AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The faces are pixelated? but it doesn't look like Khandalyce to me.
I read it like that too.......

And that little girl from what you can see in the pic looks a lot like khandles coincidence?

How many more twists and turns is his case going to have... Im shocked

The car crash happened on 15 September 2008, three months before Karlie was murdered.

Holdom was in a relationship with the woman in the wheelchair who allegedly stole Karlie's identity in 2010.

The relationship between Holdom and this woman ended after the car crash in 2008. How long after did that relationship end?

Holdom's now ex girlfriend was passing herself off as Karlie two years later in 2010!

Who was the man with her when she attended the credit union in a wheelchair?

So his wife stole the money, and Holdom killed Karlie and possibly her daughter. Talk about the cauldron of hell.

The car crash happened on 15 September 2008, three months before Karlie was murdered.

Holdom was in a relationship with the woman in the wheelchair who allegedly stole Karlie's identity in 2010.

The relationship between Holdom and this woman ended after the car crash in 2008. How long after did that relationship end?

Holdom's now ex girlfriend was passing herself off as Karlie two years later in 2010!

MOD ALERT: Stop posting about the friends on Bishop's Facebook. Due to Websleuth's rules, they are off limits here. If it continues, your posting privileges will be removed.

I think he lured Karlie out of Alice to kill her and steal her Centerlink as some kind of sick compensation for his girlfriend who wasn't going to survive with hers reduced or something .. no way that idea wasn't cooked up between them .. sickos.

Sorry, off topic. But is there a way to stay logged in? I'm on an Android device if that makes a difference.

Holdom was in a relationship with a woman in a wheelchair. The relationship with the woman ended after the crash in 2008.

BBM

Yes how long after the accident?
If the woman did sustain injuries in the accident that required she be in a wheelchair. It seems that her hospital stay would have been rather significant with treatment, rehab and the like.
Holdom was in a relationship with a woman in a wheelchair. Was she already in the wheelchair before the accident?
They were not his children that were killed in the accident.
<modsnip>

I say when they have all the required info from this animal they put him in minimum security and let the other prisoners take care of him.

If you want to know everything about anything in AU come to Websleuths.. thanks to all contributors.. you all saved me months and months.. .. appreciated.

Assuming becoming a paraplegic when you still have a child qualifies you for disability, why would you also need to scam someone's single mothers benefit? WTF?!!

Sorry, off topic. But is there a way to stay logged in? I'm on an Android device if that makes a difference.

It happens when you have your Cookies disabled.

With your browser open: Settings>Content Settings>Accept Cookies from websites (check the box)

I just leave them disabled and login when I want to post a reply (just click on the icon at the bottom of the post you want to reply to and you will automatically be taken to the login page). The rest of the time I just scroll through and read WS posts.

I'd say there will be another arrest within 48 hours as the ex in the wheelchair has been speaking to police this afternoon (as stated on 9 News Melbourne tonight). Wow at the latest developments. Seeing her on the news was a shock!

It happens when you have your Cookies disabled.

With your browser open: Settings>Content Settings>Accept Cookies from websites (check the box)

I just leave them disabled and login when I want to post a reply (just click on the icon at the bottom of the post you want to reply to and you will be taken to the login page). The rest of the time I just scroll through and read WS posts.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member