AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The former manager of Rabbit photos said they would have bought camera equipment, batteries or printed photo's.
I have checked I worked that Monday.
I did all the printing and eftpos transactions the former camera store owner said.
People have been talking how they came through Mt Gambier and wonder if the suitcase was purchased at Strandbags.

I am guessing they could have.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...589527623?sv=90cacb62f43325289e7503f1fc6e2b63
Belanglo State Forest murder: Candid photo of young Karlie Pearce-Stevenson
October 31, 2015

Trooper, perhaps she was a bit unhinged. I mean, she is probably codependant personality in a relationship with a sociopath, he. He crashes the car and kills 2 of her children. Enough to unhinge any mum. Then she loses her leg. Now, this crash happened at Marla, in the NT and a more remote and godforsaken place yo have a crash you could never invent. How long did she have to sit, with her 2 dead children and a mangled leg in the car before help arrived? Enough to unhinge her again.
Then she is told, we can't save your leg. Then she is in hospital, already suffering God knows what misery and torment, and he has an affair with KPS. She must have HATED that girl. She probably channeled all her hate into her and blamed her for all the bad things that happened. She certainly didn't blame it on DH cause she got back with him after.

Is there evidence that HP knew that DH had an affair with Karlie while HP was in hospital and rehab, or are we just assuming she knew?

Then there is the well dressed suitcase man, and the other woman? Who is this, other woman?

Who dresses well in outback SA on a highway? Have police queried HP about suitcase man?

<brevity> I think he is holding out, back in Cessnock about this, but throwing out enough hints re Hazel and Hazels involvement.
what is certain is that both of them know which did, and who did what. And when.

I think they know he did it but have to be very mindful of where he did it. They need to charge him in the correct State or Territory or they could ruin the case.

And this is where it gets complicated. If DH did in fact kill Khandalyce in S.A. he will be extradited from NSW To S.A. to face that charge. If he is found guilty of Karlie's murder in NSW, he will be jailed in NSW and when he's served his time for that crime, the South Australian police will be waiting for him to take him across the border to stand trial for Khandalyce's murder.

Anybody else think the lack of people around attempting to shield HP from the press is unusual? A lot of the time in these sorts of situations, there are an abundance of friends/family etc hanging around having little spats with the press.

Yes, I was thinking maybe they took the kids with them because no one wanted to help them out by minding the kids

And this is where it gets complicated. If DH did in fact kill Khandalyce in S.A. he will be extradited from NSW To S.A. to face that charge. If he is found guilty of Karlie's murder in NSW, he will be jailed in NSW and when he's served his time for that crime, the South Australian police will be waiting for him to take him across the border to stand trial for Khandalyce's murder.

Exactly - they will need every t crossed and every i dotted to make sure this goes smoothly.

Exactly - they will need every t crossed and every i dotted to make sure this goes smoothly.

Sorry for quoting myself :)

If in fact it happened in the ACT it would then be a Federal Case, would it not?

THE former partner of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s alleged killer has been questioned directly about the murders of the young mum and her toddler daughter Khandalyce during almost four hours of interrogation at the Elizabeth Police Station.

It was the second time in four days Hazel Passmore had been questioned. Previous interviews are understood to have focused on the fraudulent use of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s identity. Yesterday’s interview was “under caution”, which means she was formally warned that anything she said could link her to a crime

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...591043079?sv=f4bfd19024b76c7914834feff1409185
:hanging:

One thing that bothers me is that if they know someone in a wheelchair attended Centrelink I'm guessing they have cctv footage. If it was HP then why have they not arrested her? Is it to keep her talking? I just don't understand. Are they keeping her on their good side to get more info? But surely if the arrested her they would put her in a more vunerable position and she might be more likely to talk. Is it possible it was not her as it would be pretty obvious it was due to the wheelchair. My only theory is that she was doing it as a favour as she believed Karlie was alive but could not attend. If not its just plain stupid. There is a huge stretch between benefit fraud and murder so I'm not convinced yet.
And on another note my toddler hates shoes and if I carry him or put him in the pram I don't care. God forbid it would be used to judge me as a criminal...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those members from SA - Is this site usually up to date? Is what I'm getting correct?

https://www.ecom.transport.sa.gov.au/et/checkRegistrationExpiryDate.do

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cars.jpg
    Cars.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 558
The media has certainly portrayed a 'love triangle' . There is no proof HP knew or not. And KPS was having trouble with her family at the end of 2008 and subsequently left Alice Springs. Maybe the trouble was over him? Maybe they just all assumed it was him she left with.

Sorry for quoting myself :)

If in fact it happened in the ACT it would then be a Federal Case, would it not?

No. If Khandalyce's murder occurred in the ACT, the trial would be held in the ACT Supreme Court, under ACT jurisdiction, same as a State Supreme Court.

One thing that bothers me is that if they know someone in a wheelchair attended Centrelink I'm guessing they have cctv footage. If it was HP then why have they not arrested her? Is it to keep her talking? I just don't understand. Are they keeping her on their good side to get more info? But surely if the arrested her they would put her in a more vunerable position and she might be more likely to talk. Is it possible it was not her as it would be pretty obvious it was due to the wheelchair. My only theory is that she was doing it as a favour as she believed Karlie was alive but could not attend. If not its just plain stupid. There is a huge stretch between benefit fraud and murder so I'm not convinced yet.
And on another note my toddler hates shoes and if I carry him or put him in the pram I don't care. God forbid it would be used to judge me as a criminal...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get around in bare feet as much as possible. It is very good for you to get your bare feet on the earth! I also encourage my daughter to do the same. I'm not sure why it's looked down on, it's not good to wear shoes constantly IMO. I mean they are not made like they used to be. Once upon a time you were fitted for shoes.

Both those cars are currently unregistered.

Also, if police have her on the fraud charge, they may be keeping her free so as to not appear to be focusing on the fraud over the murder, and possibly trying to glean more information from her about the murder before taking any action on the fraud front.

From what I know of Centrelink, they will not let such a high profile case go unpunished.

Imo only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member