AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she looks anything like Karlie

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/10/2...-kilometres-as-man-faces-court-in-the-hunter/

attachment.php

Disgusting mess of a woman. May she rot in prison for life.

I just can't believe this ... I thought trauma would give people more (or some) compassion .. How could someone who lost two children be party to the murder of a baby?

She won't have much chance defending herself in prison if that's any solace.

Makara, 49 members and 80 guests 29.10.2015 at 19.55hrs - just saying...

Again apologies. Marking. Phew you guys move too quickly for me.
Catching up with you all and have only managed to move to thread 10 for Little William.
I always jump in with a post when I should have caught up with the threads.
How awesome are LE?

MOD ALERT: This thread is now open. I've removed a heap of posts that are against Websleuth's rules. If your post has disappeared, you now know why.

Hazel Passmore has been named in MSM as the former girlfriend of the alleged murderer of Karlie. She had not been charged with anything at this stage. Her Facebook and any other social media blogs she may have are off limits here.

Posting images of her children or discussing them is off limits.

The Facebook page known as Help Find Karlie Stevenson has now been closed. Posting archived links or anything else from that page is off limits.

Daniel Holdom has been charged with Karlie's murder. Due to the law of sub judice, any prior offences he may have cannot be discussed here for legal reasons.

If there is anything you don't understand, please don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Let's now all see justice for Karlie and Khandalyce together. I don't want to continually have to close this thread so that I can clean up the mess.

Please thank this post so that I know you have read it.

Thank you.

Would posing as karlie make Hazel an accessory after the fact? She obviously knew Karlie was dead...

Makara, 49 members and 80 guests 29.10.2015 at 19.55hrs - just saying...

Maybe Crabby, but I'm with Fortunate on this one. The case has generated an enormous following and after today's shocking revelations today, I'm not surprised at the numbers....

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an admininstrator via private message, or send an email towebsleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Just caught up on this thread after having been at work, it sure does move fast.

The new photos that have surfaced today are chilling and so sad.

With regards to the car accident that occurred 3 months before Karlie was murdered, perhaps the 2 year old girl in the car could have been Khandalise?

'Sensational new details emerge as net tightens on killers of mother and daughter'

7.30 Report hosted by Leigh Sales
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Segment: 'Closing In'
Broadcast: 29/10/2015 19:30 AEDST
Reporter: Alex Mann

'The net is tightening around those responsible for the deaths of Karlie Pearce Stevenson and her daughter Khandalyce with one man charged with the mother's murder in what is just the latest dramatic development in a case that's captivated the nation.'

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4341441.htm

or watch entire program on ABC iview:

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/7-30/NC1505H194S00

Just caught up on this thread after having been at work, it sure does move fast.

With regards to the car accident that occurred 3 months before Karlie was murdered, perhaps the 2 year old girl in the car could have been Khandalise?

That's what I thought at first. But I'm pretty certain it wasn't.

I think it was the younger sister of the two children killed in the crash. The photo of DJH in MSM shows their blurred faces.

No it wasn't khandles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member