AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was written in 2009...trust me, it's everything they describe and more :(

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ear-and-loathing/story-e6freo8c-1225756945310

An article describing life in Davoren Park area, sounds very rough.
I really had no idea of this kind of thing going on in Adelaide. I have been there a few times, and it came across to me as a very pretty, very English, lots of lovely churches and parks.
The kind of place you could live.
I had no idea the northern suburbs of Adelaide were actually like this.

if Hazel was part of the fraud, and I think everything points to that,
i am not excusing her behaviour, but I can kind of see why she would do it. Desperate people, desperate measures.
It obviously did not net her much, she is not exactly living in the lap of luxury.
But possibly the extra money was just too hard to say no to.
Just sayin'

Now I wonder what the texts said she needed that money for?

Soso I am so angry with the insensitive front of this scum. Only pure evil could concoct and carry through something like this. To murder Karlie and her little baby is beyond my thinking.
Who ever made these phone contacts is as bad as the murderer. IMO.

Police say text messages were also sent from Ms Pearce-Stevenson's mobile phone to family members, claiming the mother was alive and needed money.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...young-daughter

Soso I am so angry with the insensitive front of this scum. Only pure evil could concoct and carry through something like this. To murder Karlie and her little baby is beyond my thinking.
Who ever made these phone contacts is as bad as the murderer. IMO.

Police say text messages were also sent from Ms Pearce-Stevenson's mobile phone to family members, claiming the mother was alive and needed money.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...young-daughter

TGY, that link comes back as an 'error' for me, but that's ok I think I found it in an earlier post in this thread.

<modsnip>

What astounds me the most is the suitcase, just left out there on it's own in the elements. The way it's been moved around & just left there on the highway, it's incomprehensible to me that nobody realised baby Angel was there.

And while we wait. I made this in memory of Karlie and Khandalyce. I like to think of them together again surrounded by love and light.

Stairway-to-heaven_zpsvrbrus6j.jpg

And while we wait. I made this in memory of Karlie and Khandalyce. I like to think of them together again surrounded by love and light.

Thank you so much Makara for this beautiful tribute to Karlie & Khandalyce.

[video=youtu;hn_5fTWCnME]http://youtu.be/hn_5fTWCnME[/video]

This is go pro footage taken about 7 days before the suitcase was found. The rider alleges that the suitcase can be seen on his footage.
Evidently, police don't believe him.
There is some footage of Bray talking to the media as well, quite
interesting.

This is go pro footage taken about 7 days before the suitcase was found. The rider alleges that the suitcase can be seen on his footage.
interesting.

Thanks for this. I remember seeing this footage a while ago, on an earlier thread here & feeling quite perplexed about it.

What I find puzzling is that I think the GoPro footage was recorded on the Easter Monday ... April 16 ... & the GoPro rider goes past the spot that the suitcase was later found & reported to authorities on July 15 ...there is no suitcase there.

A driver discovered the bones of Khandalyce, 2, in a suitcase dumped off the side of a highway near Wynarka, South Australia on July 15 this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-murder-victims-WITHDRAWN.html#ixzz3sUpWraug
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

interesting.

The guy who took this footage became a member of Websleuths not that long ago. He told us that the police explained to him that what he captured on the video is not relevant to this case.

I have to say Makara, that is the most beautiful and fitting picture I have seen in a long time. And the Cat Stevens song fits so perfectly. Each time I look at it, I am moved. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.

interesting.

I didn't think it looked like the suitcase at all - it looks like a lid off an esky, or something like that. And as far as the suitcase not being there when they rode past, my initial thought was that the video footage only captured the area right next to the track anyway. So I didn't find it very credible. I can see why the police dismissed it personally.

Hello Sluethers
Re the Suitcase
Was the suitcase in the bushes when found .. the spot where the shrine is now located or was it just the bones and suitcase nearby.
Those images of the suitcase drifting around is curious if it then ends up in the bushes.
Also it surely has something to do with the road works. Worker seeing something/bag deep off the road and dragging it out.
Then others see it and drag it further out onto the fresh verge. The fresh verge is like a time stamp.

Another note is that this is a trail bike circuit track just behind the line of scrub. That is why those motorbikes ride down that way so as to do laps of that track. the tracks in and out of the track are for bikes arriving on trailers. Unregistered mx bikes probably

found this
Investigators believe the suitcase and its contents &#8211; including the child &#8211; were left at the location by an unknown person behind a bush and that at some stage someone tipped most of the contents out behind a nearby bush and left the suitcase near the roadside.

The first stage of the works has been brought forward to avoid the busy harvest season.
Approximately 11 kilometres of shoulder sealing on two sections between Karoonda and Wynarka is underway and is due to be completed by the end of October.
After harvest in early 2015, around 5.5 kilometres of road resurfacing between Karoonda and Wynarka will be carried out, and this work is due to finish by March 2015, weather permitting.
Construction work will be carried out between 7.00 am and 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday to minimise the impact on road users.
The road will remain open to traffic with minor lane restrictions in place.
A 25 kilometre per hour speed restriction will apply when workers are on site, with an 80 kilometre per hour speed restriction in place at other times until works are complete.
A second stage of works &#8211; consisting of around nine kilometres of shoulder sealing, line marking and surface correction between Wynarka and Kulde &#8211; will commence mid-2015.

http://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/towardszerotogether/news_-_towards_zero_together/?a=145325

Police believe the child was killed some time before being placed in the suitcase.
Roadworks in the area were completed in March and locals reported first seeing the suitcase on the side of the road between eight and 10 weeks ago.
&#8220;The suitcase was concealed behind a bush. One person that stopped has removed the suitcase and dropped it out into a more open position,&#8221; Detective Superintendent Bray said.
&#8220;Other people over the last, we assume, couple of months, have stopped to have a look at it.
&#8220;People have opened it and some people have had a bit of a poke around.&#8221; A variety of items were found in the suitcase, but police have not disclosed what they are. Detective Superintendent Bray said items may have been removed and asked for people to return them.
The suitcase and the child&#8217;s skeletal remains were not report*ed to police until Wednesday. The suitcase was left in plain sight about two metres off the road. The remains were found behind a nearby bush.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...hild-murder-case/story-e6frg6nf-1227444899382

Lovely. So sad though, when it all comes down to it,a baby and her very young mother who had no proper chance at life.

thanks for this, Makara. I wanted to put up the pic of Khandalyce at the car show.. I cant find it, but it was a picture of a little girl who is well groomed, her hair neatly cut and ( what I think is ) she has a look of confidence and assurance about her, nothing nervous or defeated. In other words, she looks well looked after, obviously loved , and a credit to her very young mother.

Police believe the child was killed some time before being placed in the suitcase.
Roadworks in the area were completed in March and locals reported first seeing the suitcase on the side of the road between eight and 10 weeks ago.
&#8220;The suitcase was concealed behind a bush. One person that stopped has removed the suitcase and dropped it out into a more open position,&#8221; Detective Superintendent Bray said.
&#8220;Other people over the last, we assume, couple of months, have stopped to have a look at it.
&#8220;People have opened it and some people have had a bit of a poke around.&#8221; A variety of items were found in the suitcase, but police have not disclosed what they are. Detective Superintendent Bray said items may have been removed and asked for people to return them.
The suitcase and the child&#8217;s skeletal remains were not report*ed to police until Wednesday. The suitcase was left in plain sight about two metres off the road. The remains were found behind a nearby bush.

What baffles me is why police never had a look at the suitcase while it was lying around so close to the road. If only cause it would be dangerous for a suitcase to be lying there. People braking to have a look at it. Stopping or accidentally hitting it and ending up in a crash. Surely police must have driven past it on numerous occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11