AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone link me to the post that stated in the media what other names DH goes by?

Daniel James Holdom, charged with murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, was in a relationship with a woman who allegedly hijacked Ms Pearce-Stevenson's identity after she was killed.
Investigators suspect Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Holdom, who has also gone by the names Daniel Bishop and Daniel Marshall, were also at one stage romantically involved.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2015/10/29/daniel-holdom-karlie-pear_n_8415514.html

http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...ephensons-identity-fraud-20151029-gklz45.html

Is one of our Timeline gurus online? I'm thinking that a timeline refresher would be very helpful.

I'll probably be attacked for this but seriously what an awful situation. Daniel not much sympathy. Something really Sick and awful. But Hazel.... There is some kind of screwed up mental state going on here. If 2 of my children died, my partner was having an affair/<modsnip> I was suddenly wheelchair bound..... I'd lose the plot. Completely. I'm not saying it's ok but I do feel compassion for this woman. If what you lived for was gone except one child of course. You were dealing with your new state of disability, pain, partner to blame...... This whole situation is so awful and screwed up. I'm sure that's why she has not been arrested. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as such but I believe it is someone who wants the truth to be known. Maybe that is out of guilt or it is out of payback. There is no way people could carry out what has unfolded and then be stupid enough to just leave it beside the highway like that. I think the suitcase was always kept as a safety net. Obviously someone has upset who ever had the suitcase in their care.

If she is involved not one ounce of my soul feels any bit sorry for her. Nothing can justify what has happened.

I'll probably be attacked for this but seriously what an awful situation. Daniel not much sympathy. Something really Sick and awful. But Hazel.... There is some kind of screwed up mental state going on here. If 2 of my children died, my partner was having an affair/<modsnip> I was suddenly wheelchair bound..... I'd lose the plot. Completely. I'm not saying it's ok but I do feel compassion for this woman. If what you lived for was gone except one child of course. You were dealing with your new state of disability, pain, partner to blame...... This whole situation is so awful and screwed up. I'm sure that's why she has not been arrested. [emoji22]

If she is involved not one ounce of my soul feels any bit sorry for her. Nothing can justify what has happened.

Can you fathom a persons state of mind after their children are dead and they are paralysed.......

Speculation:
Someone discovered the suitcase in Canberra, they drove an hour out of Adelaide and left the case far enough back so it would be discovered.
Someone else discovered the case was gone, killed the person who took the case, and went out looking for it, hence, neatly dressed man, and suticase man. But where is suitcase man? Is he a trucky? Is he dead?

Not as such but I believe it is someone who wants the truth to be known. Maybe that is out of guilt or it is out of payback. There is no way people could carry out what has unfolded and then be stupid enough to just leave it beside the highway like that. I think the suitcase was always kept as a safety net. Obviously someone has upset who ever had the suitcase in their care.

That would be unimaginable but to be potentially involved with the murder of a two year old and her mother is unjustifiable. One would think that you would have more compassion for an innocent life, not reap rewards after the fact. MOO

Can you fathom a persons state of mind after their children are dead and they are paralysed.......

That article hints that the girlfriend was still in the hospital when Karlie was killed? Am I reading that right?

You would think so, I don't know how long people stay in hospital for when they have half there leg amputated but i would assume it wouldnt be a short stay

*Just thought i would add, i noticed her leg was amputated on the current affair video

Many people go through trauma

One of the petrol stations on the bank transactions is opposite a large rehabilitation centre, as I said. 500 metres down the road.

You would think so, I don't know how long people stay in hospital for when they have half there leg amputated but i would assume it wouldnt be a short stay

*Just thought i would add, i noticed her leg was amputated on the current affair video

I'll probably be attacked for this but seriously what an awful situation. Daniel not much sympathy. Something really Sick and awful. But Hazel.... There is some kind of screwed up mental state going on here. If 2 of my children died, my partner was having an affair/pedophile I was suddenly wheelchair bound..... I'd lose the plot. Completely. I'm not saying it's ok but I do feel compassion for this woman. If what you lived for was gone except one child of course. You were dealing with your new state of disability, pain, partner to blame...... This whole situation is so awful and screwed up. I'm sure that's why she has not been arrested. [emoji22]

We also don't know if she was forced to participate in the identity fraud. If your bound to a wheelchair, helpless and you have nobody to take care of you, you might do things you normally would run from.

And she must have known that Karlie was beaten to death by the man that put her in a wheelchair and caused the death of her children. So what do you do if you could be next?

We just don't know how much she did, why she did it. And if she was threatened we just don't know. Let's wait and see first.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...587103274?sv=47b9bd17aec593c38649455271156eca

(do I need a link that states this woman was in a car crash caused by the suspect? I'm not kidding mods, I just don't want to be banned).

I agree. Grief can have a strange effect on people but to use the deaths of a mum and baby for years for financial gain takes a very cold and morally bankrupt kind of person in my opinion. I can understand her anger at Karlie maybe, if there was an affair, but stealing her identity and stealing from Karlie's poor family? And Khandalyce was just a baby, a baby that she apparently knew and yet she was fine with using this dead baby's name to get a few extra dollars. Yuck.

'Hazel Passmore: Suspect met with lawyer, then cops'

Ashlee Mullany and Laura Banks
The Daily Telegraph
October 29, 2015 8:27pm AEDST

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...587457471?sv=7db4c5119f8e1c52f23f2d09f6384586

Key points:

'Hazel Passmore, the one-time girlfriend of accused killer Daniel Holdom, is suspected of impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson to gain access to her bank accounts. She has not been charged but was yesterday assisting South Australian police with inquiries.

Ms Passmore was left wheelchair-bound one month later, after the crash which killed two of her children on September 15, 2008.

Just three months later, while Ms Passmore was still in hospital, Holdom allegedly killed Ms Pearce-Stevenson in the Belanglo Forest.'

'Hazel Passmore: Suspect met with lawyer, then cops'

Ashlee Mullany and Laura Banks
The Daily Telegraph
October 29, 2015 8:27pm AEDST

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...587457471?sv=7db4c5119f8e1c52f23f2d09f6384586

Key points:

'Hazel Passmore, the one-time girlfriend of accused killer Daniel Holdom, is suspected of impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson to gain access to her bank accounts. She has not been charged but was yesterday assisting South Australian police with inquiries.

Ms Passmore was left wheelchair-bound one month later, after the crash which killed two of her children on September 15, 2008.

Just three months later, while Ms Passmore was still in hospital, Holdom allegedly killed Ms Pearce-Stevenson in the Belanglo Forest.'

So, were Karlie's trips in Alice Springs possibly to visit this woman?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...587103274?sv=47b9bd17aec593c38649455271156eca

It says survivors were flown to Alice Springs.

I'm glad that at least she's talking.

We also don't know if she was forced to participate in the identity fraud. If your bound to a wheelchair, helpless and you have nobody to take care of you, you might do things you normally would run from.

And she must have known that Karlie was beaten to death by the man that put her in a wheelchair and caused the death of her children. So what do you do if you could be next?

We just don't know how much she did, why she did it. And if she was threatened we just don't know. Let's wait and see first.

(do I need a link that states this woman was in a car crash caused by the suspect? I'm not kidding mods, I just don't want to be banned).

The link has already been posted numerous times, so no, you don't need to post it again. If someone questions you about your reference to the car crash, be prepared to post the link again.

'Karlie Pearce-Stevenson: Man accused of murder in SA crash that killed two children'

Ashley Mullany and staff reporters
October 29, 2015 6:32pm AEST

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...587373114?sv=9a9deec8a49a0adc5d0bd32a492704ac

'The man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson [Daniel James Holdom] was behind the wheel of a car that rolled in Outback South Australia, leaving his girlfriend paralysed and killing her two children.

Holdom’s then girlfriend, Hazel Passmore, was left wheelchair-bound and her two children, aged nine and six, were killed in the crash.

Holdom’s 4WD rolled on the Stuart Highway about 10pm on Wednesday, September 15, 2008.'

I have no words...... this is all taking a bit to process.
My heart aches for Karlie and Khandalyce's
family :(
Night everyone...I'm tucking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads