AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had different names so I wouldn't be surprised if he had different licences from different states.

That's a possibility, too, sleep. I'm just interested in who (else), how, when and why, the people involved (including poor little Khandalyce) moved from SA to the ACT and back again. Don't ask me specifically why just yet. As you know, the cogs in my brain turn slowly after (what may or may not be) trivia is inserted.

I haven't seen this before. It is on Twitter from Dan Box and is from Nov 6th.

Man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson moved to her hometown months before she disappeared m.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/ka…
3:12 PM - 6 Nov 2015
Karlie murder accused was living in Alice
The man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson moved to her home town in the months before the 20-year-old dis*appeared after telling her family she wanted to travel Australia with her daught...

Dan Box ‏@DanBox10
Man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson moved to her hometown months before she disappeared

OT - meanwhile on Twitter it looks like Charles and Camilla are having a lovely time...................

Please bear in mind that Hazel has not been charged with any offence, nor have the police indicated that they suspect her of any offence.
Is fair to write derogatory statements about a person who should be treated as innocent until proven guilty?
The only thing we can say for sure is that she is the FORMER partner of the accused..

This may or may not be the start

[video=twitter;664594458315476993]https://twitter.com/DanBox10/status/664594458315476993[/video]

IMO the most likely reason Hazel drove herself to the police and volunteered information for two days is that she is herself the crimestoppers caller. I think she is the person who suspected the body was Khandalyce.

not charged .... but still didn't disclose her knowledge without being found and dragged into the station.

OT - meanwhile on Twitter it looks like Charles and Camilla are having a lovely time...................

Yes, indeed. I was thinking exactly the same thing. Good to know 9 news has its priorities (not) ...

IMO the most likely reason Hazel drove herself to the police and volunteered information for two days is that she is herself the crimestoppers caller. I think she is the person who suspected the body was Khandalyce.

Someone that called crimestoppers wouldn't need a couple of lawyers and an SC - IMO

Yes, indeed. I was thinking exactly the same thing. Good to know 9 news has its priorities (not) ...

Gawd even NSW Police are livestreaming it on Periscope :gaah:

If criminals are smart, they don't leave any evidence. The crims in this case are just dumb ordinary run of the mill crims. No masterminds, and it was only dumb luck, on a number of fronts, that it wasn't all unraveled sooner.

I don't think he kept the suitcases and belongings as trophies. I just think he didn't know what else to do with them. he only knew if he dumped them and they were found, then questions would be asked. So he stashed them.

I think Karlie was killed by someone in a drug fuelled rage. No planning.

At that time, the only loose end (in the perps mind) was the little girl. Couldn't stomach the thought of killing in cold blood, but may have worked his way around to it, got fuelled up again to carry it out. Or maybe got someone else to do it.

Little girl ends up in the one suitcase that had been left with her, as it had mostly her stuff in it. Gets stashed somewhere separate to the other cases, but for whatever reason years later - house moving, death, guilt etc - someone decides to take it and dump it. They want it to be found, but it can't be found somewhere where it would lead back to them. Plenty of rubbish along the road by Wynarka, it gets chucked out then.

I think a birth certificate belonging to a person that has been murdered, but not found, would be most useful in the future. A whole new ID right there.

I don't think there was too much forward planning going on with this lot. I think it was more spur of the moment type action going on, along with a good dose of thinking they were cleverer than they actually were, and a big hunk of sheer luck as well. The lack of data matching across states that is currently on offer in Australia only aided them.

I think LE have a lot more on him, and I think they know probably ten times as much as they have released, at least.

MOO.

not charged .... but still didn't disclose her knowledge without being found and dragged into the station.

Where did you read she was "dragged"?
She met with a lawyer and then drove herself to the station.

Dragged as in asked "politely" to come in .. She never went on her own accord.
Where did you read she was "dragged"?
She met with a lawyer and then drove herself to the station.

Someone that called crimestoppers wouldn't need a couple of lawyers and an SC - IMO

Unless they were about to tell the police all about a large drug running operation that they had known the details of and wanted to be sure they weren't going to get themself into trouble .

Is there even any indication (fact not rumour) that shows when they were no longer a couple?
Please bear in mind that Hazel has not been charged with any offence, nor have the police indicated that they suspect her of any offence.
Is fair to write derogatory statements about a person who should be treated as innocent until proven guilty?
The only thing we can say for sure is that she is the FORMER partner of the accused..

seems about right.
just need to tighten the screws

If criminals are smart, they don't leave any evidence. The crims in this case are just dumb ordinary run of the mill crims. No masterminds, and it was only dumb luck, on a number of fronts, that it wasn't all unraveled sooner.

I don't think he kept the suitcases and belongings as trophies. I just think he didn't know what else to do with them. he only knew if he dumped them and they were found, then questions would be asked. So he stashed them.

I think Karlie was killed by someone in a drug fuelled rage. No planning.

At that time, the only loose end (in the perps mind) was the little girl. Couldn't stomach the thought of killing in cold blood, but may have worked his way around to it, got fuelled up again to carry it out. Or maybe got someone else to do it.

Little girl ends up in the one suitcase that had been left with her, as it had mostly her stuff in it. Gets stashed somewhere separate to the other cases, but for whatever reason years later - house moving, death, guilt etc - someone decides to take it and dump it. They want it to be found, but it can't be found somewhere where it would lead back to them. Plenty of rubbish along the road by Wynarka, it gets chucked out then.

I think a birth certificate belonging to a person that has been murdered, but not found, would be most useful in the future. A whole new ID right there.

I don't think there was too much forward planning going on with this lot. I think it was more spur of the moment type action going on, along with a good dose of thinking they were cleverer than they actually were, and a big hunk of sheer luck as well. The lack of data matching across states that is currently on offer in Australia only aided them.

I think LE have a lot more on him, and I think they know probably ten times as much as they have released, at least.

MOO.

The first call, on October 8, "nominated Khandalyce as possibly being the little girl in the suitcase".

"The initial caller identified that Karlie and Khandalyce had been missing since about 2009, although at the time of the call there wasn't a missing person report in existence," Detective Superintendent Bray said.

He said the "caller advised us that Karlie and Khandalyce had been reported missing in 2009" but it was shelved a week later after Northern Territory

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...ed-breakthrough-in-suitcase-girl-case/6873196

Is there even any indication (fact not rumour) that shows when they were no longer a couple?

Not that I have heard.
Just as there is nothing except conjecture rhat Karlie was sexually involved with him after he split up with Hazel.

The headline says she's a Key Suspect.

Not a Key Witness.

This is a green light sleuth wise I believe.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...ephensons-identity-fraud-20151029-gklz45.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member