though, obviously the material will make a HUGE difference. Ours is made of a pretty standard heavy duty synthetic seen often in luggage but it's hard to tell if the suitcasec in SA is the same.

It looks like she was heading north then, after the trip to Adelaide.

Can you give us some idea of its earliest sighting? A placement of the suitcase on a map would be awesome.

Surely her legs would have some form s tan?
Her eyes dark, her face gaunt, ber skin lacking melonin

attachment.php

It looks like she was heading north then, after the trip to Adelaide.

Isn't it strange that she didn't stop in Alice Springs and visit any of her friends or family, is this the trip where she ended up in Darwin do we think, any confirmation she actually made it?

Regarding tanning, she was tanned in the first 'healthy' picture of her, my thoughts about the Marion Shopping Centre pic is that she hadn't been spending much time outdoors. She's thin, run-down, unhappy, and pasty in that picture. No denying it.

I've already done the experiment unintentionally. I have a large suitcase with some other junk awaiting a ride to the tip. Unfortunately it's been waiting some time :blushing:

It's been out there in the hot sun & the storms & the hail since well before last Xmas - it really doesn't look much different except for the slugs & lizards that have moved in.

Also, re sentences that began in 2013, child sex offences & OMC's - some crossover here :

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-...r-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-teen/5080798

Edit : re the suitcase deterioration though, obviously the material will make a HUGE difference. Ours is made of a pretty standard heavy duty synthetic seen often in luggage but it's hard to tell if the suitcasec in SA is the same.

That's why I'm doing it with a variety of different materials. It would be impossible to compare 100% unless the suitcase was exactly the same, and of course the weather conditions play a part. But it should give me a good idea. I did try and find out more information on the effects of UV on nylon but was unable to find anything specific enough, as there are so many different types (apparently). The things you learn.

<respectively snipped by me>

Question, were any of Karlie's clothes found at all in the suitcase?

I apologies if someone has replied to this - I am still catching up here! Fair dinkum!

Anyways, there was a pair of Holden boxer shorts IIRC in the suitcase - I suspect these could of been Karlies - It's not all that uncommon for women to wear male boxer shorts if they're for a team or brand you love or if a tomboy. It would make more sense they were Karlies than Khandalyces.
cZxXk17.jpg

That's why I'm doing it with a variety of different materials. It would be impossible to compare 100% unless the suitcase was exactly the same, and of course the weather conditions play a part. But it should give me a good idea. I did try and find out more information on the effects of UV on nylon but was unable to find anything specific enough, as there are so many different types (apparently). The things you learn.

This is so great .. take progress pictures?? Love experiments :D

I would thought if she wanted work go to Canberra. Darwin has high unemployment, unless fruit picking her game?
Isn't it strange that she didn't stop in Alice Springs and visit any of her friends or family, is this the trip where she ended up in Darwin do we think, any confirmation she actually made it?

The difference of these photos of Karlie are incredible.

The second one looks like her hair was coloured dark, she looks happy, tanned and healthy.

The first is the most recent. She's either been crying or she's really sick and pasty.
The transformation is so sad.

If it is day she arrived, having driven from Alice Springs, maybe that would explain her appearance????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx