AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courts list all cases/mentions to be heard on the day at the same time eg 9.30am - there is no list number so he could be last on the list for the day.

Thanks for the links, Makara. I can understand, as they are dated later than the one I quoted, that it could be inferred that Belanglo was the primary crime scene.

Nevertheless, at the risk of being pedantic, I just can't rely on reports that the pings from DJH's phone being traced to 'near the location where Pearce-Stevenson's remains were found around the time of her death [...] on either 14 or 15 December 2008.' in the Guardian article (link below) give a precise location of Karlie's actual death:

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...glo-forest-near-mothers-remains-police-allege
Thursday 29 October 2015 19.49 AEDT

The Daily Telegraph article (link below) states 'Karlie [...] was violently murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008 in the notorious Belanglo State Forest in NSW.' which kind of contradicts the Guardian's article regarding Karlie's place of death (and the statement by DS Bray in the article I quoted earlier in the thread).

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ance-with-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227586153756
October 29, 2015 5:40pm

I guess the most accurate details of Karlie's death and how her remains came to be dumped in the Belanglo State Forest will, hopefully, come out at DJH's trial.

Is there proof that HP posed her child as Khandalyce and also, HP could not have been an accomplice to the murders if it took place when police say it did, as I am of the firm belief she was still in either hospital or rehab at that time.

Hi Karo

1. no proof (this is not a court room) but there is evidence in that SAPOL leaked HP to the media (highly unusual...extremely) and declared "a woman in a wheelchair" pretended to be Karlie, twice.

At HP's local bank no less.

I suggest this is strong Evidence (Proof is for Juries to decide) and so will the Prosecution.

SAPOL clearly believe it's HP otherwise they would never have leaked her identity to the media. Which they did (I used to work with SAPOL so trust me on this :))

2. Accomplice doesn't necessarily mean Carrying The Body. If HP is bed bound she has a lot of time to plan and scheme. Accomplice could mean Mastermind, Hiding Evidence, Creating a False Alibi, any number of things. You don't have to be physically fit to be an Accomplice, and mobiles work in hospitals these days.

Wonder what the hold up is?

It's not unusual. They say it's listed for 9:30, but it all depends on what cases are before the Magistrate. He may not actually get to him until lunchtime (or later). Though usually if it's a video feed, they tend to get them sorted first. It's quite a battle trying to organise all the various mentions that are before the Magistrate - he will attend to heaps on the same day.

Thanks for the links, Makara. I can understand, as they are dated later than the one I quoted, that it could be inferred that Belanglo was the primary crime scene.

Nevertheless, at the risk of being pedantic, I just can't rely on reports that the pings from DJH's phone being traced to 'near the location where Pearce-Stevenson's remains were found around the time of her death.' and believing 'she was murdered on either 14 or15 December 2008.' in the Guardian article (link below) give a precise location of Karlie's death:

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...glo-forest-near-mothers-remains-police-allege
Thursday 29 October 2015 19.49 AEDT

The Daily Telegraph article (link below) states 'Karlie [...] was violently murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008 in the notorious Belanglo State Forest in NSW.' which kind of contradicts the Guardian's article regarding Karlie's place of death (and the statement by DS Bray in the article I quoted).

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ance-with-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227586153756
October 29, 2015 5:40pm

I guess the most accurate details of Karlie's death and how her remains came to be dumped in the Belanglo State Forest will, hopefully, come out at DJH's trial.

Yes, I believe that whether he killed her and dumped her or led her to Belanglo alive, is largely irrelevant in the bigger picture.

I wonder if it was HP's bright idea to put the body in Belanglo?

Courts list all cases/mentions to be heard on the day at the same time eg 9.30am - there is no list number so he could be last on the list for the day.

Oh of course! Duh! Thanks.

And keeping in mind, Karlie turned up a month before the accident, dead approx 3 months after the accident
Hi Karo

1. no proof (this is not a court room) but there is evidence in that SAPOL leaked HP to the media (highly unusual...extremely) and declared "a woman in a wheelchair" pretended to be Karlie, twice.

I suggest this is strong Evidence (Proof is for Juries to decide) and so will the Prosecution.

SAPOL clearly believe it's HP otherwise they would never have leaked her identity to the media. Which they did (I used to work with SAPOL so trust me on this :))

2. Accomplice doesn't necessarily mean Carrying The Body. If HP is bed bound she has a lot of time to plan and scheme. Accomplice could mean Mastermind, Hiding Evidence, Creating a False Alibi, any number of things. You don't have to be physically fit to be an Accomplice, and mobiles work in hospitals these days.

And keeping in mind, Karlie turned up a month before the accident, dead approx 3 months after the accident

Accident = stressor.

We need to know more about that accident IMO.

Maybe it was Attempted murder. Maybe DH was trying to kill HP too because she knew too much, her kids because...well, we know why but its subjudice.

But killing HP and kids would've solved a lot of DH problems eh.

Maybe The Scheme was HP way of saving the relationship - appeasing him so he'd stay with her.

Gifting him with Karlie and Khandalyce.

Ugh.

Yes, I believe that whether he killed her and dumped her or led her to Belanglo alive, is largely irrelevant in the bigger picture.

I wonder if it was HP's bright idea to put the body in Belanglo?

I think investigators would be very interested if Belanglo was the primary or secondary crime scene if AFAIK they only have forensic evidence from Belanglo. Maybe that's why they were/are so eager to find Karlie's car. Same could be said about Khandalyce. Wynarka was not the primary crime scene according to investigators.

Why would you feel sorry for an accomplice?

Hazel defrauded the Commonwealth at the very least by posing as Karlie. Twice. And posing her own child as Khandalyce.

She is looking at some very serious jail time indeed. In Australia, white collar crime such as Fraud incurs harsher penalties than if you shoot someone.

Hazel is up to her ears in this mess.

Hazel could even be the Mastermind.

I don't feel sorry for her if she was an accomplice.... just stating the fact that "if" she involved "The Boss" by highlighting his car in the photo... goal would probably be a safer place to be.
Hopefully the justice system will sort her out.

Khandalyce is in those photo's so they already have the connection. After the accident friends and family would have come see if they are ok. Then favours get asked etc and things progress on. DH would have a suspended licence for one.

Exactly, so how, and when, did he get to Canberra and who with <modsnip> Did he travel with Karlie?

Hi Karo

The police didn't give her name to the media. Simple journalistic investigation by any junior would have found it. It was as simple as looking at Holdoms drivingb offence details when his name was released and then waiting.

Possibly the car, or a motel somewhere.

They were so mobile it could literally be anywhere in Australia.

Weve heard nothing publicly after the appeal from motel owners so I imagine SAPOL have managed to put together a pretty good timeline.

They are working on breaking the Accomplices imo.

DH is too experienced to open his mouth and say a damn thing except "not guilty".

I imagine that will be his plea today, he will be remanded in custody for trial.

And so the ugly anticlimax begins. Its all going to come spilling out in a horrific tale in the courts. One will squeal, probably old girl HP.

Well done to SAPOL for their fantastic work. Like dogs with a bone on major crime, they really are.

I wouldn't wanna be ya, P Fambly. I bet you're all going through the SAPOL wringer, as I type this. Raids and DUI's and Questioning on Matters, following them about, the full treatment.

Exactly, so how, and when, did he get to Canberra and who with, <modsnip> Did he travel with Karlie?

He had different names so I wouldn't be surprised if he had different licences from different states.

The police didn't give her name to the media. Simple journalistic investigation by any junior would have found it. It was as simple as looking at Holdoms drivingb offence details when his name was released and then waiting.

Jane,

as you will have noticed, for example the Pedophile MP case, the media work hand in hand with SAPOL.

There is an excellent cooperation between the two.

No one knew who the Pedophile MP was. No one published his face.

This is not the case with HP - even I've seen her ugly mush, and I don't watch tv!

Its an intentional leak designed to put pressure directly on her and her family.

Our privacy laws are such that SAPOL can arrest and charge anyone who published the MPs face. The editors knew that to publish was to be prosecuted so...pixilation.

No one's turned a hair at HP being all over every media outlet there is, because SAPOL aren't viewing that particular breach of our stringent privacy laws, as a breach.

Do you see who decides what a Breach Of Privacy is in South Australia? The same people who decide if you've been assaulted or are the assaultee>>>SAPOL.

In HP's case, as its all sub judice, the Advertiser journo was given the info by police. Or, given enough info to dig it out himself, which he then ran through the media dept at SAPOL who said "print away".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli