AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of health care workers in rural and remote Australia are from overseas. They may be traveling or working rurally in order to gain citizenship (you must work in rural areas in order to emigrate to Australia as the positions are hard to fill). Perhaps the dentist trained in Europe? And the European style dental work gave LE the idea Karlie was foreign?

It was actually the isotrope (?) analysis that indicated she was possibly from Eastern Europe. Karlie had "western style dentistry" consistent with most people in Australia.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/somebodys-daughter-20120205-1t8r9.html

I've read the above in other articles before too, but they are hard to find now as they are buried under all the new ones. I think LE was just grasping at straws trying to identity her and were turning to all kinds of forensics, including less reliable ones such as the facial reconstruction.

I sincerely doubt this was a crime of passion.

As DCI Bray said "we followed the money".

I sincerely doubt this was a crime of passion.

As DCI Bray said "we followed the money".

I'm not sure that quote didn't refer to Karlie's, and those of the people who defrauded her's, movements which subsequently lead the whole investigation rather than to alleged 'drug money'.

Beating someone to death is intimate, more intimate than stabbing someone, and more intimate again than shooting them, which is how most runaway drug runners/narks would be dispatched.

$20000 is 100 ounces of dope, which wont fit in a nappy bag
Im not up to speed on pricing of dope, but 2 kilos would be quite bulky. Maybe about a suitcase. Maybe they bought a kilo of cabbage and a pack of Whizzfizz?
We are speculating that was what the suitcase was for. Speculation is the cases were ditched before the drug dogs.
I was speculating it was bought in MT Gambier, near the border which is why the purchase was made down there

Were all the suitcases found along the highways Murray, Lanza suitcases? Now we know Wynarka was not the only path.
Did someone have a Lanza fetish?

With all the discussion about the Lanza suitcase being used to conceal $25,000 (250 x $100 notes at the least) or drugs (x amount x y type of drug) wouldn't it be easier to hide it/them, say, inside/underneath/behind a child's car seat or in a box of nappies? Why buy luggage as large as the Lanza suitcase as well as using such an obvious place to hide contraband that it's screaming out to be searched? It doesn't make sense.

I honestly don't think the suitcase was purchased for anything more than to keep someone's clothes inside it after they freaked out and wanted to disappear and deny their responsibility for a tragic accident. They had the perfect 'vehicle' to do just that.

Maybe that same someone had also heard scuttlebutt emanating from Alice Springs about a windfall the person they were travelling with was supposed to have received and tried to secure it for themselves, with further tragic results but I don't buy that.

The violent nature of Karlie's death, as alluded to by investigators, smacks of a crime of passion to me. You don't beat a woman and her little girl to death unless you have an intimate relationship with them. Something happened on their last journey to evoke at least one outburst of a murderous rage. Just what it was; we may never know but I don't think it was drugs or money in a Lanza suitcase.

I know nappies lol 2 kilo, I guess whether it has been compressed. But it would also stink to high heaven.

They found 3 suitcases in the Murray region? Were the suitcases discarded post Canberra?

[SBM].

Im not up to speed on pricing of dope, but 2 kilos would be quite bulky. Maybe about a suitcase. Maybe they bought a kilo of cabbage and a pack of Whizzfizz?
We are speculating that was what the suitcase was for. Speculation is the cases were ditched before the drug dogs.
I was speculating it was bought in MT Gambier, near the border which is why the purchase was made down there

Were all the suitcases found along the highways Murray, Lanza suitcases? Now we know Wynarka was not the only path.
Did someone have a Lanza fetish?

It's all speculation, crabby. I'm not saying anyone's wrong, per se. I just find it hard to reconcile the CS nark as having any credibility, given the length of time it's taken them to report Karlie's alleged 'drug running' and then to pass that information on to MSM, no less. I call b*******. So, they suddenly got an attack of conscience and are willing to be targetted by drug king pins in at least two states? *adjusts tinfoil hat*

As for the trail of Lanza/non-Lanza suitcases along the interstate Ice Highway, who knows?

Ive taken it all with a grain of salt. Many of these women are subject to some pretty fancy salesmen. Unfortunately once they are hooked the drug removes a lot of emotion in what they do. Wed be idiots to spoon the porridge we have been fed.

Like I say to people. You would be a fool to judge before we know what 'actually' happened.

After all, that world is full of lies.

It's all speculation, crabby. I'm not saying anyone's wrong, per se. I just find it hard to reconcile the CS nark as having any credibility, given the length of time it's taken them to report Karlie's alleged 'drug running' and then to pass that information on to MSM, no less. I call b*******. So, they suddenly got an attack of conscience and are willing to be targetted by drug king pins in at least two states? *adjusts tinfoil hat*

As for the trail of Lanza/non-Lanza suitcases along the interstate Ice Highway, who knows?

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread and the previous one over the past week or so. On a mobile device and can't sit up for long due to injury which means I can't thank each of you individually. You've given me some great reading and something to think about while I recuperate.

Ive taken it all with a grain of salt. Many of these women are subject to some pretty fancy salesmen. Unfortunately once they are hooked the drug removes a lot of emotion in what they do. Wed be idiots to spoon the porridge we have been fed.

Like I say to people. You would be a fool to judge before we know what 'actually' happened.

After all, that world is full of lies.

It's not impossible that a young, single mother with broken dreams and a broken heart would turn to those types of people and get involved in self medicating and making stupid mistakes, unknowingly putting her, and her child's, life at risk. They are inclusive; seductive; manipulative. They see the innocent and vulnerable coming from a mile away.

As for me, I spat out the spoon (and the dummy) years ago. Now, I'm more content to sit, wait and watch, much like my cats. Why waste energy that could be better spent lying in the sunshine?

We may never know what actually happened, crabby, but I think you and I are old enough, and ugly enough, to find the closest thing thing there is to the truth in our crazy roundabout ways.

It's not lies per se, just 7 billion plus differing perspectives; alternate realities if you will and their world is a dark one.

Now, off to my time in the sun.

Im old, Im ugly and Ive seen way too many people that hate drugs get trapped. Drink spiking, you name it.
Ive lost 3 mates to it, and more on their way.

I guess their is plenty of people in this world saying they are not addicted to nicotine.

I have mates in LE that have been trained, you'll be stabbed like it was nothing to them. There is people elasing their children out to paedophiles to pay for the habit. That's why I laugh at this moral code that's portrayed to keep an image.

I have lost one mate 2 years ago. I got to look after his kids. Lucky one of them is at working age to hold the family together.
Its cost a couple of grand $$ I don't have though. One of the boys comes around and we talk about how things are going. He has had to grow up fast at 18 to look after his family. Im training him up for job betterment. Taught his daughter web development for her to start her own business in other things.

I have a niece that was fed the crap at 13 by a moron. We dealt with him.

Im lucky I have a very understanding wife.

Its left a big hole for the community to pay for.

Are you suggesting that the family knew she was dead and did nothing? Further that the grandmothers carer and source of the drug debt stories knew she had been murdered and did nothing but then calls crime stoppers and a journalist 6 years later? Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I should of said her friends or people involved like DH. I did not mean to suggest her family knew about her death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is people elasing their children out to paedophiles to pay for the habit.

Someone demanding of Karlie to do just that in order to pay for her drug money debt, could very well have triggered her murder.
Karlie refusing to let some pedophile near her child. And her killer to explode into rage over that could be exactly what happened.

Khandalyce being murdered some time after Karlie would support that theory.
If it's all about drugs, money voilence, DV and abuse, it would make sense 'they' tried to make money out of the poor child.

My theory on the lanza suitcase is that it was purchased due to Karlie and Khandalyce going there separate ways for a short period. There may have been another planned run up to Alice Springs and someone may have offered to look after Khandles so she didn't have to go on another long car ride. The extra suitcase was possibly purchased to separate their clothes as I think it's plausible that they were living out of the same bags or maybe Khandles bag was a lot smaller and most of her clothes were in her Mother's bag. Additional clothes and or toys etc.. may have been purchased on the way meaning everything may have not fit as it once did which is usual if you are travelling.

Wondering just who he actually said he was while living in Alice.
I was wondering if maybe on (paper at least) HP did break up with Marshall in 2009 and then took up with another Daniel that looked identical in another state.
You mean perhaps HP didn't want her family/friends to know she was still involved with the driver, and that that could account for one of his name-changes?

I'm not sure if you were linking that with Karlie also lying low . . . and I don't see what the connection would be.

IMO the stomping on may have be an attempt to conceal Karlie's visual identity, her killer would have had no idea of how long it would be before she was found. DNA id probably did not entered her alleged murder's mind, let's face it, he is a numpty of the highest order, he was still carrying around her ATM card 4-5 years later!

Someone demanding of Karlie to do just that in order to pay for her drug money debt, could very well have triggered her murder.
Karlie refusing to let some pedophile near her child. And her killer to explode into rage over that could be exactly what happened.

Khandalyce being murdered some time after Karlie would support that theory.
If it's all about drugs, money voilence, DV and abuse, it would make sense 'they' tried to make money out of the poor child.

I considered this too, Dutch. Not sure I want to go there at the moment. Might explain the brutal nature of their alleged murders and the estimated time lag between their deaths.

My theory on the lanza suitcase is that it was purchased due to Karlie and Khandalyce going there separate ways for a short period. There may have been another planned run up to Alice Springs and someone may have offered to look after Khandles so she didn't have to go on another long car ride. The extra suitcase was possibly purchased to separate their clothes as I think it's plausible that they were living out of the same bags or maybe Khandles bag was a lot smaller and most of her clothes were in her Mother's bag. Additional clothes and or toys etc.. may have been purchased on the way meaning everything may have not fit as it once did which is usual if you are travelling.

I hadn't thought about this inky. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart