AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DNA of more than 14,000 criminals is now on a database, following compulsory testing of certain prisoners in NSW jails.
Under the regime, which began in January 2001, police have the power to take DNA samples from prisoners deemed serious offenders.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/11/01/1067597201209.html?from=storyrhs

<Modsnip> is it possible that dna might have connected him to her remains? Other evidence we know of is that his cellphone pinged from the location her remains were found. Is DNA perhaps another link/evidence that connect him.

I also wonder if his DNA might have been found on the suitcase?

Posting this one more time for people that still don't get it!

Take Note: Daniel Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce Stevenson and the laws of sub judice now apply. This means that his case is under judicial consideration. His prior convictions are off limits here and any mention of them will be deleted immediately.

Do not post anything here that could be detrimental to the prosecution of this case. If there is anything you're unsure of, feel free to contact me privately.

so it was purchased 2 days after the accident when DH and HP would have been in hospital

Did this accident prompt Karlie to move or travel on somewhere? Where?
It will be interesting to know where Karlie was living at the time and THEN where was she going.

Karlie might have been a Good Samaritan & taking items to them in hospital.

Re time line and when Centrelink identified an issue and stopped the family payments to KPS account. if Khandalyce had been living, she would have been expected to have her DTP/ varicella immunisations at 4 years old. I have an inkling and not too sure, maybe someone in the thread knows, that if you don't immunise your child some kind of flag comes up at Centrelink, cause there is a payment of some kind you are supposed to get. In 2012 Khandalyce would have turned 4 years old.

Khandalyce would have turned 6 in 2012 as she was born in 2006 and deceased in 2008, aged 2.

<Modsnip>, is it possible that dna might have connected him to her remains? Other evidence we know of is that his cellphone pinged from the location her remains were found. Is DNA perhaps another link/evidence that connect him.

I also wonder if his DNA might have been found on the suitcase?

With the amazing forensic science already implemented to ID K&K I would not be surprised to find out there's more DNA related outcomes.

The court case is going to offer up some serious science. Whoever is in the jury is going to have to process a lot.

There's some pretty cool stuff happening around constructing a face from DNA. Imagine if Karlie had have been able to be identified based on a picture built from her DNA sequence! Better yet, if her killers DNA was present - hey presto here's what they look like.

"The face of a killer constructed from DNA left at the scene of a crime: it sounds like science fiction. But revealing the face of a criminal based on their genes may be closer than we think."

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33054762

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did this accident prompt Karlie to move or travel on somewhere? Where?
It will be interesting to know where Karlie was living at the time and THEN where was she going.

Karlie might have been a Good Samaritan & taking items to them in hospital.

I have seen nothing to suggest it, but I have wondered if KPS may have spent time wherever HP was after the accident (in Adelaide or in the Alice) in order to care for her and her remaining child and help out as she could.

I have seen nothing to suggest it, but I have wondered if KPS may have spent time wherever HP was after the accident (in Adelaide or in the Alice) in order to care for her and her remaining child and help out as she could.
Imo this makes perfect sense .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IMO Karlie purchased the suitcase. After she was murdered it was in her car (with the clothes) and the killer hid it.

I am not 100% convinced about who I think killed Khandalyce but clearly they knew her Mum and knew she was dead too. The person with this knowledge didn't necessarily kill Karlie. After someone killed Khandalyce the killer probably stored her body in the same hiding place as the suitcase.

Then later, we all know what happened.

So I just started using the mobile version, or was rather forced to as it changed automatically -
I can bo longer "thank" posts and posts arent numbered, also I cant post photos - I went past the Wynarka spot the other day (mallee resident) and it has grown and photos been added. People are still maintaining it with new flowers and angels - its lovely

So I just started using the mobile version, or was rather forced to as it changed automatically -
I can bo longer "thank" posts and posts arent numbered, also I cant post photos - I went past the Wynarka spot the other day (mallee resident) and it has grown and photos been added. People are still maintaining it with new flowers and angels - its lovely

Thanks so much for this, how beautiful to hear that people care so much!

If you click on the post a thank option should come up. Also when you reply to a thread you should get a little pic symbol to use to add photos.

MOO!!

Thanks for the link, Soso.
There is the answer to the insurance questions posed here earlier.
If the vehicle was rented we can assume it had proper cover.

Thanks for the link, Soso.
There is the answer to the insurance questions posed here earlier.
If the vehicle was rented we can assume it had proper cover.

Motor vehicle insured = private rehab facility.
Above knee amputation = more difficultly prosthesis wise.

The story of two grey Commodore station wagons and two red Commodore station wagons

Paraphrased
DH had been yawning and HP asked did he want her to drive he declined the offer.
Not long after she made him pull over as he was drifting over the road.
They stopped for 15 - 20 mins about a half hour later she screamed when she saw 2 roo's in the south bound lane.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...used-fatal-crash/story-fni6uo1m-1227598026233

Were they travelling south toward Adelaide?
Or did the roo hop onto north bound lane?

So much travel up and down that highway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste