AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Passmore now lives at Davoren Park in Adelaide’s northern suburbs. In recent days she has been questioned by detectives investigating the murders of Karlie and her two-year-old daughter Khandalyce, whose body was found in a suitcase beside a highway near Wynarka in SA.

It is understood Ms Passmore has been questioned over identity theft and the use of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s phone and bank card in the years following the murder.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...587103274?sv=47b9bd17aec593c38649455271156eca

there is no excuse for this crime at all, but I do wonder whether or not they all lost the plot after the accident?

who knows......this could not get any more despicable.

and the biggest horror, after Khandalyce being in the news for months and months - they knew all along, which leads me to believe someone planted that suitcase so these mongrels could pay for what they have done.

I'm sorry! I got a little bit too emotional about what I was reading and didn't think before posting.

I wonder if the two women involved have knowledge of one another?
I was just doing my grocery shopping and had a thought.. What if poor Khandles bones showed signs of malnutrition or starvation? Would this show that she was kept alive after Karlie? Could she have been punished by this woman as being the child of someone else? When DH had taken the life of her two children and left her in a wheel chair after the car accident?

*correction of initials

and the biggest horror, after Khandalyce being in the news for months and months - they knew all along, which leads me to believe someone planted that suitcase so these mongrels could pay for what they have done.

Have always though that - its just about the only explanation I can come up with for the suitcase being placed next to a busy highway.

Of course there might be a more obvious reason - they are just dumb.

Since Ms Passmore is paralysed I think someone else had to dump the suitcase. Would she have been able to get it behind that original bush where the bones were?

I don't know much about the extent of her injuries or the impact it might have on her ability to do things like throw a suitcase or manoeuvre her wheelchair across to the dumping place.

I apologise if my post is ignorant or offensive. I don't know much about this, as an able bodied person.

Link it up, folks!

Rule of thumb:

No link; no post.

And be sure your link is an acceptable one, (MSM, LE). "Someone's" Facebook or Twitter page doesn't fly.

:tyou:

Rules: Etiquette & Information

From day one and until I am proven wrong I believe 100 percent that the suitcase was placed there wanting someone to find it. I believe whoever put it there wanted the crime to come out and the perps to be caught.

Can anyone link me to the post that stated in the media what other names DH goes by?

From day one and until I am proven wrong I believe 100 percent that the suitcase was placed there wanting someone to find it. I believe whoever put it there wanted the crime to come out and the perps to be caught.

Any ideas on who that might be?

There must be more to this, the news report I saw was quick to deny they thought the person in the wheelchair was the fraudster etc.

Any ideas on who that might be?

Perhaps a landlord, parent, sibling, friend, housekeeper, contractor, personal care worker, enemy, prison buddy ... anyone really. It looked to me too, that the suitcase was meant to be found, and not hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966