AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
some have had a bit of a poke around ?? yes baffling
What baffles me is why police never had a look at the suitcase while it was lying around so close to the road. If only cause it would be dangerous for a suitcase to be lying there. People braking to have a look at it. Stopping or accidentally hitting it and ending up in a crash. Surely police must have driven past it on numerous occasions.

the suitcase is rather weathered. So if it was new when dumped its been in the weather for sometime. Not in a shed etc but outdoors.

http://www.kidspot.com.au/breaking-haunting-image-of-khandalyce-at-car-show/

thanks for this, Makara. I wanted to put up the pic of Khandalyce at the car show.. I cant find it, but it was a picture of a little girl who is well groomed, her hair neatly cut and ( what I think is ) she has a look of confidence and assurance about her, nothing nervous or defeated. In other words, she looks well looked after, obviously loved , and a credit to her very young mother.

Hello Sluethers
Re the Suitcase
Was the suitcase in the bushes when found .. the spot where the shrine is now located or was it just the bones and suitcase nearby.
Those images of the suitcase drifting around is curious if it then ends up in the bushes.
Also it surely has something to do with the road works. Worker seeing something/bag deep off the road and dragging it out.
Then others see it and drag it further out onto the fresh verge. The fresh verge is like a time stamp.

Another note is that this is a trail bike circuit track just behind the line of scrub. That is why those motorbikes ride down that way so as to do laps of that track. the tracks in and out of the track are for bikes arriving on trailers. Unregistered mx bikes probably

Milat worked as a highway construction worker and devoted his leisure time to motorcycle riding, off-road touring in a four-wheel-drive vehicle, and hunting.

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/milat-ivan.htm

Milat was a road worder. Karlie was found in Belanglo state forest by motorbike riders near a trail frequently used by motorbike riders.

Khandalyce was found in a suitcase next to a trail motorbike riders use. The suitcase showed up when there was road reconstruction and there had been road workers (not suggesting any of those roadworkers had anything to do with it).

Milat picked up his victims from the highway when they were hitchhiking (and had a backpack with them).

Khandalyce was found next to the highway in a suitcase (travel gear).

There had been a fire close to where the suitcase was found. Karlie was found close to where there had been a fire.

IMO way to much 'coincidence'. If you would want to hint the connection between Karlie and Khandalyce (mother and daughter) and where their remains were found (Belanglo State Forest and next to Karoonda highway, Wynarka), this is as close as you can get.

Milat worked as a highway construction worker and devoted his leisure time to motorcycle riding, off-road touring in a four-wheel-drive vehicle, and hunting.

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/milat-ivan.htm

Milat was a road worder. Karlie was found in Belanglo state forest by motorbike riders near a trail frequently used by motorbike riders.

Khandalyce was found in a suitcase next to a trail motorbike riders use. The suitcase showed up when there was road reconstruction and there had been road workers (not suggesting any of those roadworkers had anything to do with it).

Milat picked up his victims from the highway when they were hitchhiking (and had a backpack with them).

Khandalyce was found next to the highway in a suitcase (travel gear).

There had been a fire close to where the suitcase was found. Karlie was found close to where there had been a fire.

IMO way to much 'coincidence'. If you would want to hint the connection between Karlie and Khandalyce (mother and daughter) and where their remains were found (Belanglo State Forest and next to Karoonda highway, Wynarka), this is as close as you can get.

I'm not sure where this is going?

Milat was jailed in 1996!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Milat_(serial_killer)

If you are referring to the "nephew" copycat - he is also currently in prison so could not have dumped the suitcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure where this is going?

Milat was jailed in 1996!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Milat_(serial_killer)

If you are referring to the "nephew" copycat - he is also currently in prison so could not have dumped the suitcase.

It's not about Milat. It's about connecting the two places where the remains of mother and daughter were found.

If you leave Khandalyce's remains where they were found, and you want to leave as many hints as you can that lead to where her mothers remains were found how can you do that?

By pointing to Milat. Cause Karlie was found in 'Milat's forest' (not because he killed her, but because she was found very close to his dumping grounds). She was found by motorbike riders. Close to a trail used by motorbike riders, in the bushes. Where there had been a fire closeby etc. etc.

it could be just coincidence, but it also could not be coincidence.

It's not about Milat. It's about connecting the two places where the remains of mother and daughter were found.

If you leave Khandalyce's remains where they were found, and you want to leave as many hints as you can that lead to where her mothers remains were found how can you do that?

By pointing to Milat. Cause Karlie was found in 'Milat's forest' (not because he killed her, but because she was found very close to his dumping grounds). She was found by motorbike riders. Close to a trail used by motorbike riders, in the bushes. Where there had been a fire closeby etc. etc.

What's the reference to a fire nearby?? I understood some people thought a bushfire went through Belanglo (though I haven't been able to find anything about it). Are you suggesting there was a makeshift fire place like Milat had near his victims which suggested he spent a lot of time at the scene, where Karlie was found? If so, where did you hear about it?

I still don't get what you mean by your post.

I think if I try hard to extrapolate your point the only commonality is a dirt bike trail really but one was in a forest and one by the road.

I still think I'm missing your point?

I think if I try hard to extrapolate your point the only commonality is a dirt bike trail really but one was in a forest and one by the road.

I still think I'm missing your point?

Try post #44 . I don't know how else to clarifly what I mean by clues that connect the places where the remains of mother and daughter were found.

DutchTreat, it has occurred to me that the murders of Karlie and Khandalyce were intended to send a message to their family or connections, but I was thinking the message related to Snowtown. It could be vengeance against Snowtown perpetrators, or against a prosecution witness. That would only make sense if K & K were important (eg family) to someone in the Snowtown case, which we/I don't know.

My personally impression of this image of little Khandalyce (the opposite of Trooper's opinion):

A little tender girl, with freshly cut bangs, pretty dressed but without a warm jacket. The people to the left (probably an adult) and right (a boy) next to her are wearing a warm jacket; it is winter in Alice Springs.
The little girl looks awful serious and sad, not age-appropriate at all, heartbreaking :tears:. It looks as though it does not know what there is to be expected in the next moment: perhaps scolding, a threat, a warning - as probably happened shortly before the photo as well. Note the strained neck tendons.
<modsnip>

This photo of Khandalyce has impressed me and made me very sad. I hadn't to look at it again to describe it (though done now).

Try post #44 . I don't know how else to clarifly what I mean by clues that connect the places where the remains of mother and daughter were found.

I still don't understand either. Are you trying to say that Karlie was intentionally left to make it look like a Milat killing? Is that what you're getting at, or something else?

DutchTreat, it has occurred to me that the murders of Karlie and Khandalyce were intended to send a message to their family or connections, but I was thinking the message related to Snowtown. It could be vengeance against Snowtown perpetrators, or against a prosecution witness. That would only make sense if K & K were important (eg family) to someone in the Snowtown case, which we/I don't know.

I don't know about that. I think it's more a matter of warning other people what wil happen to you if you mess up (drugdebt?), want out or don't coöperate. Or maybe just DV.

I still don't understand either. Are you trying to say that Karlie was intentionally left to make it look like a Milat killing? Is that what you're getting at, or something else?

No that's not what I mean. Although that could well be the case.

I'm saying if Khandalyce was left where she was found in Wynarka by someone who knew that her mother was the 'Belanglo Angel' and wanted both re-united. That the place where Khandalyce was left, as well as the timing (when there was road workers around) might not have been coincidence.

Hello Sluethers
Re the Suitcase
Was the suitcase in the bushes when found .. the spot where the shrine is now located or was it just the bones and suitcase nearby.
Those images of the suitcase drifting around is curious if it then ends up in the bushes.
Also it surely has something to do with the road works. Worker seeing something/bag deep off the road and dragging it out.
Then others see it and drag it further out onto the fresh verge. The fresh verge is like a time stamp.

Another note is that this is a trail bike circuit track just behind the line of scrub. That is why those motorbikes ride down that way so as to do laps of that track. the tracks in and out of the track are for bikes arriving on trailers. Unregistered mx bikes probably

bbm
Trailers .... a possibility/an opportunity for transport the suitcase from where ever to Wynarka?

I'm saying if Khandalyce was left where she was found in Wynarka by someone who knew that her mother was the 'Belanglo Angel' and wanted both re-united. That the place where Khandalyce was left, as well as the timing (when there was road workers around) might not have been coincidence.

Okay, now I understand. I don't know why you didn't just come out and say it though, instead of in such a round about fashion. :facepalm:

Do you have one of those awsome pictures with a colored circle on it of what you mean exactly(the part I quoted above) . :please: please?

where is the trail bike circuit exactly?
and where are the trailers heading and where are they parked?

Okay, now I understand. I don't know why you didn't just come out and say it though, instead of in such a round about fashion. :facepalm:

Sorry I guess my brain works in a different way :biggrin:

The odds of police releasing a photo of a quilt that was recognised by someone who had a photo of kandalyce with that quilt are so remote. IMO - There is very very little chance that the tenuous "links" between the two sites were aimed to re-unite them.

Now if the suitcase was dumped at the same spot where Karlie was found in Belanglo then I would accept that as a clear sign. . Or found on the doorstep of any living relatives. Or left on a park bench with a newspaper clipping of Belanglo angel etc etc

As for the other "links" I just don't see it. For eg the Bush fires? Not controllable/unless your suggesting the mystery Wynarka bushfire was lit by said suitcase dumper..

I admire the insight, I'm just not seeing it as plausible and drawing a very long bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member