AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or someone has fitted him up?

If criminals are smart, they don't leave any evidence. The crims in this case are just dumb ordinary run of the mill crims. No masterminds, and it was only dumb luck, on a number of fronts, that it wasn't all unraveled sooner.

I don't think he kept the suitcases and belongings as trophies. I just think he didn't know what else to do with them. he only knew if he dumped them and they were found, then questions would be asked. So he stashed them.

I think Karlie was killed by someone in a drug fuelled rage. No planning.

At that time, the only loose end (in the perps mind) was the little girl. Couldn't stomach the thought of killing in cold blood, but may have worked his way around to it, got fuelled up again to carry it out. Or maybe got someone else to do it.

Little girl ends up in the one suitcase that had been left with her, as it had mostly her stuff in it. Gets stashed somewhere separate to the other cases, but for whatever reason years later - house moving, death, guilt etc - someone decides to take it and dump it. They want it to be found, but it can't be found somewhere where it would lead back to them. Plenty of rubbish along the road by Wynarka, it gets chucked out then.

I think a birth certificate belonging to a person that has been murdered, but not found, would be most useful in the future. A whole new ID right there.

I don't think there was too much forward planning going on with this lot. I think it was more spur of the moment type action going on, along with a good dose of thinking they were cleverer than they actually were, and a big hunk of sheer luck as well. The lack of data matching across states that is currently on offer in Australia only aided them.

I think LE have a lot more on him, and I think they know probably ten times as much as they have released, at least.

MOO.

Possibly the car, or a motel somewhere.

They were so mobile it could literally be anywhere in Australia.

Weve heard nothing publicly after the appeal from motel owners so I imagine SAPOL have managed to put together a pretty good timeline.

They are working on breaking the Accomplices imo.

DH is too experienced to open his mouth and say a damn thing except "not guilty".

I imagine that will be his plea today, he will be remanded in custody for trial.

And so the ugly anticlimax begins. Its all going to come spilling out in a horrific tale in the courts. One will squeal, probably old girl HP.

Well done to SAPOL for their fantastic work. Like dogs with a bone on major crime, they really are.

I wouldn't wanna be ya, P Fambly. I bet you're all going through the SAPOL wringer, as I type this. Raids and DUI's and Questioning on Matters, following them about, the full treatment.

:shame:
I'm batting on your team Sapphiresteel

Dragged as in asked "politely" to come in .. She never went on her own accord.

Yes she was asked to come in, another attempt to rattle her nerves for 4 hours and another 4 hours..they know she isn't going anywhere in a hurry and nor are they, time is on their side.

I guess there is shame involved due to the little girl involved. When the truth be told.

Ummm, I'm confused. So K&K arrived in SA a month BEFORE the accident? Also, I thought HP's family lived in Alice Springs? Isn't that where she is from? Didn't her and DH live in Alice prior to the accident? I thought the were on holiday when the accident happened?

They were in Darwin around July/August, then the accident in SA Nov, then Kharlie killed in Dec. What a crazy few months for all of them. I can totally imagine self-medicating with a lot of drugs going on after the accident. What a messed up period. Especially as they were obviously already mixed up in a criminal world/culture prior to the accident.

So if the 2 suitcases found at the sister's are K&K's, then the suitcase Khandles was found in is not theirs? Perhaps it is one of the suitcases DH & HP were travelling with when they had their accident? I still think SA authorities would have given their belongings from the accident (travelling with 2 adults, 3 kids makes for a lot of luggage speaking from personal experience) back to them in SA so there are a number of possibilities for suitcases. Also, sounds like all the contents from said suitcases could have been very mixed up. Perhaps Khandalyces little body & clothes was thrown (after a time of being in another case perhaps) into one of these other suitcases containing clothes from the other children (explaining the different sizes/gender clothing). Makes me think that during such a messy period that maybe the suitcases were too hard to sort out, perhaps all mixed in together... rather than trophy-keeping, could it be he couldn't face going through it all as there were sentimental things inside belonging to the children who died? He might be a monster but we can't assume he isn't capable of feeling normal emotions as well. I have no idea how much sense I have just made, sounded OK in my head... lol.

Possibly the car, or a motel somewhere.

They were so mobile it could literally be anywhere in Australia.

Weve heard nothing publicly after the appeal from motel owners so I imagine SAPOL have managed to put together a pretty good timeline.

They are working on breaking the Accomplices imo.

DH is too experienced to open his mouth and say a damn thing except "not guilty".

I imagine that will be his plea today, he will be remanded in custody for trial.

And so the ugly anticlimax begins. Its all going to come spilling out in a horrific tale in the courts. One will squeal, probably old girl HP.

Well done to SAPOL for their fantastic work. Like dogs with a bone on major crime, they really are.

I wouldn't wanna be ya, P Fambly. I bet you're all going through the SAPOL wringer, as I type this. Raids and DUI's and Questioning on Matters, following them about, the full treatment.

Who's P Fambly?

[video=twitter;664611453484204033]https://twitter.com/DanBox10/status/664611453484204033[/video]

Daniel Holdom didn't appear-back in court January 28th-Dan Box

[video=twitter;664611453484204033]https://twitter.com/DanBox10/status/664611453484204033[/video]

Was this supposed to be a personal appearance or another video appearance? I'm assuming personal due to the earlier tweet from Dan Box, alluding to something going on in the cells.

No appearance. Brief hearing. Back in court January 28..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's P Fambly?

Sorry.

I meant HP's direct family, who will be getting the SAPOL treatment.

Everyone in her life will be getting pulled over, drink tested, drug tested, homes searched, pulled in for questioning, phones tracked, followed, bugged and watched.

Everyone who has the tiniest outstanding parking fine will be arrested. On a Friday Night just before a long weekend.

Oops remand is full, lets stick you in Yatala for a wee holiday alongside rapists and murderers. 3 whole days. While we tear your house to ribbons legally.

Don't like that? Start talking then.

They will park outside the pub and pull over her friends.

They will blatantly follow her nearest and dearest.

The pressure they can build around a suspect, is absolutely limitless. Think about it. They can and do haunt not only the suspect, but the suspects loved ones, which will stab anyone where it hurts.

Someone snaps eventually and starts blabbing. Or, they get set up and taped blabbing.

In this case we already know there's 4 suspects. That's a lot of mouths that chances are, have each confided in at least one person. Which makes 8 people who directly know at least part of what happened.

8 people who are being hounded by SAPOL, all day every day.

x however many people those people confided in - police will go as hard as they have to ...especially in this case where there may well be paedophilia involved.

Was this supposed to be a personal appearance or another video appearance? I'm assuming personal due to the earlier tweet from Dan Box, alluding to something going on in the cells.

I presumed it was going to be via video link. In any case "after a brief hearing" ... what happened???? The prosecution and defence must have said something. There's no way nothing happened in court, especially being as it's been adjourned until 28 January.

It was supposed to be via Video link from what I remember.

OMIGOD hes not going to appear until Jan 28th!! Whats going on?????

Aussie courts.

Its near Christmas and they close down.

Also to give police plenty of time to get more evidence. Heigh ho! Christmas in Supermax for you Holdem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway