AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;EnHK9Y8Ph48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnHK9Y8Ph48[/video]

Here's another poor soul that would fit the profile. Beaten to death young woman from Adelaide and left in a forest in 2005 end of November.
She had just moved from a temporary address and was last seen last seen alive on November 26, 2005.

Karlie last confirmed sighting was in November 2008.

Rosemary Brown was found murdered and her daughter Melissa disappeared when they had just left a temporary address in Adelaide in 2000.

https://www.google.nl/maps/@-34.8700718,138.5897363,4816m/data=!3m1!1e3

Jeez, Melissa and Rosemary Brown were last seen on Blair Athol. Emma on Regency Road.

All in and around Adelaide. Bodies found in forest, forest like place. Two of them confirmed beaten to death.

To me they share eary similarities.

[video=youtube;RU7BYf_ETAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU7BYf_ETAs[/video]

another video about the same case.

She was living a risky life style in Adelaide. Drove a red car. And her body was set on fire.
There has been a fire along karoonda highway as well where Khandalyce's remains were found.

What I've been wondering about is where the 'Pearce' surname of Karlie originates from. It's probably just a coincidence but what about this case? http://coolinterestingstuff.com/the-shocking-murder-mystery-of-the-pearce-family Am I right that this family lived in Adelaide? And also really close to Garden Island to where this victim (the mother) was found? http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/b/r/brown melissa - sa I'm not saying that any of this is related. It's just kind of spooky that there is a lot of this going on in/around Adelaide.
Let's not get exited about little old Adelaide. Back when they mentioned Adelaide on the TV show Dexter, as the "murder capital of the world" I did some research. Just in case it was. Turned out it wasn't. On a per capita basis, other states romped it in - I think Sydney was the highest, and even Vic had far more murders than Adelaide. That said, we have had plenty of high profile ones, Snowtown, Truro, Family murders etc, which is probably where the misconception comes from. I feel safer here than in many other cities. My 11 yr old daughter walks to school every day. As do lots of other kids.

Let's not get exited about little old Adelaide. Back when they mentioned Adelaide on the TV show Dexter, as the "murder capital of the world" I did some research. Just in case it was. Turned out it wasn't. On a per capita basis, other states romped it in - I think Sydney was the highest, and even Vic had far more murders than Adelaide. That said, we have had plenty of high profile ones, Snowtown, Truro, Family murders etc, which is probably where the misconception comes from. I feel safer here than in many other cities. My 11 yr old daughter walks to school every day. As do lots of other kids.

It's because in other states the only time you hear any news about Adelaide it's because there's been some kind of freaky murder.

What stands out to me is the possible connection between vulnerable/homeless women living on the edge of society in Adelaide. Those mentioned above by me as well as Karlie and Khandalyce all were in the same area, living a comparable lifestyle.

All of them having a hard time. Were murdered (Melissa still missing). Emma and Karlie found in a forest both violently beaten to death. Rosemary in a mangrove area cause of death I couldn't find.

Rosemary and Melissa NOT found together/ Karlie and Khandalyce found 1200 km apart.

That's what I notice.
IF they are connected in some way. I notice:

- Rosemary last seen in Blair's Athol, body found at Garden Island in 2000.

- Emma last seen at Regent Road. That's 1km from Blair Athol. Found in a forest outside Adelaide. Last seen November 2005. Found December 2005. Police suspect multiple people involved.

- Karlie and Khandalyce, seen at Marion shopping centre November 2008, believed to have been killed december 2008. Police suspect multiple people involved.

I see vulnerable women that are not in close contact with their families. Who are homeless or moving around (caravan parks, motels, staying with friends etc.) Who are killed very violently. With a shortening timespan. 2000, 2005, 2008.
Been moved further and further away as they are disposed of. Mostly forest like dumping grounds, bushes. Emma partly burned. Khandalyce found along the roadside that has had a fire as well (most likely that is a coincidence).

So that's what I noticed (now I'm a sucker for patterns, I know).
And it might just all be one huge coincidence. But I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it turns out not to be.

The murders of these woman are similar. And they are distincltly different from other cases in Australia I found, that involved teenage girls living with their parents and that all of a sudden went missing. Or other young women who one day just disappeared on their way to work, on their way to a friend or some appointment.

Someone asked about known serial killers in Australia who targeted children. I lost the original post somewhere. I can only think of one known to have solely targeted children. His name was Derek Percy and he was locked up at the time of Karlie and Khandalyce's deaths. He is also now deceased. Derek Percy had only one count of murder attributed to him in a court of law -- the murder of a 12 year old girl in 1969. But since that time police have attempted to link him to a number of other child murders/abductions between 1965 and 1969, while he was aged only 17-21. A coroner ruled him guilty of the murder of a 7 year old girl (Linda Stilwell) only a few days after his death in 2013. Another coronial inquest found that there was enough evidence to charge him for the murder of a 3 year old boy, although the DPP ended up deciding not to pursue charges (although police are pretty much satisfied it was him). Interestingly, he is also considered to have likely committed the Wanda Beach murders at the age of 17, and there is some quite compelling circumstantial evidence in relation to that. He is also a person of interest in the abduction and presumed murder of the Beaumont children. Less evidence for this one, but police did confirm that he was in Adelaide at the time.

Percy was actually found not guilty by reason of insanity, but in years to come psychiatrists said that this diagnosis was wrong and he was 100% sane and unable to be rehabilitated. They said his "inability" to recall the details of the murder was completely faked. Ironically, if he had been found properly guilty of his actions he would have been released in the 80s and probably murdered more children but by originally being assessed as "insane" they were able to keep him locked up until he died in 2013. Strange loophole, that.

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic post, just wanted to reply to the original question. Back on-topic, I'm also not convinced that a serial killer committed the murders just yet, I think it's just a more likely situation that they want to consider all options. Looking into whether any of Karlie's associates has committed similar crimes doesn't necessarily mean a search for a serial killer per se. It might just mean that they are looking for a pattern of extremely violent behaviour towards women and children. But again, who knows! I expect that if a serial killer is responsible this case is going to take a long time to solve, as it would likely mean that the murderer chose Karlie and Khandalyce at random and it will be difficult to find the link. On the other hand if it is a person that Karlie had some form of relationship with, other people will know and be able to testify to the behaviour that characterized that relationship, and would also be more likely to hold information about the murder. Serial killers generally work alone and don't confide in others although there are exceptions.

That would have been me who asked about serial child killers, thanks for replying with such interesting information. I have heard of Percy but only vaguely, but if it is a peadophile with serial killer tendencies I would be very surprised. I'm sure it is not impossible but I think it's unlikely. As it is, the police are now saying it's not a serial killer but we know that they will say what they need to in order to do their job. I totally agree with your statement that serial killers generally work alone, too.

That would have been me who asked about serial child killers, thanks for replying with such interesting information. I have heard of Percy but only vaguely, but if it is a peadophile with serial killer tendencies I would be very surprised. I'm sure it is not impossible but I think it's unlikely. As it is, the police are now saying it's not a serial killer but we know that they will say what they need to in order to do their job. I totally agree with your statement that serial killers generally work alone, too.

I think there is a possiblility that there is 2 or more guys exploiting young women/girls sexually/drug related. Who know exactly which women are vulnerable and can be exploited. And if they do not (no longer) cooperate, they are killed. And killed really voilently like they want to set an example for the other women they controll. Like this is what will happen if you don't do as your told.

And I think they target these vulnerable women in the Adelaide homeless scene/caravan parks.

What if there 'was' another suitcase and someone picked it up and separated it to avoid detection. just like the bodies?

What if someone put candles in that white sheet in the tub? Is the white sheet plastic? if so what else do they use white plastic sheet for?

sheet.jpg

From memory....No other suitcase/suitcases were found in the immediate area of Wynarka or even close to where this suitcase was found.....

I think another suitcase that was found was mentioned....but that was on another Hwy altogether..The Mallee Hwy...

And the facebook.... Truckie page inncorrectly used the wrong image for the suitcase...

I may be 100% wrong.....ready for bed here...

Night All

Puggle xx

I have been through all these pics to. Crime-stoppers weren't that interested in them and said the cops had dismissed them as saying they are all around the outback. But that is the point. Its what people do out there to mark a spot. Yes bricks earlier on then white rocks. Right next to where the case was found. ?? There is also something white in the bushes right where the case is found. Still dismissed. And then there is the road work. Is that why the case became visible or did a worker leave it there or something else.

Yep, they're the one's. Thank you. Now that I look at the 2007 and 2010 images, they look to be more like bricks as opposed to rocks like the 2014 image. They're not the same at all.

Good luck with the VL wagons!

I think you mean the new race track planned to be built in Tailem Bend. It's not actually in Wynyarka just in one of the closer big towns.
Where is that racetrack in Wynarka planned? (can't find a link sorry).
Was Khandalyce's suitcase found at a spot where construction would take place eventually regarding the future race track?

Didn't Kustom ?? spot one tossed near the railway line when he went back through his GoPro video taken while he was dirt biking near Wynyarka. I'm sure the video was sent to crime stoppers.
From memory....No other suitcase/suitcases were found in the immediate area of Wynarka or even close to where this suitcase was found.....

I think another suitcase that was found was mentioned....but that was on another Hwy altogether..The Mallee Hwy...

And the facebook.... Truckie page inncorrectly used the wrong image for the suitcase...

I may be 100% wrong.....ready for bed here...

Night All

Puggle xx

Would like to know more about the relationship timeframe between Karlie and Darren Ashley. <modsnip>

Would like to know more about the relationship timeframe between Karlie and Darren Ashley. <modsnip>

Could have a lot to do with why she left Alice IMO, but probably not specifically related to her murder.

I think one of the links to this mystery is Karlie's VL Commodore. Would Karlie have sold it? I can't imagine her, seemingly independent, not having any wheels. If so, did she register another car? If not, who sold the car? If Karlie was still in posession of her car at time of death, why was it sold and not abandoned/burnt out?
Another thing that keeps niggling at me is to why Khandalyce's remains were kept and not rid of somewhere where they would never be located? I wonder who wrote the note that was left saying something along the lines of " you deserved better than this"? For some reason, that keeps popping into my head....
Serial killer? I'm not convinced.

Another thing that keeps niggling at me is to why Khandalyce's remains were kept and not rid of somewhere where they would never be located? I wonder who wrote the note that was left saying something along the lines of " you deserved better than this"? For some reason, that keeps popping into my head....

Note? What note??

what a note left . where ? when ? why am i only finding out about the note now ? is there a link or other information on the note that was left . can anyone tell me please .
I think one of the links to this mystery is Karlie's VL Commodore. Would Karlie have sold it? I can't imagine her, seemingly independent, not having any wheels. If so, did she register another car? If not, who sold the car? If Karlie was still in posession of her car at time of death, why was it sold and not abandoned/burnt out?
Serial killer? I'm not convinced.

Note? What note??
I will find a link for you rayemonde....just taking my dogs for a walk to the river and will look when I get back. It was left where Khandalyce was found not long afterward, written on a yellow piece of paper....probably nothing connected....just niggles at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman