AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be pedantic of me, but I have trouble with the phrase "[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]fled with $25k drug debt".[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You could flee FROM a debt.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You could flee WITH the money.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]But you can't flee WITH a debt.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So I want to know:

A. Did she have a debt and was scared of those who might be trying to recoup it, and so fled, as in running away.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If so, did she flee to Canberra, going the longest way via Mt Gambier in search of somewhere safe where she could hide from her debtors?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
OR
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]B. Did she flee with the money she had been given by someone to purchase drugs?
And assuming someone caught up with her, where and how did they find her?

OR
C. Did she vanish intentionally for a while after Dec 2008 but was actually found and killed later than that?
[/FONT]

Were the violent deaths to send a message to the rest of the community? This is what happens to people who owe drug debts? What happened to Khandalese after Karlie was murdered? I hope not what I am thinking?

How did they find her? What was the payout for her murder?

Can someone please paraphrase the news article about the $25,000 as it is paywalled, thank you

Karlie had a drug debt of $25,000 before she was killed.
She had been doing drug runs between Adelaide and Darwin.
Person stating this is her grandmother's partner/carer.
Grandmother, Connie Duffy, died in 2011 but had previously been charged with drug possession in 2010.
Family pleaded with her not to take Khandalyce with her.
She was heavily involved with DH.
Grandmother raised the alarm about Karlie being missing in late 2008.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rings-25-000-debt-murdered.html#ixzz3qihL8Nbj

Before KPS was murdered she had a 25 K drug debt.
2 weeks ago police have confirmed they received information through crimstoppers from a man that had lived with Karlies grandmother to help care for her.
The grandmother had been charged in 2010 with possessing a commercial amount of cannabis. She passed away in August 2010.
This man was also charged with possession of cannabis.
KPS had also lived with her grandmother in her teens.
The informant claims KPs was doing drug runs Darwin - Adelaide.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/.../story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241?from=google_rss
Karlie Pearce-Stevenson fled Alice Springs with $25,000 drug debt, police investigators told

It may be pedantic of me, but I have trouble with the phrase "[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]fled with $25k drug debt".[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You could flee FROM a debt.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You could flee WITH the money.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]But you can't flee WITH a debt.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So I want to know:

A. Did she have a debt and was scared of those who might be trying to recoup it, and so fled, as in running away.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If so, did she flee to Canberra, going the longest way via Mt Gambier in search of somewhere safe where she could hide from her debtors?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
OR
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]B. Did she flee with the money she had been given by someone to purchase drugs?
And assuming someone caught up with her, where and how did they find her?

OR
C. Did she vanish intentionally for a while after Dec 2008 but was actually found and killed later than that?
[/FONT]

Theoretically you could flee with a debt then obtain another after fleeing.
Hope that makes sense.
Rob Peter to pay Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members