AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so great .. take progress pictures?? Love experiments :D

Same. I've already taken photos. Do you think I'll be allowed to post them on here? I'm doing a day by day, weather report - cloud cover, temperature, rain, etc, and will take photos each week.

Same. I've already taken photos. Do you think I'll be allowed to post them on here? I'm doing a day by day, weather report - cloud cover, temperature, rain, etc, and will take photos each week.

HAHA .. like a proper project!! I'm sure you'd be able to, since it's SCIENTIFIC and all!

I dont think the media has helped but they have printed what interviewees have said.
While many of us speculate, you would be a fool to judge.
I really don't think it's helpful or necessary to speculate about all the awful or illegal things it's possible Karlie may have done, if there is no evidence for it. As she is most definitely a victim here, I think we should keep speculation to ourselves until we have more information from LE. It's perfectly possible that she was just travelling around and doing fruit picking and similar work. Lots of people just prefer the nomadic way of life. Let's not associate her name with unfounded accusations of wrongdoing.

I started my experiment today ... then I remembered a black seatbelt strap which we have adopted and use as a leash to walk the goats. (Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, considering I used it yesterday, must be getting old). It has hung from one of the gates for years ... well over 5, probably more in the region of 7. Admittedly, I think seatbelt material would be made of a specific material that would be more UV resistant. Nonetheless, it is interesting to see how resistant it is from fading. From what I could find in my research, the type of suitcase that Khandalyce was left in is made of a nylon fabric, so I've set up three separate black materials out in the weather, just to see how long they take to deteriorate. One is a black biodegradable bag (which should deteriorate pretty quickly I would think), some velcro strapping and some other strapping which was originally from a case (surprisingly enough, my other half won't let me leave one of the suitcases or laptop bags out in the weather). :tantrum:

Are u able to replicate the Murray Malee wearher conditions? We stay very very dry and hot until at least late autumn

Not a lot of cash in hand jobs in Canberra - and not a lot of unskilled jobs going either. Even back then.

If she WAS into fruit picking - there's work in the wine region, up near Murrumbateman and up near Yass - and depending on the region a wee bit west to Harden and Young.

If you upload your pics to an free image hosting website such as Photobucket, you can then post a link to all of your pics.

I cant find the article now, but I read in a recent report that police believe the man reportedly seen carrying the suitcase is no longer 'relevant' to the investigation - but they still want to know who he is, for completeness.
That surprised me. He may not have committed murders, but how can he be no longer relevant if he was carrying a suitcase with the child's remains in it? Where did he get it from? Why did he dump it?

I read that too and I take it to mean that whatever the witnesses think they saw, the police no longer believe the man (if he ever existed) was carrying THE suitcase.
Unfortunately the media keep implying that he was, but police have never said that.
Whatever this man was doing, the police think it is unrelated to either the murders or to the actual suitcase found on the roadside.
I think it was once they had the dash-cam evidence that they realised that whatever the witnesses had seen, it was already too late to be THE suitcase as that was clearly on the roadside before the sightings of the man.
Sloppy and sensationalist journalism has lead to the myth of suitcase-man continuing long after the police decided he was irrelevant.

I would normally agree with you regarding her paleness, however this is a girl who has grown up in Alice Springs with fair complexion and no sun damage.. she is sun smart :)
Also in reference to her appearance in the Marion photo, one thing that hit me was her hands.. they looked like she had been doing manual labour. See close up to show my reference.
attachment.php
I use to have one of those flip phones and I notice it was flipped open ready for use...but her left hand was tight on her seat....was she about to text 0r trying to look at something sneakily or ???/......just an observation

Start a Websleuth blog on WS. Click on the blog button and start your narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by inkpink View Post
From the same article:

A KNOWN paedophile is being questioned by NSW homicide detectives over the double murder of mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her daughter Khandalyce as police said they were hopeful of an early arrest.

The man was taken from minimum security in Cessnock jail on Wednesday and interviewed by officers* at a nearby police station before being returned and put in the maximum security wing.

He has been in jail since early 2013, leading to the possibility more than one person was involved in the murders.

A “grey-haired man” was reportedly seen earlier this year dumping the suitcase containing two-year-old Khandalyce’s remains, which was found in July next to a South Australian highway.

BBM - Is that usual to remove someone from the jail to interview as opposed to interviewing them AT the jail??
BBM. Because both of these murders are indictable offences, police would need to conduct a video interview with this suspect. Cessnock Jail probably doesn't have the facilities to do the video interview. A video interview is imperative, particularly in this case due to the states of NSW and South Australia being involved as well as the ACT and the Northern Territory. The recorded interview would be passed onto all states and territories involved. The suspect could later say that he did or didn't say something but the record of interview is a factual record of his comments. The investigators are simply dotting their i's and crossing their t's.
Any opinions I post here are my own and not those of Websleuths.

Copy and and pasted from the last thread.....

Thanks Makara, that makes perfect sense!!

how does a young single mum not on welfare benefits provide for herself and her child.....at the same time judging by her old car she was not loaded with money
Drug dealing is the implication of that article.

I think she was avoiding a situation in Alice, but I'm not sure it's related to her death, other than being the reason she was out in the world on her own. I do agree she was lured out by the promise of a better life that never happened.

Isn't it strange that she didn't stop in Alice Springs and visit any of her friends or family, is this the trip where she ended up in Darwin do we think, any confirmation she actually made it?

Not strange since she was truly estranged from them all by then.
Also, not strange if she was, in fact, running drugs from Adelaide to Darwin.
I don't imagine you break your drug-running trip to drop in to a friend's place for a cuppa.

Actually, it's a perfect solution to many question we have posed:
1 . It's a job she can do with her child - no need for baby sitters - in fact, the child is an asset because it makes her car much less likely to look suspicious to the cops
2. Explains why she didn't need welfare
3. Explains why she didn't use a bank account
4. Explains why she was well and truly under the radar

Taking pics of each other? Who is taking the pic? A friend? We know so little compared to cops.
I use to have one of those flip phones and I notice it was flipped open ready for use...but her left hand was tight on her seat....was she about to text 0r trying to look at something sneakily or ???/......just an observation

Are u able to replicate the Murray Malee wearher conditions? We stay very very dry and hot until at least late autumn

Obviously not. I did google for temperatures for Wynarka for averages for the year though and compared them to where I live and they are very similar.

Wynarka: Apr 23, May 19, June 17, July 16
Pandora's place: Apr 24, May 20, June 18, July 16

http://bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=15077&d...p&c=1&x=139.72822&y=-35.13224&w=40000&mpsec=0

It's never going to be an exact science, as I said, but will give an idea.

MOD ALERT: LAST WARNING! There is no indication or reports from the police that Karlie was running drugs. Leave it out of the discussion!

This is based on a rumour printed in The Australian Newspaper. The authors of that article stated that this information came from a Facebook page that is now closed down. Other information in that article is also based on rumour with no credible links or names to verify any of it. Posting a link or paraphrasing from that article doesn't make it fact in this particular instance.

This is a victim friendly forum. Karlie and Khandalyce are both the victims here. Please show some respect for this murdered young mother and her baby daughter.

Thank you.

HAHA .. like a proper project!! I'm sure you'd be able to, since it's SCIENTIFIC and all!

I'll try and put the photos up after dinner (it may take me a while to figure out how to post them).

I'll try and put the photos up after dinner (it may take me a while to figure out how to post them).

Posting this again Panda in case you missed it.

If you upload your pics to an free image hosting website such as Photobucket, you can then post a link to all of your pics.

You can also try Crabstick's suggestion.

Start a Websleuth blog on WS. Click on the blog button and start your narrative.

Posting this again Panda in case you missed it.

You can also try Crabstick's suggestion.

Thanks Makara - yes, I did miss them. I wouldn't even know where to start with a blog. I'll have a go at uploading them on a free image hosting website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx