AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sweat it Jane....

You have been here from the beginning .... digging...sleuthing ... adding and contributing to this thread continuously - You and I may have different views and Ideas...but has always been appreciated that you know your stuff and keep on top of every bit of info of this case ..*advertiser censored*

I was able to access it....via backdoors..

A lot of speculation by the writer.... a lot of hinting at the facts without actually providing any...

Reading between the lines though...the reporter is attempting to give a glimpse into her life... and sadly it isn't a particularly happy one.

If my Daughter had at any point in time hooked up with an older man who possibly had bikie gang relations...I'd be freaking out...would seem Mumma Knows best (Intuition??).

He went on to not only just stab multiple times his ex partner...but slash her throat!!!
I imagine that he could very well be the reason she decided to leave Alice in a hurry, infant and all. Him or his wife may have been displeased with her!

I think LE never released everything that was found in the case, so maybe something of Karlie's was found in there but the information was not made public...

I found comments by members here saying that there were older childs clothes in the suitcase, but have yet to see it on a media report, so I'm assuming some of Karlie's clothes were with Khandalyce's in the suitcase and her small size made them appear to be the clothes of a child.

“We also believe that the child was placed in a suitcase and brought to this location within about a month but the child had even died some time prior to that.”

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

To separate them is either very smart and premeditated or they just weren't together to start with. There's plenty of room in a Forest that is 3,800 hectares to hide a tot.

As suggested here if Kandalyse decomposed in a roof space, under a house or out in the open then animals/vermin would have gnawed and moved her bones and most of a two year old's bones are extremely tiny and a rat would gnaw through that suitcase without a problem. It's intriguing that all bones were together unless she was wrapped in something to protect them. I don't think a murderer would go to that trouble unless they had a connection?

Almost 90 million kangaroos and wallabies have been lawfully killed for commercial purposes in the last 20 years and generates in excess of $270 million per year in income and employs over 4,000 people. Goats bring good prices as well.
These industries need cooks etc.

NO SHOOTING OR HUNTING is allowed in Belanglo State Forest.
http://www.kangaroo-industry.asn.au/morinfo/BACKGR1.HTM
http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=56159&d=stories&story=725215682

I couldn't stop thinking of the conversation that would of taken place between Karlie and her mum before , Karlie and Khandalyce left on their adventure .
Being a mother of a strong willed 20 year old young lady my self , I dont doubt that mum warned Karlie of the dangers and sick / weird people out there in our mixed up society.
I myself rant and rave on to my daughter , how important it is to stay vigilant and aware and to sty safe , don't hang out at strange places . At the end of the day , children grow up and turn into young adults and wont to follow their own dreams .
only last year , a mum was in the library with her young tot , when a filthy predator , took it upon himself to sexually assault a 3 year old ! please a library ! not a pub , not a drug fuelled party or hanging out with unsavoury characters BUT a library !
please , we are not safe anywhere . This needs to stop .. It is becoming sicking .. NEW LAWS ARE NEEDED.
rant over

How certain are we that her skeleton was completely intact? I could have easily missed it, but, I hadn't seen anything that said it was all there.

How certain are we that her skeleton was completely intact? I could have easily missed it, but, I hadn't seen anything that said it was all there.

It just says remains here, doesn't say that the body was in tact, only that the remains were 'tipped out' at some stage:

“It’s hard to say what happened and why but somebody has found the suitcase, opened it to have a look what’s in there and tipped out the contents and discovered the human remains,” Det-Supt Bray said.

“We can say that we believe the child died elsewhere.

“We also believe that the child was placed in a suitcase and brought to this location within about a month but the child had even died some time prior to that.”

The skeletal remains were taken to Adelaide late on Wednesday for a post mortem investigation, which is expected to reveal more of the child’s identity.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...443132484?sv=5db932ed447201300efe6fde42f69271

As far as getting much more info we only got this:

South Australian detectives investigating the discovery of a child's skeletal remains off the Karoonda Highway, east of Adelaide, have revealed the child died a "violent death in terrible circumstances," but would not reveal the results of an autopsy.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...autopsy-on-sa-child-bones#Hez4cXyXgLVRs57L.99

I'm swaying towards the dirty piece of filth in prison that the police have been sussing out to be the murder of those two {an opportunist }, praying on the young mum and her sweet little girl and that maybe a close family member {of the murderer}was told where to find the suitcase and baby girls remains and thats why it was dumped and so far apart so there was no link to the murderer . what still keeps me awake at night is that police have said that the suitcase had been rummaged through . seriously , what person , discovers bones in a suitcase on the side of the road and does nothing about it ??

I would think most people wouldn't know the bones were human, e.g. they could have been a cat or dog etc. I know I wouldn't think bones were human unless I seen an intact skull or similar.

It’s hoped the gender of the child will be known this week. So far a post-mortem has revealed the skeleton was complete and from a child aged between two and five.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...uspect-sightings/story-fns0kb1g-1227449340361

Great! Finally :) I've been looking through old articles all morning! This ads to the mystery then, because if the skeleton was complete it stands to reason that she was wrapped up in the clothes (or the quilt), or some other wrapping as she decomposed and before being placed in the suitcase.

If of course, police are correct in that she was placed in the suitcase prior to dumping and didn't decompose in there.

To me, it would be more likely that her body was stuffed in the suitcase, with all the clothes and the whole thing thrown under a house or in a shed and left for years before being dumped.

I just feel ive got to put it out here. Im completely baffled by all of this but it has occurred to me about gang connections and possible drug connections. It was mentioned (by police i believe?) That Karlie may have just simply known too much.
Perhaps she was witness to a heinous crime herself? Perhaps beyond drug running and into the dangerous territory of rape, murder, kidnapping etc?

Because of all of this it has made me wonder if she in fact witnessed the crime against Khandalyce and had to be hushed? Makes me sad to think about it but it is a possibility poor Khandalyce was the start of all of these tragic events. How often do we see partners abusing children?

I'm pretty sure there is no bank account to check.
If she wasn't receiving any form of benefits (as police said) then her dealings were all in cash.
So I can't think why they say they think she was killed in NSW or ACT other than that it possibly being the last place they know she was still alive.

Bank accounts don't always give a true indication of when last accessed/where given you can withdraw money from an ATM and live off of that.

Thanks for the clarification Mrs Norris. I must have missed that the police said she decomposed outside of the suitcase.:doh: It's so difficult keeping track - I'll have to go back and do some more reading!

She may have decomposed outside of the suitcase, but still wrapped in the blanket. It's hard to imagine that once the body was separated from the blanket that the two would ever be reunited.

Great! Finally :) I've been looking through old articles all morning! This ads to the mystery then, because if the skeleton was complete it stands to reason that she was wrapped up in the clothes (or the quilt), or some other wrapping as she decomposed and before being placed in the suitcase.

If of course, police are correct in that she was placed in the suitcase prior to dumping and didn't decompose in there.

To me, it would be more likely that her body was stuffed in the suitcase, with all the clothes and the whole thing thrown under a house or in a shed and left for years before being dumped.

BBM. That was my thought too. If the skeleton was in tact, I would find it unlikely that all the bones would have been present. Also, didn't they say there was no evidence of sun-bleaching, indicating that the bones weren't left in the open? Though I can't remember exactly. So my guess was that she had been killed and put in the suitcase with her belongings pretty much straight away and stashed somewhere. A shed on a property, which is away from the main house would be my thought - somewhere that people (and specifically kids) wouldn't go poking around in. I'm still not sure on the original colour of the suitcase. I know the police said it was originally black, but I'm not entirely convinced. I'm actually going to dig out an old black suitcase and leave it outdoors and record the deterioration over time, just for my own interest.:thinking: It just doesn't quite gel with me.

her skeleton was completely intact. so there is no way someone would of thought it to be a dog or cat.
I would think most people wouldn't know the bones were human, e.g. they could have been a cat or dog etc. I know I wouldn't think bones were human unless I seen an intact skull or similar.

Yes Panda it's odd .. not to be gross, but if she was just thrown in a corner of the woodshed in the quilt she'd not have remained intact, because vermin (rats, dogs, cats) would likely have got in, and if she was buried in the quilt the whole thing would have fallen apart.

I wish the police would tell us more, but I think they need to hold back on details they've worked out so that when they do interview the suspect they can be sure that what he's telling them is correct.

Wow...and Wow... Brilliant job Theodora !!!!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to paraphrase the article in entirety ....

Lookout...we may ask you to be the Paraphraser of all future articles...

Thanks Puggle, I very rarely have a copy of the Australian but sometimes buy it if it has an article of possible interest in it. I must say that for all the Australian's hype it didn't come up with much we didn't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx