AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DH having Karlie's card, his sister storing her personal effects and Khandalyce's birth certificate etc all reeks to me of control and insurance. Off you go and do this little job and that little job interstate for us to pay off our/your debt and when you come back you can have your stuff back. You have a lot of control over someone if they cant get to their bank account, cant get to their personal effects to prove it is their bank account....etc.
I would hazard a guess even Khandalyce has been used as insurance to make sure Karlie returned.
I would say that HP knew a large amount of this but not all. She is most likely involved in a big way and giving up the info she has is most likely her own way of keeping herself out of trouble.
She most likely was happy to see the back of Karlie if she thought that Karlie had been having a fling with her man....but probably also suspected that Karlie had come to a bad end. She may have been happy about that for a while (hell hath no fury) but then perhaps she may have also felt guilty especially knowing there was a little girl of a similar age to her own that was unaccounted for. And at the end of the day it would be DH that she has the most anger at for so many reasons and perhaps she is now directing all that fury at him to make sure he goes down. Lets not forget she has an awful lot of reason to be very angry with him.
I have no doubt she is spilling her guts and making sure she protects her own skin but lets also consider she could also have kept her mouth shut and no doubt no one would be any the wiser.

After the loss of those two kids in the traffic accident their family support allowance* would have been reduced and that would have added salt to the wound.

*Not sure of current terminology.

At the risk of sounding heartless those payments were for the children not the parents. The children had ceased to cost them. There is no salt to rub and the wounds were largely self inflicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makara are we going to have separate threads for the Mentions/Hearings etc like we did with GBC?

No, not at this stage Amee. GBC had a dedicated forum, hence we were able to have different threads within that forum. I'll check to see if a separate forum for this case is viable at the moment.

DH having Karlie's card, his sister storing her personal effects and Khandalyce's birth certificate etc all reeks to me of control and insurance. Off you go and do this little job and that little job interstate for us to pay off our/your debt and when you come back you can have your stuff back. You have a lot of control over someone if they cant get to their bank account, cant get to their personal effects to prove it is their bank account....etc.
I would hazard a guess even Khandalyce has been used as insurance to make sure Karlie returned.
I would say that HP knew a large amount of this but not all. She is most likely involved in a big way and giving up the info she has is most likely her own way of keeping herself out of trouble.
She most likely was happy to see the back of Karlie if she thought that Karlie had been having a fling with her man....but probably also suspected that Karlie had come to a bad end. She may have been happy about that for a while (hell hath no fury) but then perhaps she may have also felt guilty especially knowing there was a little girl of a similar age to her own that was unaccounted for. And at the end of the day it would be DH that she has the most anger at for so many reasons and perhaps she is now directing all that fury at him to make sure he goes down. Lets not forget she has an awful lot of reason to be very angry with him.
I have no doubt she is spilling her guts and making sure she protects her own skin but lets also consider she could also have kept her mouth shut and no doubt no one would be any the wiser.

The bizarre disposal and locality of the suitcase, to my mind, supports your theory of HP involvement.

At the risk of sounding heartless those payments were for the children not the parents. The children had ceased to cost them. There is no salt to rub and the wounds were largely self inflicted.

Not disagreeing with you. I meant the salt of greed.

The crash occurred on the Sturt Highway at Indulkana and Holdom’s rented sedan rolled three times.

He and Ms Passmore’s youngest child, Lauryn, escaped serious injury.

Ms Passmore, whose left leg had to be amputated above the knee, told police she “did not blame Marshall.”

<modsnip>

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...7598026233?sv=a7d547bef750eb90feec6c95d7fdb44
November 6, 2015 7:00am
SEAN FEWSTER chief court reporter The Advertiser

*If* Karlie was a drug runner - Who were her suppliers? Where do they fit into this - if they do??

*If* she had a 25k Debt - was the Debt ever repaid? ..... ETA: Realise there was an article that said it wasn't - It would certainly be interesting to know the source of that information - as that person would appear to have intimate knowledge of this group.

Obviously HP and Daniel weren't the only other individuals that Karlie was associating with ...

I'm waiting to hear who these other players were.

So, Karlie turned up a month prior HP accident. Karlie went missing 3 months after accident.

<modsnip> Was Karlie driving?

I don't think Karlie had a drug debt before she left Alice Springs. I think someone like DH lent Karlie $25000. I think gunga was picked up at Mt Gambier and taken to Canberra.
If it wasn't DH, someone else wanted Karlie dead. Someone else had a bounty on Karlies head for $25000 she borrowed.

*If* Karlie was a drug runner - Who were her suppliers? Where do they fit into this - if they do??

*If* she had a 25k Debt - was the Debt ever repaid?

Obviously HP and Daniel weren't the only other individuals that Karlie was associating with ...

I'm waiting to hear who these other players were.

I don't think Karlie had a drug debt before she left Alice Springs. I think someone like DH lent Karlie $25000. I think gunga was picked up at Mt Gambier and taken to Canberra.
If it wasn't DH, someone else wanted Karlie dead. Someone else had a bounty on Karlies head for $25000 she borrowed.

I'm still not convinced there was ever such a thing. That source is on the nose!

The source was from a member of the public. True, it was here say. Unfortunately the transient nature of the transactions is not helping, along with other information we cant talk about. If the image of Karlies health at the Marion when she had just arrived in Adelaide is any indication its leading to a bigger picture.

Im convinced there is enough evidence to talk about the concept. But not make judgement.

I'm still not convinced there was ever such a thing. That source is on the nose!

Ill look for it. Its an image taken by media from Hazels Facebook page

Nup, 5 minutes is enough looking that i wont get back. Ill remove the reference. Thanks

BBM: Please supply a link.

'Belanglo accused to face court in January'
Updated: 1:49 pm, Thursday, 12 November 2015
Sky News

'The alleged killer of Alice Spring mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson has had his case mentioned briefly in a Sydney court.

[Daniel] Holdom [41] did not appear at the Central Local Court when the matter was mentioned and he's due to appear in court via videolink on January 28.

Prosecutors have been given eight weeks to provide Holdom's lawyers with a rough outline of the case against him.

His lawyers did not apply for bail on his behalf and it was formally refused, meaning he will remain behind bars until his next court appearance.'

AAP

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/11/12/belanglo-accused-to-face-court-in-january.html

The source was from a member of the public. True, it was here say. Unfortunately the transient nature of the transactions is not helping, along with other information we cant talk about. If the image of Karlies health at the Marion when she had just arrived in Adelaide is any indication its leading to a bigger picture.

Im convinced there is enough evidence to talk about the concept. But not make judgement.

Agreed! It stinks to high heaven of drugs even without that $25k drug debt story. Maybe we should get a list together of our questions/clarifications and email the journalist! (I have a feeling there could be a modsnip in my future for that suggestion)

'Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's daughter's birth certificate found at house allegedly linked to accused killer Daniel James Holdom'
By Ava Benny-Morrison
Daily Liberal
Nov. 12, 2015, 1:25 p.m.

'Mr Holdom's murder charge was mentioned in Central Local Court on Thursday.

Mr Holdom's solicitor Tim Dick said he did not require his client to appear on screen via audio-visual link.

The court ordered the brief of evidence be served by January 7.

Mr Holdom did not apply for bail and it was formally refused.

He will appear in Central Local Court on January 28.'

The story 'Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's daughter's birth certificate found at house allegedly linked to accused killer Daniel James Holdom' first appeared in The Sydney Morning Herald

http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/stor...d-to-accused-killer-daniel-james-holdom/?cs=7

BBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member